- Search millions of arrest records.
- New records are added daily (in some cases hourly).
- Add notifications and get notified when someone you know gets arrested.
- Browse recent arrests and filter by Gender, Race, County and Date.
- Search for people you know using facial recognition. Take a picture on your device and we'll search our database for matches.
- Original mugshots (without the JailBase Logo) are available for purchase and emailed directly to you.
- Free opt-out available on our website.
If you have any questions or issues, we have fast in app support. Just click the Menu and then select the Support option.
1) We do not have all the counties in the US, but we work on adding new ones on a regular basis. You can make a request using the Support option on the Menu.
2) Facial Recognition is a new feature for us. Let us know how it's working! Use the Support option on the Menu to send us feedback.
3) We do use advertising to support the service, but you can purchase an upgrade to remove all advertising. See the Remove Ads option on the Menu.
4) Records older than 6 months, we archive. They will show up when searching, but additional details are available for purchase.
5) If your information is on JailBase, we have a free opt-out available on our website.
Now it’s as simple as opening an app on your mobile device to easily search thousands upon thousands of databases, go through your history, or do a quick or deep search for better results.
DirtSearch is still the only completely FREE public records, background check and criminal history website available. Serving the United States since 2008 and now Canada!
You’ll have access to information such as:
Public Record Searches
Sex Offender Records
Reverse Phone Searches
Social Media Records
Deadbeat Parent Records
Instructor License Lookup
Most Wanted Fugitives
And more! For more details and a more complete list of records we access please visit our website at http://www.dirtsearch.org
Immerse yourself in a great story anytime, anywhere, by downloading from a breathtaking range of 150,000+ titles to your Android device—from best sellers to classics, and everything in-between.
Now you can turn on and listen to a good book even when you can’t pick one up—on your way to work, at the gym, while folding laundry, or any other time your eyes and
hands are busy.
• Transfer books to your device over Wi-Fi
• Audiobook chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode
• Multitasking for background downloading and listening
• Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
• Access the Audible store to purchase more audiobooks
• Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits and audiobook achievements
• Get insider information about author events and more with the Audible Newsfeed
Listening with Audible is always time well spent. Download the free audiobook app now and discover a smarter way to use your smartphone.
Visit us at www.audible.com or get in touch on Twitter @audible_com
If you're in the UK, visit us at www.audible.co.uk or get in touch on Twitter @audibleuk
Are you in Germany? Go to www.audible.de. Follow us on Twitter @audible_de
Are you in Australia? Go to www.audible.com.au. Follow us on Twitter @Audible_au
Are you in France? Go to www.audible.fr. Follow us on Facebook at audible.fr
If you have any suggestions or run into any problems please contact us via our website at www.pdawiz.com.
- Fast full-text search to quickly find sections of interest
- Real-time section number search.
- Read Aloud feature to read the procedures to you.
- Very efficient - runs fast and quick search results
- Automatic bookmark to save your "last viewed" page
- Supports tablets and phones
No network connection is required to use this program. The Patrol Guide will be stored on your phone/tablet.
"NYPD" is a registered trademark owned by the City of New York.
The legal information contained in ASSET is the work of UNC School of Government faculty member Jeff Welty, a recognized expert in the law of search and seizure who regularly trains judges, lawyers, and officers in the subject.
ASSET is available completely free of charge, thanks to the generous support of the School of Government Foundation, the North Carolina Department of Public Safety, and the North Carolina Sheriff’s Association.
Users should be aware that ASSET is a quick reference for frequently used information. It is not intended as a substitute for a comprehensive legal reference, such as Robert L. Farb’s book Arrest, Search, and Investigation in North Carolina. Nor is it intended to provide legal advice or to substitute the advice of a law enforcement agency's attorney.
ASSET includes the following features:
• Navigation: ASSET contains an intuitive table of contents as well as a search function.
• Bookmarks: ASSET keeps track of recently researched topics and allows the user to bookmark frequently used information.
• Offline Viewing: Once the app is downloaded to a device, virtually all of the content is available for offline viewing. The app can be used in remote areas or inside secure facilities where cellular networks or WiFi may not be available.
• Updates: ASSET will be updated periodically as the law changes. The app was last updated on February 15, 2013.
Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue ~ A 3D Interactive Pop-up Book! Get Ready to Rescue with your favourite Chuggington characters! Available for tablets & phones!
Ride the rails with Wilson, Brewster, Koko and newest addition to Chuggington - Chief of Chug Patrol - Jackman, in this traintastic interactive adventure! Read the story, complete the challenges, and use your new skills to win special Chug Patrol badges. Perfecto!
Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue is an official Chuggington app which looks and feels just like a real book. Watch and listen as Jackman narrates the story, then turn the page to see each 3D pop-up scene magically unfold!
Do you have what it takes to be a Chug Patroller? Take part in the action to find out! Packed with games and activities, you will:
● Keep the track safe by clearing logs. Safety first!
● Help Wilson catch runaway wagons with Chug Patrol 1, the Claw Car.
● Rush to rescue Koko from the collapsing mine tunnel.
● Lay track with Brewster and the Chuggineers.
● Learn how to be a high speed Chugger with Koko and leader of Speed Fleet, Hanzo .
● Clean up messy Chuggers in the Chug Wash.
● ...and much, much more! Wowzer!
In Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue, you can join the Chuggington trainees as they move up to advanced training and set out on their most exciting adventures yet. Put your bravery to the test and become a trainee Chug Patroller just like Wilson. Explore the rails with Koko as she trains for Speed Fleet, and help Brewster prove he has the strength and determination to become a hard-working Chuggineer.
Get ready Chug Patrollers! YOU are in control and ready to roll!
· The official app of Chuggington’s Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue extended episode
· Features the newest Chuggers of Chuggington – Jackman, Zack and Hanzo
· Full 3D experience – it’s just like a real book
· 21 pages of exciting story, animation and illustrations
· 9 3D pop-up scenes with interactive games and activities
· Positive reinforcement for ready and playing along. Win a Chug Patrol badge when each game is completed
· Read to me, Read it Myself and Autoplay modes
· Features a fantastic musical score and lots of traintastic sound effects
Some reviews of previous StoryToys apps:
"I wondered who was going to get pop-up books right, and StoryToys wins by a long shot"
~ David Winograd, TUAW
"StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books... ...this application evolves the very concept of what a story can be."
~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge
Two iLounge awards for best kids’ app
Winner of two Mom’s Choice gold and silver awards
Winner of the Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design (Children’s technology review)
Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
Best Kids’ App Ever winner
Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award (children’s book category)
Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award.
Don’t forget to share your review, we’d love to hear what you think!
Chuggington is a contemporary, action based, energetic and vibrant CGI series for children aged 2 – 5 years. The series follows the adventures of three young trainees - Wilson and his friends Brewster and Koko – as they ride the rails and take on exciting challenges that test their courage, speed and determination. Along the way, and with help and support from a strong community of engines and people, they learn positive values and new skills empowering them to become the best trainees they can be. Chuggington is directed by Sarah Ball, who won a BAFTA award for her work as a director and writer of Bob the Builder ™. Further information is available at www.chuggington.com.
• Show all inmates/prisoners information in your own City or County, including Name/ Picture/ Arrested Location, Arrested Date, Released Date/ Charges, PBR, Court Date ...
• Get newest update in 24-hour arrested, 24-hour released
• Auto show your nearest Jail on the top of the list
• See hours, address, website, visitation rules of Jail
• See location of jail on map and get direction to it
• Potential functions: user can get notification by email or push notification to phone for inmates/prisoners when they are released.
• For End-user who wants to see all inmates/prisoner information in your City or County Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (870)802 -3622
• For all organizations who want to get RPS Inmate System Please contact us at (870)802 -3622 or email@example.com
The new Airtex VIN Scan app is also full of user-friendly resources like Airtex downloads, videos and free tech support. Just scan the VIN and go. It doesn’t get any easier. It’s all part of Airtex’s commitment to exceptional quality and unmatched customer support.
Police Tool is the latest app on the market for law enforcement professionals in the U.S. The aim is to provide assistance to police in the field in order to make their jobs more efficient.
Officer Tools - Sex Offender Registry, Social Security Number Analyzer, 10-Code List, Miranda Warnings, White Pages, List of Gangs, Missing Children, Most Wanted List.
