Encourage writing in social media. Social networking for writers.
Writing is essential to success in education, career, business development, and social life.
* A prominent "Biography" page with plenty of space, in clean and simple format. Be self-expressive and creative to tell who you are, whether it’s about your school, career, social life, or business.
* A professional bio is a must for authors, writers, bloggers, artists, educators, entrepreneurs, consultants, politicians, influencers, speakers, financial advisors, fitness trainers...
* Teachers and students can use the platform for writing / reading practice and interactions.
* Write "Updates" in micro-blogging style, with a title, multiple paragraphs, and tag words, to tell stories of important events or life experiences. There is also room to present best selected photo and video.
- The only app dedicated to publish your biography.
- The only social media ID card.
- The only social media organizer - showcase all of your social networking accounts in one place.
** Write your "Bio" to present yourself, your career interest, or business strategy and ideas.
** "Interests" tags in bio help to find new friends.
** Choose to display or hide sections of your profile including followers.
** Post limited "Updates", stories with best photos or videos, nice and clean.
** Use "tags" section with posts, indexed and searchable.
** Create and edit "On Social Media", the organizer of your social networking accounts.
** "Media" screen displays collage of your photo and video shots.
** Simple direct messaging for either one-to-one, or group chats (on app and website).
** Social features: public or private, follow and unfollow, likes and comments, create your own interest groups.
** Minimalism on social media? Try Biopage.
** Social networking made simple and more meaningful.
** Please be advised that there is no tolerance for objectionable content or abusive users following Google Play policy.