- Search millions of arrest records.
- New records are added daily (in some cases hourly).
- Add notifications and get notified when someone you know gets arrested.
- Browse recent arrests and filter by Gender, Race, County and Date.
- Search for people you know using facial recognition. Take a picture on your device and we'll search our database for matches.
- Original mugshots (without the JailBase Logo) are available for purchase and emailed directly to you.
- Free opt-out available on our website.
If you have any questions or issues, we have fast in app support. Just click the Menu and then select the Support option.
1) We do not have all the counties in the US, but we work on adding new ones on a regular basis. You can make a request using the Support option on the Menu.
2) Facial Recognition is a new feature for us. Let us know how it's working! Use the Support option on the Menu to send us feedback.
3) We do use advertising to support the service, but you can purchase an upgrade to remove all advertising. See the Remove Ads option on the Menu.
4) Records older than 6 months, we archive. They will show up when searching, but additional details are available for purchase.
5) If your information is on JailBase, we have a free opt-out available on our website.
Now it’s as simple as opening an app on your mobile device to easily search thousands upon thousands of databases, go through your history, or do a quick or deep search for better results.
DirtSearch is still the only completely FREE public records, background check and criminal history website available. Serving the United States since 2008 and now Canada!
You’ll have access to information such as:
Public Record Searches
Sex Offender Records
Reverse Phone Searches
Social Media Records
Deadbeat Parent Records
Instructor License Lookup
Most Wanted Fugitives
And more! For more details and a more complete list of records we access please visit our website at http://www.dirtsearch.org
The legal information contained in ASSET is the work of UNC School of Government faculty member Jeff Welty, a recognized expert in the law of search and seizure who regularly trains judges, lawyers, and officers in the subject.
ASSET is available completely free of charge, thanks to the generous support of the School of Government Foundation, the North Carolina Department of Public Safety, and the North Carolina Sheriff’s Association.
Users should be aware that ASSET is a quick reference for frequently used information. It is not intended as a substitute for a comprehensive legal reference, such as Robert L. Farb’s book Arrest, Search, and Investigation in North Carolina. Nor is it intended to provide legal advice or to substitute the advice of a law enforcement agency's attorney.
ASSET includes the following features:
• Navigation: ASSET contains an intuitive table of contents as well as a search function.
• Bookmarks: ASSET keeps track of recently researched topics and allows the user to bookmark frequently used information.
• Offline Viewing: Once the app is downloaded to a device, virtually all of the content is available for offline viewing. The app can be used in remote areas or inside secure facilities where cellular networks or WiFi may not be available.
• Updates: ASSET will be updated periodically as the law changes. The app was last updated on February 15, 2013.
The COMPLETE Probation of Offenders Act 1958 Free Version presented in a readable and searchable format. Divided concisely into Chapters and Sections and containing the full unedited text of all the 54 Sections and 1 Schedule. Everything is Searchable. Scroll through sections by Volume Keys. Current Path is always displayed on the top. This version is AD SUPPORTED.
A MUST HAVE for every Indian, Lawyer and Advocate... and others alike.
This is the ONLY app containing the Probation of Offenders Act 1958.
- Full, unedited Section Content of all the 54 Sections.
- Divided into Chapters and Section Lists.
- Searchable (Search Key)
- Themes, Social Features (Facebook, Google+, Twitter) - Likes/Shares/Views/Comments
- Display's Current Path in every Screen and in every Section so that you know where you are.
- Search in POA and all Central Acts (Requires Internet).
- Search by Section Content or Section Title
- Saves Previous Search State
- Navigate Indexes by Trackball/D-Pad
- Scroll through Sections by Volume Keys
- Tablet Screens Supported
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Text size can be increased/Decreased for Section Content.
- Aesthetic Reading Experience
- Low Memory Resources required
- A good way to learn about the Probation of Offenders Act 1958
- Helps Improve the Productivity of people who refer the IPC regularly.
- Share Section Title, Content or both through SMS, Email or any text related application.