Case Law - Supreme Court rulings that affect police officer powers.
Drug Tools - Pill Identifier, Drug Information from the DEA, etc.
Traffic Tools - Latest traffic reports for major cities and extensive case law that matters.
DUI/OWI Tools - Field Sobriety Test instructions, State-specific laws (cell phones, seat-belts, etc.)
Language Translator and common phrases in Spanish relating to police work.
United States Laws - The U.S. Constitution as well as all state codes - civil and criminal.
Police Videos - Related to training, news, tips, and information.
Keywords: united states, cops, us cop, law enforcement, police, cop, info, apps, u.s. cop, us cops, united states police officers, investigation
It is because of this lack of knowledge of the working of the system that the people are taken for a ride and are unnecessarily harassed and tortured at the hands of the prosecuting agencies.
-More than 10 000 entries
-Beautiful – Easy to use and beautiful user interface.
-Share - Upload and share your quotes instantly.
-Search – Full text search.
NOTE :-Please consult your own attorney for further information and advice any and all specific legal and law questions you may have.
These are the standard Law terms, which will be used globally. May vary from nation to nation.
We would love for you to rate us positively on the App store please. It won't even take 20 seconds & will go a long way in helping us build better apps for you.
This app is a quick search functionality of the web version.
You can search for:
Systematic names, synonyms, trade names, registry numbers SMILES and lnChl.
This app is developed independently of ChemSpider. All copyright goes to ChemSpider, this app is free to use (just like the database).
Internet --> Open the WebView to search the database.
ChemSpider, Chemical database, search functionality, SMILES, Chemical science, RSC
Current features includes:
* Keyword searches
* Bookmark any Procedures
* Copy and Paste text
* Excellent browsing speed
* No network connections required
Iowa Police Field Reference is an application for police officers, deputies, attorneys, criminal justice students, and other law enforcement professionals in the state of Iowa. It features a browseable, searchable database of the entire Iowa Criminal Code, Iowa Traffic Law, and other selected chapters that are useful in the daily duties of a law enforcement officer as well as a variety of additional reference material.
Users can also mark commonly referenced statutes as "favorites" for even faster access.
No internet access required
Complete Iowa Criminal Code
Chapter 321 - Iowa Traffic Law
Speeding Citation Calculator
Court Date Finder
Driver's License Classes/Endorsements/Restrictions.
Dark interface for use night or day.
Flexible search system to rapidly find the appropriate statute for any situation.
Ability to share statutes with friends or fellow officers via email or text message.
APCO 10 Codes (Radio Ten Codes)
Uniform Bond Schedule
Drug Endangered Children Protocols
• Includes all 50 states and the District of Columbia, plus cities
• Easy to understand, color-coded tables
• Comprehensive information on the legality of Possession, Open Carry and Concealed Carry for all common knife types
• Includes: length restrictions, age restrictions and other restrictions in the law
• Includes the text of the state law, plus applicable portions of court decisions that further define what is legal and what is not
• "What To Do If Arrested," by Evan Nappen, noted knife law expert & attorney
• "What To Do If Arrested" provides clear, concise information to protect your rights if you are ever stopped for carrying a knife or arrested for a knife law violation
• "Dollar Bill Ruler" provides quick way to measure approximate knife blade length
• All legal data maintained on server for instant law updates and more cities going forward
The Knife Rights LegalBlade™ App IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY and DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. You must not rely on the information provided by the LegalBlade™ App as an alternative to legal advice from a competent attorney.
Version 1.0 includes all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Relatively few cities are included in this initial launch, but they will be added continuously going forward. Thanks for your understanding.
All data is maintained on the server to ensure you always have the most current information that is available to Knife Rights. As more cities are added, they automatically become available.
You can also use the app to advise Knife Rights of your local knife laws, which after review and confirmation, can be added to the database. In addition, you can use the app to notify Knife Rights if you find an error, so that we can investigate and make a correction if appropriate. Both submissions require you to provide us a name and email so that we can communicate back to you. This information will be used only for this purpose and will not be retained or sold.
Please note that a legal disclaimer is shown and must be acknowledged each time before the legal information is provided. Because we anticipate that this app will be used to show the information it contains to others than just the phone's or tablet's owner, our attorneys insisted on this "feature." We apologize for any inconvenience.
