The "sleep" of the practice of sleep, peace and attention is intended for children to concentrate in the morning, calm down during the day and fall asleep in the evening.
Those who purchase the app "mybe" give free access to it even to the most anxious children. Lithuanian versions of the app can be listened to free of charge by children recovering in Lithuanian hospitals, and Ukrainian ones by all Ukrainians.
• Children experience different tensions and emotions on a daily basis that they do not always know how to deal with on their own.
• They feel anxious, less able to concentrate, control their emotions, less able to understand others or express their feelings, have sleep disorders.
• Tensions arise from relationships with parents, relationships between parents, divorce, or their health.
• Children experience a lot of emotion due to a lack of skills in communicating with peers.
• Recently, more and more children are worried about global issues such as COVID or the threat of war.
Listening to practitioners in just a few minutes a day:
• Reduces stress and anxiety
• Improves attentiveness, focus,
• Allows a calmer response to stimuli
• Learned to enjoy the good, to be stronger in the sad moments of life,
• Improves sleep and quality
• Develops emotional intelligence and imagination.
• Improves memory
• Strengthens immunity
• Learns to be good and positive people.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
In the Mybe app you will find practices for the morning, sleep or just peace. We will focus on helping experts in child psychology and pedagogy, meditation, music and music therapy, and, of course, children. We learned a lot ourselves, meditated a lot and realized how important it is to find the right soothing and leading voice for practitioners. As a result, we have professionally sounded these practices with different voices for men, women and children, complemented by the sounds of nature and music. If you prefer to focus on music or nature, you'll also find voice-free notes in the app.
It is often harder for little ones to hold their attention. So unlike practice safe, in children we tell more images. In mindfulness practices, this helps children focus on the content. In sleep meditations, the narrative helps the mind to wander, the children to fall asleep and fall asleep.
In the future, we will continue to complete the list of practitioners, depending on what meditations they listen to and what problems their listeners face.
Some of the content of the application is free (marked without a lock icon), the other part is paid (marked with a lock icon).
1 month - 4.99 EUR
3 months - 4 EUR / month.
6 months - 3 EUR / month.
Children staying in hospitals in Lithuania receive free access for a week. Look for the code hanging in the corridors of the hospital or send a proof to firstname.lastname@example.org that the child is currently being treated in the hospital.
More about us at www.mybe.lt
Usage Policy: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/