FAMILY FUSION is a fun, interactive, family communication game!
FAMILY FUSION encourages families to discuss tough topics (drugs, peer pressure, bullying, etc.) and practice responding to difficult scenarios, while having fun, too!
FAMILY FUSION is designed as a tool for families with tweens and teens to inspire interaction and discussion. The app comes with 240 Situation/Response cards, in four categories: ACT, SPEAK, WRITE, and INTERACT. *TEEN cards include all four types of play. Try the app today!
FAMILY FUSION tackles numerous topics including: drugs, alcohol, smoking, vaping, peer pressure, bullying, stranger danger, dating, self-harm, reckless behaviors, online dangers, emergency response, team building, social-emotional skills, and more!
Studies show that parents who talk with their kids about drugs, alcohol, smoking, etc. are less likely to have children who engage in these behaviors. So, let’s start talking with our tweens and teens!
FAMILY FUSION game card categories:
• ACT cards prompt you to act out, role-play, respond to a situation, or react to an emergency.
• SPEAK cards encourage you to express yourself, share your thoughts and feelings verbally with the group, and develop social-emotional skills.
• WRITE cards request that you list answers to questions regarding possible dangers, effects, and outcomes of an action.
• INTERACT cards promote group interaction, integrate team building activities, and utilize strategies to resist negative peer pressure.
• TEEN cards challenge teens to engage in conversations, contemplate choices, and consider consequences.