This app was created courtesy of a donation to Knife Rights Foundation. The nominal charge will ensure Knife Rights can update the LegalBlade™ App with any changes in the law, add more cities and improve the app with additional features going forward.
Knife Rights is Rewriting Knife Law in America™. Find out more about Knife Rights at: www.KnifeRights.org
“A good resource to find accurate information instead of listening to what you hear on the gossip vine!” – Lennie B., 2014
“This app is very useful, especially if you have children. I look for sex offenders in my neighborhood on a regular basis.” – Alecia M., 2014
“The MobilePatrol app is a one stop shop for the community to be able to connect with our Agency.” – Lieutenant Larry Pace, Rutherford County, TN
Here are some of our users’ favorite features:
• Set up Neighborhoods where you and your loved ones live, work and play. We deliver important safety information from public safety agencies that serve your Neighborhoods.
• Quickly view relevant safety news and alerts from your Neighborhoods right on your Newsfeed. No more combing through daily social chatter to find important information!
• “Report it!” lets you contribute to your community’s safety. Share crime tips, traffic alerts, broken mains, fallen trees … even lost pets! Add related photos/videos to each report.
• Receive timely alerts and news from your Neighborhoods directly on your mobile device. Alerts from trusted public safety officials make sure you don’t miss any important news or events going on in your area.
• Conveniently access the most up-to-date public records for jail bookings, most wanted lists, sex offenders, and warrants. 24 hours a day. Every day.
Simply enter zipcodes of places where you and your family live, work, and play. You will automatically receive alerts and updates from public safety agencies that serve those areas. Stay on top of what’s going on at home, at work, at your child's school, or where your aging parent lives.
MobilePatrol is powered by partnerships with law enforcement agencies across the nation. Several thousand agencies are already online, and we are adding new partners every day. Can’t find any safety information from an agency serving your favorite Neighborhood? Please tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member of law enforcement, you get access to our suite of tools designed specifically for you, at no cost!
Your agency can:
• Send custom news and alerts to your community (Mobile, Facebook & Twitter all from one place)
• Receive crime tips and offender sightings from your community
• List your public records in one easily accessible location
Join thousands of other agencies already on MobilePatrol. Signup to access your FREE law enforcement dashboard and start posting today: http://www.appriss.com/mobilepatrol.html
Have questions? Check out our website: http://www.appriss.com/mobilepatrol.html
“People here in Butler County, they thrive on wanting to help find people. Tips emailed through the app have already lead to 10 arrests.” – Sheriff Mike Slupe, Butler County, PA.
Already follow your law enforcement agency’s Twitter and liked their Facebook page? Great. MobilePatrol integrates social media from local agencies and allows you to see every new post or tweet, all in one place.
Other key features:
• Locate Sex Offenders in your neighborhood.
• View Missing Children in your area.
• Obtain information on Delinquent Child Support Warrants.
• Are you a victim of crime? Register to be notified immediately of the status of offenders through our most powerful information service system VINE® (Victim Information and Notification Everyday). For more information about VINE, please visit www.VINELink.com.
App provided by:
“Keeping Communities Safe and Informed”
We want to hear from you. Send any feedback, suggestions and comments to email@example.com.
Stay better informed with your local Sheriff’s office with real-time updates to News, Warrants, Arrests, and more.
- Detention Center
- Search by Name, Photo and Last 3 days
- Information displayed;
- Inmates Mug Shot
- VINE Link (Victims Notification Network)
- Personal Information
-Recent warrants list
- Bail Bonds
- List of Bail Bonds with in-App calling
- List of Attorneys with in-App calling and email
- Most Wanted
- Displays Photo, Name, Personal Information and Crime committed
- Breaking News from the Sheriff’s Office
- Deadbeat Moms & Dads
- Displays individuals wanted for failing to pay child support including
- Personal Information
- Crime details
- WCSO Facebook
- WCSO Twitter
- List of non-emergency contacts per department
- Facility Location
- Location address and map
App provided by Appriss, Inc
We welcome any feedback, comments and suggestions you may have. You can use the Feedback section of the app to contact the development team at Appriss, Inc