Free and easy to use audio recorder for Android, designed for high-quality and long-time recording with a clean and simple user interface.
With a skipping silence on-the-fly feature, recordings could be shortened by omitting relative silence. It allows you, for example, to catch night sleep talks or maybe some snoring, whatever comes first. 😴 By the way, it is how the idea to make this app was born: my spouse wanted to prove that I talk at night. It turns out, I do. 🤔
Since 2012 this app has been installed on more than 50 million devices worldwide and proven to be a reliable everyday tool.
Regarding phone calls: 📲
This app is not designed explicitly for recording phone calls. Some manufacturers block the ability to record the other party of a phone call for privacy or legal reasons. Therefore recordings will be paused during phone calls by default. Remember to be responsible and comply with your local laws.
• Automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
• Live audio spectrum analyzer
• Wave/PCM encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
• Recording in the background (even when a display is off)
• Save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
• Efficient and easy on the battery
• Recording time limited only by available storage along with a 2GB limit per file
• Straightforward recordings list and many sharing options
• Launcher shortcut to start recording in one tap
• Microphone gain calibration tool.