Akron Children’s Anywhere
Managing your child’s health, made easier.
Akron Children’s Anywhere is designed to be your “go-to app” for managing your child’s health. It provides tools for finding a primary care doctor or specialist, finding locations and directions and making every day health decisions as well as giving you quick, secure access to MyChart and other tools. And when your child needs care, the renowned experts at Akron Children’s are just one tap away.
Does your child have a new symptom, injury or behavior? Use our Symptom Checker tool for:
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Where should you take your child for treatment? The following locations and services are just one tap away, if your child does need to be seen for care:
• Providers & Locations – Search our directory to find the perfect doctor for your child. Or get quick access to Children’s facilities and points of care with hours and contact information.
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and ERs
Want to Connect with Akron Children’s Hospital?
• Contact Us – useful phone numbers for common Children’s services
• Feedback –let us know what you think
• Get Involved – make a donation to Akron Children’s, find an event, volunteer or search careers
• Social media –join the conversation on our social channels
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using Akron Children’s Anywhere, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.