And many more!
[NEW]SOCIAL FEATURES ENABLED (powered by Socialize)
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To communicate with Socialize Servers (Likes, comments, Facebook, Google+,etc) and also to load Other Law Content in Search Menu.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY: Anonymous commenting requires the retrieval of Device ID (not IMEI, changes everytime you format your device) so that all comments/likes/shares can be linked to the Device ID. No personally identifiable information is read from the Phone.
STORAGE: To read the data from the Database as "Move to SD card" option is enabled.
Support for 55+ languages/locales including Asia and Latin America
Get local results plus web search and web site suggestions as you type. aSearch will learn which items you click on most to make it even easier to get what you want quickly
The app auto-detects the nature of your query and instantly returns the answer direct to your screen.
You can get instant results for recent news and weather forecasts, images and photos, as well as addresses and businesses. Not only will you find what you’re looking for, but you’ll also save time and money on mobile data charges. Simply tap your screen if you want view our standard search results.
All results are optimized for mobile devices, making viewing comfortable even on smaller screens.
Whether you’re looking for a great place to eat or to find cheap gas on the way, the aSearch app connects you with local businesses, deals and events to help you get things done.
• Search over 18 million businesses by typing and browsing popular categories including movie theaters, hotels, mechanics, dentists, and more.
• Add the aSearch widget to your device home screen to search without having to open the app.
• Craving a specific food? We'll look through over 300,000 menus to figure out who's got what you want.
• Find the “best” gas prices near you with our unique visual gas price search.
• Save with thousands of local coupons and deals from businesses near you.*
• Get important information before heading out including:
- Ratings and reviews
- Photos – plus upload photos to your favorite businesses!
- Restaurant and service menus
- Movie showtimes
- Hours of operation
- Phone numbers
- Maps and directions
Whatever you need… Wherever you are… the aSearch app covers you locally. What are you waiting for? Try it now!
The new Airtex VIN Scan app is also full of user-friendly resources like Airtex downloads, videos and free tech support. Just scan the VIN and go. It doesn’t get any easier. It’s all part of Airtex’s commitment to exceptional quality and unmatched customer support.
More About Xamire Felon Help Network - Jobs for Felons
"We are devoted to felons, wishing to obtain employment, and any other necessary help, and information, to better their lives. You can use our free services to search for local businesses that hire felons, find felon federal/state program information, and get support from other members. There are no charges for using any services on the Xamire Network.
Why the name Xamire? Xamire is nothing more than a branding name. Instead of using "felon" we opted for a more organization branded approach, that's a unique name, as you unique as you, and me.
Established in 2010 Xamire Felon Help Network started with only a few employees, and volunteers. We were ready to make a change in how convicted felons are treated, and give them an edge in the workforce, housing needs, and other necessities in life. Today Xamire is a full fledged felon-help community, job, and housing listing, as well as a local program and service.. and so much more."
• Show all inmates/prisoners information in your own City or County, including Name/ Picture/ Arrested Location, Arrested Date, Released Date/ Charges, PBR, Court Date ...
• Get newest update in 24-hour arrested, 24-hour released
• Auto show your nearest Jail on the top of the list
• See hours, address, website, visitation rules of Jail
• See location of jail on map and get direction to it
• Potential functions: user can get notification by email or push notification to phone for inmates/prisoners when they are released.
• For End-user who wants to see all inmates/prisoner information in your City or County Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (870)802 -3622
• For all organizations who want to get RPS Inmate System Please contact us at (870)802 -3622 or email@example.com
If you have any suggestions or run into any problems please contact us via our website at www.pdawiz.com.
- Fast full-text search to quickly find sections of interest
- Real-time section number search.
- Read Aloud feature to read the procedures to you.
- Very efficient - runs fast and quick search results
- Automatic bookmark to save your "last viewed" page
- Supports tablets and phones
No network connection is required to use this program. The Patrol Guide will be stored on your phone/tablet.
