LiveGPS Travel Tracker app will record a detailed GPS track of your travel and save a lot of photos linked to real places on the map.
The app will send the track, waypoints and photos to the LiveGPSTracks.com platform so that your friends, family or social media followers can travel with you.
The application is not intended for real-time monitoring, control of employees or technology. And cannot be used as a spyware or secret tracking solution! You are not allowed to use the app for illegal activities. If the tracker is running, it will always show an icon in the status bar.
To send data, you need an Internet connection (GPRS, WI-FI or any other way to connect your Android device to the Internet). But the recording of the track itself does not depend on the connection and can be done in offline mode.
- Recording a full-fledged track and unloading in different formats (no registration on the service is required);
- Automatic sending of the track to the server according to the specified parameters (time, distance, track file size) via GPRS (requires registration on the service https://livegpstracks.com);
- Sending a track to the server manually, for example via public WiFi (requires registration on the service https://livegpstracks.com);
- Creation of waypoints with reference to the track;
- Photo linked to the current track;
- Ability to name and create detailed descriptions for waypoints directly from the app
- Display of odometers (information about time and distance) and speed;
- Ability to share a link to the track in social. networks, by email, messengers, etc.
Permission to work GPS in the background (Android 10) is the main function of the application - collecting location data to record a detailed movement track during your trip.