Scanning can do wonders.
Marvelous and sublime harmony of reality and virtual reality
●How to Use circus AR
1. Run the app and scan the object, directly facing it to the full screen of your device.
(For a practice, scan the front and back side of 1$ ~ 100$ bill)
* Japanese Yen: 1,000 Yen – 10,000 Yen
* Chinese Yuan: 1 Yuan – 100 Yuan
2. After recognition, contents will be brought on with vibrations (please wait for a moment)
(The downloading speed will be different according to your internet speed and content size)
3. Enjoy various augmented reality contents already registered.
(We are offering more than 4,500 types of contents – being updated continuously)
● Helpful Tips
- Not all images but the images registered at circusAR can be recognized by the app.
(You can scan the PC screen or the printout)
- Without the recognition process, you can directly enjoy the augmented reality from AR contents List, 3D Model View and AR Photo.
* Run the app> Menu > Contents List, Play More > Select the content > display the content
- For clear recognition, scan the image or objects directly facing them to the full screen of your mobile device.
- Internet connection is necessary. We recommend 4G or LTE rather than WiFi.
* Inquiry for Content Registration firstname.lastname@example.org / +82-2-6261-2330
●Application Fields of circusAR Service
We provide our augmented reality service in many different industries: education, exhibition, convention, MD products, entertainment, marketing promotion, game, publication, tourism, art, performance, printed publication, product packaging, etc.
●What's New? (2015.02.25)
- Faster recognition speed & 3D object recognition function
- Contents can be utilized without recognition-process (Contents List)
- My page (Bookmark, History and favorites list)
- 3D Sketchbook (AR coloring book), 3D Model View, AR Photo, Etc.
- Moving and re-sizing contents images function
- New contents platform (Audio gallery, Docent, Image show, Magazine and other 10 kinds.)
●About circus company
We make your ambitious visions come true.
We research to develop Augmented Reality (AR) and new technologies, and create an amazing experience and enjoyable contents; we are ICT+ creative partners.
When you meet us, technology becomes an exciting game and contents become more attractive.
We offer you something charming, beyond what you expect.
www.circusar.com/download/circusAR_proposal.pdf (circus company Introduction)
With circusAR, IT is fun and interesting.
email@example.com / +82-2-6261-2330
Homepage : www.circusAR.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/circusAR
Youtube : www.youtube.com/circusAR1
Twitter : www.twitter.com/circusAR
Pinterest : www.pinterest.com/circusAR1
Instagram : www.instagram.com/circusAR_circuscompany
Vimeo : www.vimeo.com/circusAR
※ We love to collaborate with talented artists to create diverse AR contents.
We always welcome you."
Mode 1 : Stereoscopic 360° Video Demo - CITY TOUR
Mode 2 : Interactive Realtime 3D Walktrough
Mode 3 : Liveview with recording and social media sharing
1. Download and install the HOLO Virtual Reality App.
2. Press START in the main menu and select one of the available contents
(3D, Video, Live).
3. Insert your smartphone into your Virtual Reality viewer and secure it.
In Virtual Reality mode look downwards to activate the menu at anytime.
The bigger center square is always a On/Off button to trigger
actions. In the 3D world this button activates/deactivates walk mode.
In the video example you can use it to start/stop the active sequence.
In the live example it allowes you to start/stop recording what you see and later share it on Facebook,
Youtube and other plattforms. By looking at the rectangles left or right of the big square
you can switch between the different contents (3d, Video, Live) - Or look at Exit to switch to the main menu,
where you can continue with functions outside of your Virtual Reality device.
This version includes some tools of the full version.
It serves to make you understand how the application works and to study the interface.
If you like you can buy the full version.
Remember that Google gives you 15 minutes to try the applications you buy.
Please do not give 1 star because the application is not full.
"Stairs Tools" is a fantastic tool that allows you to design various types of stairs in few seconds.
Choose the type of stair among those available, enter the height of the stair and calculate it.
The app will calculate all the parameters of the stair.
After, you have the ability to change the settings you want, and recalculate the scale to suit your needs.
Watch the video on youtube to find out how easily you can design a staircase.
*If you think this app can be usefull for you please rate it for support us.
Follow us on Google plus and follow our YouTube channel.
Download other product for engineering and architecture.
- Beam Tools
- Pillar Tools
- Balcony Tools
Para usar la aplicación solo debes abrirla desde tu dispositivo, apuntar y escanear las imagenes con el logo de Amway Realidad Aumentada.
Explore and share 3D models:
• Download models to your device from your 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect or Dropbox account for seamless offline viewing
• You can transfer and open SketchUp models directly to your android device, open SketchUp models directly from email attachments, or open files from other cloud service apps (e.g. Google Drive).
• Navigation features include multi-touch gestures for Orbit, Look Around, Pan, Zoom, and Zoom Extents, as well as a Camera menu with options for toggling between Perspective and Orthographic camera modes, and adjusting the Field of View.
• Use the Scenes menu to select from any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of pre-saved scene-based camera angles. Note: the app currently supports the following Scene settings: Camera location/angle, Camera mode (orthographic/perspective), Field of View, and Background/Sky/Ground Style settings.
• Use the Layers panel to toggle the contents of your SketchUp model layers on or off.