"NYPD" is a registered trademark owned by the City of New York.
Best of all no subscription or in app purchase is required. Ready access to the rules is a crucial part of the legal profession, so don't be caught without them and download this app today.
In addition to all local rules of every federal court in the United States, the following rules of procedure are included:
Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure;
Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure;
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure;
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure; and
Federal Rules of Evidence.
Get rid of those binders full of paper training certificates and boxes full receipts. Start using Patrol Link today!
*Manage your training records in one place.
*POST training management - track all your training hours by POST Cycle.
*Track your training mileage. Log your travel miles for tax time.
*Search through your training records with custom search features.
*View, Print, Edit, and Delete training records on the fly.
*Track equipment purchases for tax time.
*Upload an image of your receipts and training certificates for easy access and export them to a spreadsheet with a click of a button.
*View your account from any computer in the world by visiting Patrollink.com *(coming late 2014).
*Recall important notes later down the road with the “Case Notes” feature.
*Sharpen your skills and techniques with Patrol Links Standardized Field Sobriety Testing information. Gain access to SFST training videos, testing requirements, testing clues, and more.
*First Aid – Adult, Infant, and Child CPR information at your fingertips.
*Put those pads of paper away and enter notes using Patrol Links field notebook feature.
*Stay up to date with important police related news stories.
*Connect with other Law Enforcement Offices from around the country with our custom social network feature.
*Need to collect other types of data? We will build you a custom data collection table that can suit your needs. All you have to do is contact our support team and let us know what type of data you need to collect. We will then build you a custom database application that only you will have access to!
**Data connection is required.
***Disclaimer***Never use the Patrol Link Mobile App while dealing with a suspect in the field without proper assistance.
****Use the contact us section to request new features and provide feedback so we can continue to build a powerful system that will continue to assist your needs.
Deux modes d’utilisation sont possibles :
-un module d’identification par l’image vous permet, grâce à des séries d’images, de sérier progressivement la cause du problème rencontré, qu’il soit parasitaire ou non ;
-pour les initiés, une liste par nom, nom latin rend possible un accès direct à des fiches synthétisant la connaissance disponible sur les maladies et les bioagresseurs.
Pour chaque bioagresseur, chaque fiche propose 3 contenus, en plus des généralités : la description de leurs symptômes, leurs caractéristiques biologiques, mais aussi les méthodes de protection.
Outil de diagnostic unique et original, cette application de terrain rassemblant une cinquantaine de fiches et environ 700 images deviendra rapidement un assistant indispensable à vos investigations au vignoble.
Malgré le soin apporté à cette application, si vous constatez une erreur ou si vous avez des critiques ou des suggestions à nous formuler, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter ! (par l’intermédiaire du site e-Phytia®).
Mise à jour : Inscrivez vous et envoyez nous vos observations de terrain.(Science participative)
Gestion des favoris
Partager un contenu
Immerse yourself in a great story anytime, anywhere, by downloading from a breathtaking range of 150,000+ titles to your Android device—from best sellers to classics, and everything in-between.
Now you can turn on and listen to a good book even when you can’t pick one up—on your way to work, at the gym, while folding laundry, or any other time your eyes and
hands are busy.
• Transfer books to your device over Wi-Fi
• Audiobook chapter navigation, bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed, button-free mode
• Multitasking for background downloading and listening
• Switch between reading and listening with Whispersync for Voice (compatible Kindle device required)
• Access the Audible store to purchase more audiobooks
• Earn badges and keep track of your listening habits and audiobook achievements
• Get insider information about author events and more with the Audible Newsfeed
Listening with Audible is always time well spent. Download the free audiobook app now and discover a smarter way to use your smartphone.
