The Mandate of PSIRA is derives from the Private Security Industry Regulation Act 56 of 2001. The primary objective of the Authority is to regulate the private security industry and to exercise effective control over the practice of the occupation of security service provider in the public and national interest and in the interest of the private security industry itself.
PSiRA Online Services was designed for the Private Security Industry Providers, allowing them to interact with PSiRA and enabling the sector to schedule booking with PSIRA.
South African Citizen (Users) may also use it to verify security providers who does work at their homes and\or workplace. This enable users to ensure they appoint registered security providers.
NOTE: Some of the features will require internet access to function otherwise if internet is limited or unavailable, these services will not be available until internet access is restored.
- Allows Security Providers to book services with PSiRA Online Booking Management System,
- Allows users to view the status of Security Providers including Individual Security Officers and Company's.
- Receive Notifications regarding news on Private Security Industry
- Find our Offices with our easy navigation system
- Learn more on our services and how you can register with the regulator
- Other features coming soon
Please provide us with continuous feedback on how we can improve services to you...