Everything is possible!
Marvelous and sublime harmony of reality and virtual reality
"circusAR" the Augmented Reality Browser
sample image > http://goo.gl/Tse4E4 or http://www.circusar.com
Follow the circusAR page on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/CIRCUSAR
You can learn about new markers, news about updated solutions, useful information, and interesting events.
"circusAR" the Augmented Reality Browser
This is an application which serves augmented reality contents on Android and iOS based devices anywhere in the world. Once users hold up their smart devices to the markers such as, physical products, image, background, texture, and location, they can experience the uploaded virtual images over the real materials.
Markers of "circusAR"
"circusAR" is able to implement unlimited object such as, graphic, video, sounds, animation, 3D, and game. Also, it can be linked to the second contents which are apps, web sites, magazines, and a page taking picture by clicking on a button. It makes possible to interact with users providing information in interesting, instructive, and convenient way. The applying methods can be modified variously according to the proposal of the contents.
"circusAR" application field
"circusAR," complex future technology, can be used everywhere such as, in business marketing, institution, art, exhibit, entertainment, broadcasting, education, publishing, printing, tour, and game. The augmented reality solution can be experienced not only by using smart devices, but also by using PC and Kiosk.
Experience the various AR markers and contents on circusAR channel and the list of markers on its application.
[ circus company ]
AR Solution & Platform
IT Business Solution
circus Entertainment (Music Production: POP, CF, Game...Etc. / Collaboration ART / Party)
circus Store (AR Goods & Etc.)
Recommend to use unlimited data plan due to it incurs data communication fee out of the Wi-Fi service area.
Service and partnership inquiry:
We want to develop the various contents with artists. You are always more than welcome.
This version includes some tools of the full version.
It serves to make you understand how the application works and to study the interface.
If you like you can buy the full version.
Remember that Google gives you 15 minutes to try the applications you buy.
Please do not give 1 star because the application is not full.
"Stairs Tools" is a fantastic tool that allows you to design various types of stairs in few seconds.
Choose the type of stair among those available, enter the height of the stair and calculate it.
The app will calculate all the parameters of the stair.
After, you have the ability to change the settings you want, and recalculate the scale to suit your needs.
Watch the video on youtube to find out how easily you can design a staircase.
*If you think this app can be usefull for you please rate it for support us.
Follow us on Google plus and follow our YouTube channel.
Download other product for engineering and architecture.
- Beam Tools
- Pillar Tools
- Balcony Tools
Mode 1 : Stereoscopic 360° Video Demo - CITY TOUR
Mode 2 : Interactive Realtime 3D Walktrough
Mode 3 : Liveview with recording and social media sharing
1. Download and install the HOLO Virtual Reality App.
2. Press START in the main menu and select one of the available contents
(3D, Video, Live).
3. Insert your smartphone into your Virtual Reality viewer and secure it.
In Virtual Reality mode look downwards to activate the menu at anytime.
The bigger center square is always a On/Off button to trigger
actions. In the 3D world this button activates/deactivates walk mode.
In the video example you can use it to start/stop the active sequence.
In the live example it allowes you to start/stop recording what you see and later share it on Facebook,
Youtube and other plattforms. By looking at the rectangles left or right of the big square
you can switch between the different contents (3d, Video, Live) - Or look at Exit to switch to the main menu,
where you can continue with functions outside of your Virtual Reality device.
Para usar la aplicación solo debes abrirla desde tu dispositivo, apuntar y escanear las imagenes con el logo de Amway Realidad Aumentada.
The R U McSafe app uses stunning Augmented Reality (AR) to showcase health and safety in the workplace. You can use your mobile device to view various different safety scenarios in realtime/space (using the printed target provided)
You can move the mobile device at any angle and the 3D simulation will stay in relation to space around you in real-time as long as the printed marker is constantly in view.
Get the marker:
What easy steps do I need to do before I can view the Amazing R U McSafe Augmented Reality?
Step 1 Print the image of the Marker (This is important as you will need the image printed and placed on the desk/table in front of you) - Why? The printed image is called a marker or target and will be the 'stage' where the 3D objects will magically appear from. Without the target the app will not function.
Install the APP ?
Step 1 Install the App - This will take a few minutes dependent on connection speed
Step 2 Once the App is installed - run the App
Step 3 Once open simply position your mobile device or tablet so that the printed marker fills the screen when viewed from above. Keep the printed marker onscreen at all times and watch the 3D appear as if they are right in front of you!
You can interact with the engaging 3D animation by using your finger to spin the icons and then select the scenario you wish to view.
Step 4: Updates - As part of a continual development programme we will from time to time improve and update Apps at any point in the future without prior written notice.
1. Descarga gratis la aplicación HP Realidad Aumentada desde Google Play o desde el App Store. Para esto tienes que escribir “HP Realidad Aumentada” en el buscador e instalar la aplicación.
