Questions and concerns about your health or the health of those you care for can arise day or night – even when you’re at work or your doctor’s office is closed. But dealing with illnesses, injuries and new behaviors can be easier...
CMH Care is designed to be your “go-to app” for managing your family’s health. It provides tools for making everyday health decisions.
Do you or your child have a new injury, symptom or behavior?
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when you or someone you care for is sick or hurt.
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness.
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious.
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your family’s medications.
Where should you go for treatment? The following locations and services are just one tap away, if you do need to be seen for care:
• Find a Doc – search for the perfect provider for you or your child.
• Locations – quick access to our facilities and points of care.
• Emergency – quick connections to Emergency Care, Poison Center, and 911.
Want to connect with CMH?
• Contact Us – get in touch with the services you need.
• Feedback – a direct link for letting us know what you think.
• Social media – ways to join our community.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you or someone you care for may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using CMH Care all users should read and agree with the full disclaimer available in the application.