Contact Diary is a simple app that allows you to keep a record of the people you have met and the events you have attended to recently. In the undesired event that your medical condition changes, Contact Diary is a place where to quickly find who you must warn about the situation.
---HOW IT WORKS---
Every day Contact Diary will prompt you to insert the events you have attended and the people you have been with during the day. Through some simple forms you will be able to store the essential information about them, in case you need to retrieve it. Just that. Simple, right? ;)
- Configurable notification time, so the prompt does not interfere with your daily workflow.
- Option to show only potentially risky contacts.
- Automatic removal of entries older than 15 days.
- Export your latest contacts to a CSV file.
- JUST ONE PERMISSION, that needed for the app being able to notify you after device restarts. Nothing else.
- In particular, NO INTERNET PERMISSION. The information you enter is yours, and it never leaves your device.
- Fully auditable app (*)
- Will this app share the information I input?
NO. The app has no internet access permissions, so there is no way that any information you insert ever leaves your device. Even more, entries in the diary are automatically eliminated when they become older than 15 days.
(*) Source code can be found in https://github.com/apozas/contactdiary