2. Entra a tu nueva aplicación y dirige la cámara de tu dispositivo hacia las imágenes que encontraras en la siguiente liga:
3. Interactúa con las animaciones en Realidad Aumentada y descubre todo lo que ofrece hp y sus campañas al medio ambiente. ¡Vive la experiencia!
Esta aplicación es compatible con tu iPhone, iPod y iPad.
With "Visuar Augmented Reality" you can upload your own models and show in 5 minutes.
Visuar is a generic visor that you can use for whatever you want, publicity, medicine, education, tourism, architecture, marketing, etc.
Besides, with Visuar you can make advertising and marketing campaigns at very low cost.
With the augmented reality leader App have:
- Your own channel with your corporate image.
- You can move, rotate and escalate in all perspectives.
- Add video, sounds, animations and video textures to your models.
- Change the textures in real time.
- Add personal targets in real time.
- Take photos and send by social networks and email.
- You can center the view int the model and saw the interior.
… and it´s only the beginning.
You can have your own channel now in http://channels.visuar.es, for FREE.
Would you like to try it right now?
1-Download the app for free.
2-Print the marker that you will find at http://www.visuartech.com/target.pdf
3-Select the project you wish to view in Augmented Reality and download it.
4-That is it! Enjoy!.
Visuar is been developed by Visuar, leading company in the development of augmented reality applications to all needs for any productive sector.
Visuar brings you a huge and attractive potencial so far never seen.
Architecture, engineering, tourism, food, fashion, manufacturing, advertising, naval automotion, entertainment, marketing, medicine, education, and more...
Visuartech will advice you the best way to integrate your projects to Augmented Reality in a suitable and useful way for your business.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
View models in your own 3D Warehouse account, or explore the millions of free designs in the 3D Warehouse -- the world's largest collection of 3D models.
Explore and share 3D models:
• Easily navigate complex models using intuitive multi-touch gestures for orbit, pan, zoom.
• Use the Camera menu to select any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or choose from the list of presaved scene-based camera angles (note: camera angles are the only supported scene property at this time).
• Zoom out to the extents of a model instantly to easily reorient your view.
• Search and browse through over 2 million, free 3D models on 3D Warehouse.
• Use the detailed search result info to preview model info before downloading to your device.
• Download models to your device from 3D Warehouse for seamless offline viewing.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/article/3000042
This app is recommended for Android tablets running Ice Cream Sandwich(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.
Top 50 Grossing Productivity App (US)
Top 10 reasons Augmented for Android Wear http://bit.ly/1xDTRdX
Android Wear info http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
Note Edge Info http://bit.ly/1DII15a
Please send email rather than leave low rating. Will resolve or refund.
If you have issues with Sony 1 email me - you need version 5.6.1.
Info on email alerts @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
All Watches/Note Edge
- Augmented`s legendary+customizable notifications with full tuning (including K9 email preview) - Why notifications are better @ http://bit.ly/WLN4wY
- Intelligent Quiet Time (Weekday+Weekend)
- High Priority Senders
- Stealth mode
- Support for rooted phones for extra info for whatsapp, EnhancedEmail,SecureEAS,GMail+Exchange (Sender, subject and preview) @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
- Intent API to Taskers/3rd party apps
- Location based weather (with hyper-location alerts)
- Low phone battery alerts
- Support for Withings, Fitbit, and Klout data
- Phone battery and signal strength info
- Network alerts
- Highly configurable
- Backup/restore settings
Android 4.3+, please use Notification Access to enable notifications for Augmented SmartWatch in system settings. Disable accessibility+disable "Force Use Accessibility" in Augmented Settings.
- Full custom notification alert option with animations
- Custom vibrations including Smart Haptics http://bit.ly/1szXcrm
- Auto reduces vibration intensity for alerts during meetings
- Custom background image
- Optimized for LG & Moto360
- Details @ http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
- Ability to see music/any alert (right-side up) when display is off
- Music app override - widget mode (plus music control is possible by doube-tapping middle button on Pebble to toggle modes) - must set Augmented to Preferred Music App in the Pebble App (intelligent mode to auto select last music app played)
- Supports Canvas Watchface
- Can invoke up to 6 Tasker tasks-can re-program each button from Tasker via Intent API to Augmented
- Custom behaviour for Alarm Clock (HTC, Galaxy and Nexus)
- Can see prior alerts
- Alerts are slowed down so you don`t miss any when a bunch arrive at same time
- Alerts are automatically split into multiple parts when on Pebble
- Advanced auto re-connect + / of missed alerts
- Can respond to SMS+Incoming messages with stored replies
Toq - http://bit.ly/1kGIp9X
- Time 4 each screen/vibration can be configured
- Optimized for Sony 2 including low power watcfaces
http://bit.ly/MiTocY Watchface details
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Android 4.0+ disable options for email under optimized notification settings + enable under all other notifications and turn on Alt Info check box
Older than Android 4.0, for GMail and Exchange try root options else if you are not able to root, then enable optimized notifications (for reduced information).