Visit us at www.audible.com or get in touch on Twitter @audible_com
If you're in the UK, visit us at www.audible.co.uk or get in touch on Twitter @audibleuk
Are you in Germany? Go to www.audible.de. Follow us on Twitter @audible_de
Are you in Australia? Go to www.audible.com.au. Follow us on Twitter @Audible_au
Are you in France? Go to www.audible.fr. Follow us on Facebook at audible.fr
“A good resource to find accurate information instead of listening to what you hear on the gossip vine!” – Lennie B., 2014
“This app is very useful, especially if you have children. I look for sex offenders in my neighborhood on a regular basis.” – Alecia M., 2014
“The MobilePatrol app is a one stop shop for the community to be able to connect with our Agency.” – Lieutenant Larry Pace, Rutherford County, TN
Here are some of our users’ favorite features:
• Set up Neighborhoods where you and your loved ones live, work and play. We deliver important safety information from public safety agencies that serve your Neighborhoods.
• Quickly view relevant safety news and alerts from your Neighborhoods right on your Newsfeed. No more combing through daily social chatter to find important information!
• “Report it!” lets you contribute to your community’s safety. Share crime tips, traffic alerts, broken mains, fallen trees … even lost pets! Add related photos/videos to each report.
• Receive timely alerts and news from your Neighborhoods directly on your mobile device. Alerts from trusted public safety officials make sure you don’t miss any important news or events going on in your area.
• Conveniently access the most up-to-date public records for jail bookings, most wanted lists, sex offenders, and warrants. 24 hours a day. Every day.
Simply enter zipcodes of places where you and your family live, work, and play. You will automatically receive alerts and updates from public safety agencies that serve those areas. Stay on top of what’s going on at home, at work, at your child's school, or where your aging parent lives.
MobilePatrol is powered by partnerships with law enforcement agencies across the nation. Several thousand agencies are already online, and we are adding new partners every day. Can’t find any safety information from an agency serving your favorite Neighborhood? Please tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member of law enforcement, you get access to our suite of tools designed specifically for you, at no cost!
Your agency can:
• Send custom news and alerts to your community (Mobile, Facebook & Twitter all from one place)
• Receive crime tips and offender sightings from your community
• List your public records in one easily accessible location
Join thousands of other agencies already on MobilePatrol. Signup to access your FREE law enforcement dashboard and start posting today: http://www.appriss.com/mobilepatrol.html
Have questions? Check out our website: http://www.appriss.com/mobilepatrol.html
“People here in Butler County, they thrive on wanting to help find people. Tips emailed through the app have already lead to 10 arrests.” – Sheriff Mike Slupe, Butler County, PA.
Already follow your law enforcement agency’s Twitter and liked their Facebook page? Great. MobilePatrol integrates social media from local agencies and allows you to see every new post or tweet, all in one place.
Other key features:
• Locate Sex Offenders in your neighborhood.
• View Missing Children in your area.
• Obtain information on Delinquent Child Support Warrants.
• Are you a victim of crime? Register to be notified immediately of the status of offenders through our most powerful information service system VINE® (Victim Information and Notification Everyday). For more information about VINE, please visit www.VINELink.com.
App provided by:
“Keeping Communities Safe and Informed”
We want to hear from you. Send any feedback, suggestions and comments to email@example.com.
Stay better informed with your local Sheriff’s office with real-time updates to News, Warrants, Arrests, and more.
- Detention Center
- Search by Name, Photo and Last 3 days
- Information displayed;
- Inmates Mug Shot
- VINE Link (Victims Notification Network)
- Personal Information
-Recent warrants list
- Bail Bonds
- List of Bail Bonds with in-App calling
- List of Attorneys with in-App calling and email
- Most Wanted
- Displays Photo, Name, Personal Information and Crime committed
- Breaking News from the Sheriff’s Office
- Deadbeat Moms & Dads
- Displays individuals wanted for failing to pay child support including
- Personal Information
- Crime details
- WCSO Facebook
- WCSO Twitter
- List of non-emergency contacts per department
- Facility Location
- Location address and map
App provided by Appriss, Inc
We welcome any feedback, comments and suggestions you may have. You can use the Feedback section of the app to contact the development team at Appriss, Inc