• Use the View panel to choose from any of SketchUp’s Face styles and to toggle X-Ray mode on or off.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
This app is recommended for Android phones and tablets running Jellybean(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
With "Visuar Augmented Reality" you can upload your own models and show in 5 minutes.
Visuar is a generic visor that you can use for whatever you want, publicity, medicine, education, tourism, architecture, marketing, etc.
Besides, with Visuar you can make advertising and marketing campaigns at very low cost.
With the augmented reality leader App have:
- Your own channel with your corporate image.
- You can move, rotate and escalate in all perspectives.
- Add video, sounds, animations and video textures to your models.
- Change the textures in real time.
- Add personal targets in real time.
- Take photos and send by social networks and email.
- You can center the view int the model and saw the interior.
… and it´s only the beginning.
You can have your own channel now in http://channels.visuar.es, for FREE.
Would you like to try it right now?
1-Download the app for free.
2-Print the marker that you will find at http://www.visuartech.com/target.pdf
3-Select the project you wish to view in Augmented Reality and download it.
4-That is it! Enjoy!.
Visuar is been developed by Visuar, leading company in the development of augmented reality applications to all needs for any productive sector.
Visuar brings you a huge and attractive potencial so far never seen.
Architecture, engineering, tourism, food, fashion, manufacturing, advertising, naval automotion, entertainment, marketing, medicine, education, and more...
Visuartech will advice you the best way to integrate your projects to Augmented Reality in a suitable and useful way for your business.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Qubism has been designed from scratch with a dedication on touch operation and performance. Focus on and Zoom in on areas that need work at higher precision and Qubism will accommodate.
Work is ongoing and takes a fair bit of my free time but constructive feedback is welcome. Please email me if you experience any problems.
Exporting and saving Images and Models:
Select the 'camera' tool from the leftmost menu and select the file type from the rightmost (tick) menu.
•PNG: Show off your model to you friends, should work with any social and photo apps installed
•JSON: Share you model with other Android devices running Qubism via email with this option
•DAE: Export your model in Collada format to develop it further with tools like Blender or Sketchup
All these files can be sent via gmail or saved to SD card if you have an app like 'Send to SD card' installed.
All tools available in the menu only need a single touch to operate but the following shortcuts can speed things up:
•Cancel operation in progress: Tap screen with a second finger while the first is still on the screen
•Pan, Zoom and rotate: Use two fingers on the screen (e.g. pinch screen)
•View: Place two fingers on the screen then remove one
•Focus: Place one finger on a qube and tap twice quickly with a second finger
•Qubes that are too close or two far away from the centre of the red axes will be cropped by OpenGL. Keep the red axes near the area you want to work on using the focus and pan tools before zooming in.
•The line removal rendering options are not perfect, it trims outlines where two Qubes meet but this can have unexpected results.
•Transparency requires Qubes to be rendered back to front, this is fine when editing but in camera mode this order is only calculated when the rendering mode changes and may be incorrect once you change the view. The new refresh button will appear once you change view and will recalculate the order but artifacts are still possible.
•Out of Memory issues can unavoidably occur outside of my control. Qubism will save your model for you and it will have a ? for its thumbnail when you re-enter the application.
•Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats (Obj and even DAE) because it would be extremely difficult and often impossible to convert triangles meshes into qubisms internal format.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit360.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt360
With a sleek, finger-friendly design, the VE app experience allows you to engage in fully immersive, interactive events. The intuitive user interface mirrors our desktop platform, allowing you to quickly and easily leverage the same great features and functionality.
• Live and VOD Webcasts complete with Video, Slides, Q&A, Polling
• Mobile eLearning Courses and Certification on Android tablets
• Search and discovery of content
• Interactivity with built-in chat and networking tools
• Engagement with subject matter experts rooms
• And much more…
• To attend a virtual event via your Android mobile device, please download this app first.
• After downloading and installing the VE app, go ahead and register for the event at the URL specified in your event invitation.
• On the confirmation page or within the confirmation email you've been sent, click the URL provided and you will be prompted to install the mobile app. Since you're already installed the VE app, simply confirm you have already installed it and you will enter the virtual event. *If you have not yet installed the app, please do so via the link on the mobile app page and start at the top of the Login Process.
• Prior to joining your first virtual environment, the VE app must be installed.
• A minimum Android version of 2.2 (Froyo) and above is required.
• Users must be on a WiFi or 3G/4G network connection with a recommended broadband connection of at least 2 Mbps.
• Presentation quality is dependent upon quality of the network connection.
• Android smartphones only support Conference Centers and Webcasts. Please use an Android tablet or iPad if attending an eLearning course or Virtual Event with booths.
1. Descarga gratis la aplicación HP Realidad Aumentada desde Google Play o desde el App Store. Para esto tienes que escribir “HP Realidad Aumentada” en el buscador e instalar la aplicación.
2. Entra a tu nueva aplicación y dirige la cámara de tu dispositivo hacia las imágenes que encontraras en la siguiente liga:
3. Interactúa con las animaciones en Realidad Aumentada y descubre todo lo que ofrece hp y sus campañas al medio ambiente. ¡Vive la experiencia!
Esta aplicación es compatible con tu iPhone, iPod y iPad.
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4