Notifications for all other applications supported, but some applications are optimized::
What's App, SMS, Skype, Google Talk/Google Voice,Google Play Music
Enable Augmented (notification access)
video @ http://bit.ly/QWJAXE
Sony1 - After 1st install:
1) Enable widget mode
2) System settings->accessibility+enable for this app
3) If you want to be notified on K9 alerts and have not yet installed K9, please install K9 BEFORE installing this app (otherwise crashes may occur). Uninstall this app, install K9, then re-install this app.
Red dot top/left-no network, bottom/left-accessibility setting not enabled (for notifications to work, must be enabled)
Info @ http://bit.ly/RijckM + http://bit.ly/11tzPkS
Intent API/Tasker Tutorial for Pebble/Sony2 http://bit.ly/ZLR8fI
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
SightSpace 3D is a fast and easy visualization tool for Trimble SketchUp that easily conveys your designs and reduces miscommunication. With advanced 3D and Augmented Reality technologies, pre-visualize buildings, materials, fixtures, and more to effectively communicate scale and context. Check for errors during construction and close deals faster with Augmented Reality to display digital models in the real world. Utilize bookmarks, annotations, photos, and social media to simplify presentations. A SightSpace Pro subscription plan expands functionality for a complete SketchUp-to-Field experience with the addition of external GPS and markers for Augmented Reality, photo markups, model dimensions, and more.
Take Trimble SketchUp models on-the-go with the only mobile app ready for easy SketchUp-to-Field usage!
*Open SketchUp files directly from your device, Dropbox, email, or Trimble 3D Warehouse – includes native SketchUp files (.SKP), Google Earth and other .KMZ and .KML formats
*SightSpace is the only mobile app that uses native SketchUp (.SKP) files to preserve model privacy – No uploading/downloading from a website or extra software required.
*Use intuitive multi-touch controls including orbit, pan, and zoom to navigate your model
*Communicate context, scale, and location information with advanced Augmented Reality
*Share annotations, photos, screenshots, and more to colleagues via email or social networking
A SightSpace Pro subscription enables features including:
*Connect external GPS for precise Augmented Reality location
*Create and use markers for Augmented Reality presentations
*Play bookmarks as animations
*Markup photos with drawings and text
*Export all notes to PDF
*Display model dimensions created in SketchUp
If you have any feedback or questions, let us know! We offer free support by email at SightSpace@LimitlessComputing.com, an in-app knowledge base (under “I” in the upper right), and check out our Youtube videos on www.Youtube.com/LimitlessComputing.
* NOTE: Augmented Reality requires back facing camera, gps, digital compass, and accelerometer. Devices with a gyroscope will have improved AR.
Qubism has been designed from scratch with a dedication on touch operation and performance. Focus on and Zoom in on areas that need work at higher precision and Qubism will accommodate.
Work is ongoing and takes a fair bit of my free time but constructive feedback is welcome. Please email me if you experience any problems.
Exporting and saving Images and Models:
Select the 'camera' tool from the leftmost menu and select the file type from the rightmost (tick) menu.
•PNG: Show off your model to you friends, should work with any social and photo apps installed
•JSON: Share you model with other Android devices running Qubism via email with this option
•DAE: Export your model in Collada format to develop it further with tools like Blender or Sketchup
All these files can be sent via gmail or saved to SD card if you have an app like 'Send to SD card' installed.
All tools available in the menu only need a single touch to operate but the following shortcuts can speed things up:
•Cancel operation in progress: Tap screen with a second finger while the first is still on the screen
•Pan, Zoom and rotate: Use two fingers on the screen (e.g. pinch screen)
•View: Place two fingers on the screen then remove one
•Focus: Place one finger on a qube and tap twice quickly with a second finger
•Qubes that are too close or two far away from the centre of the red axes will be cropped by OpenGL. Keep the red axes near the area you want to work on using the focus and pan tools before zooming in.
•The line removal rendering options are not perfect, it trims outlines where two Qubes meet but this can have unexpected results.
•Transparency requires Qubes to be rendered back to front, this is fine when editing but in camera mode this order is only calculated when the rendering mode changes and may be incorrect once you change the view. The new refresh button will appear once you change view and will recalculate the order but artifacts are still possible.
•Out of Memory issues can unavoidably occur outside of my control. Qubism will save your model for you and it will have a ? for its thumbnail when you re-enter the application.
•Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats (Obj and even DAE) because it would be extremely difficult and often impossible to convert triangles meshes into qubisms internal format.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• We want to hear about how you use FormIt! Take our survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/formit_android
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt3D