On The Ball is the first football training app with videos from professional players and coaches.
No need to pay someone to train you, now you can train with the professionals with the assurance that you're training just like they do.
Select your football skill level and your fitness level for tailored training programs, customised just for you.
PROFFESIONAL FOOTBALL DRILLS
All our drills have been created by professional football players, so you can train exactly like they do.
Our training programs have been endorsed by professional players such as Shaun Wright Phillips, Joleon Lescott, Jordan Stewart and many more.
TRAIN IN THE GYM
Combine drills on the pitch with gym workouts for an overall sophisticated training program, with step by step videos and instructions to help you get stronger and faster every training session.
Videos from professional players and coaches from around the world to show you how to perfect your techniques and target the right areas to improve your game will be available in our library.
TRAIN SOLO OR WITH A PARTNER
Whether you're training by yourself or with a partner, we have a start to finish training session for you to become the best player that you can.
Step it up a notch and purchase our Premium subscription to access every level of training to keep you progressing as you get fitter and stronger.
Pricing and Terms:-
OnTheBall membership start with a 7 day free trial. The 7 day trial period will end exactly 7 days after getting subscription, at this time payment will be processed according to the membership plan chosen by the member. Depending on which plan is chosen, members will be charged either $13.99 each month 83.99 every 12 months.
There are others membership plan that will come into effect after entering referral code functionality in app. Currently there is one referral code, based on that member will get 10% discount on above mentioned plan on each month or each year when plan will auto renew.
iTunes terms for purchasing any subscription-
1. Payment will be charged to iTunes Accounts at confirmation of purchase.
2. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
3. Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the current subscription purchase price.
4. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes Account Settings.
5. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to OnTheBall.
iTunes subscription terms- https://www.ontheballglobal.com/api/v1/user/itunes-terms