Free evaluation version:
Automagic Premium helps to automate many operations, for example:
-change settings depending on location
-send every SMS as a mail to GMail
-automatically reply to an incoming SMS
-turn off Wifi when the battery is almost empty
-turn off Wifi when you leave your home, turn Wifi on when you arrive at home
-turn on the airplane mode in the evening and turn it off in the morning (Android 4.2 requires root)
-make weekly backups of files
-automagically start recording a task in Gleeo Time Tracker when you enter your workplace and stop recording when you leave
and much more...
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit our website and forum for more information:
Please don't report bugs to the Google Play Store comments, since we can not get in contact with you to fix the problem.
-flows can be defined graphically like a flowchart
-live view of executing flows
-flows can be exchanged with other users by mail and forum
-triggers/conditions/actions can be reused in different flows
-complex flows with parallel actions and loops are possible
-App Task Ended
-App Task Started
-Auto Sync State
-Battery Low Condition
-Bluetooth Device Connected
-Bluetooth Device Disconnected
-Car UI Mode
-Desk UI Mode
-Gleeo Recording Started
-Gleeo Recording Stopped
-Google Calendar Event
-Periodic Location Update
-Storage Media Event
-WiFi Scan Results Available
-Wired Headset Plugged
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components/
-Airplane Mode On
-App Process Running
-App Task Running
-Auto Sync Enabled
-Gleeo is Recording
-Google Calendar Event
-Location Provider Enabled
-Mobile Datanetwork Enabled*
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components/
-Copy Text to Clipboard
-Dropbox Upload File
-Enable WiFi Access Point
-FTP Upload File
-Gleeo Filesystem Export
-Gleeo Start Recording
-Gleeo Stop Recording
-Init Variable Random Number
-Init Variables Gleeo Recording
-Mail with Gmail
-Notification on Screen
-Notification on Statusbar
-Open URL in Browser
-Set Airplane Mode
-Set Audio Stream Volume
-Set Auto Sync State
-Set Bluetooth State
-Set Car UI Mode
-Set Flow State
-Set Keyguard State*
-Set Mobile Datanetwork State*
-Set Night Mode
-Set Ringer Mode
-Set Screen Brightness
-Set Screen Timeout
-Set USB Tethering State*
-Set WiFi Sleep Policy
-Set WiFi State
-Set Wifi Tethering State*
-Start Recording Audio
-Stop Recording Audio
-Turn Screen On
-Write to File
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components/
* This function is not officially supported by Android and might not work on all devices.
Automated Device is a complete rules engine to customize your device behaviour automatically. The idea is simple and powerfull:
The device broadcast automatically events about many thinks
Hardware events like Bluetooth, wifi, battery level, cpu state, position events, time events, calendar events, phone ring state, screen state
And much more...
And the device can perform automatically many actions without user intervention:
Set hardware state, wifi, bluetooth, speaker, launch or kill a program, apply a predefined profile, send a SMS/Email, ringtones....
And much more...
With Rules Engine you can create many rules. Each one is composed of:
Conditions. Simple or complex conditions using AND/OR clauses. For example, if weekday is monday, between 7:00 and 9:00 and my current position is my office and battery level is higher than 20% then send an email .....
Actions. Actions to be executed when the rule passes from unmatched to matched and actions to be executed when the rule passes from matched to unmatched. User can set their order, delays, etc
Profiles: These are set of actions that the user can select / unselect quickly from the main page.
Quick timed switchers: For example, set Bluetooth on, but put off again after 90 minutes
New actions and conditions are being added each day.
Weekday and time
Flight mode state
Data connections enabled / disabled
AC power / Battery
Location. To be inside or outside of some place (defined by point and radius)
To match or unmatch other rule
Some program is running or not
Battery level (min, max)
Bluetooth connected to an specified device
Phone status (ringing, in call...)
Calendar events. To be in a caleendar event that contains some word, like 'meeting"
Autorotation screen On/Off
Mobile network type in use (GPRS, HSDPA, CDMA, LTE, etc)
Data connection On/Off
Headphone plugged or not
Car mode activated / deactivated
Dim screen activated / deactivated
Wifi hotspot activated / deactivated
To receive a SMS comming from some phone number or with its text containing some word or phase
Proximity sensor level
Some phone number is calling you (ringin), or is in call with you, or just called you
Current actions (Each one can be applied once or periodically while the rule is matched):
Set wifi state
Set speaker state
Set bluetooth state
Set flightmode state
Set connections enabled / disabled
Launch a program
Kill a program
Apply a profile (Set of rules)
Set autorotation screen state
Set screen bright state (mode and level)
Set auto sync accounts state (gmail, facebook, etc)
Play a song.
Send Email. You can include many variables, like free memory and disk, last caller, battery statistics, sensors values (pressure, light, temperature, etc)
Set car mode
Set ringtone (as user mp3 or android ringtone)
Set sceen off timeout
Set dim screen
Activate or deactivate Wifi hotspot
Play a system notification
Vibrate some milliseconds
Show popup message with free text and variables
Show a tob bar notification with free text and variables
Enable / Disable rules.
Sent variables (temperature, position, etc) to a web server as HTTP parameters
Open system dialogs, like 3G/2G, Tethering, etc
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
Floating widgets is easy, so unlike any other floating applications, Overlays is all about automation!
Overlays is recommended for advanced Android users. If you're having trouble getting started, please:
1. Watch our video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnAM1jzanDI
2. Read our tutorials - http://applay.co
3. Join our Google+ community.
4. Contact us - email@example.com
Overlays doesn't contain the widgets, It only breaks the home screen limit and shows the widgets installed on your device where ever you want!
We will never read, save or share your personal information. Please read detailed explanation on how we use each requested permissions - http://www.applay.co/permissions
Overlays is translated to English, German, Russian, Italian, French and Hebrew. If you wish to help us with translating Overlays to your language, please contact us or join our translation project on https://applokaligo.appspot.com/app/#/projects/15106059
• Need help to get started? Want to share a cool use you found for Overlays? Join our new community https://plus.google.com/communities/117440369030793059494
• Want to help us test new versions before they hit the Play store? Join our tester community at https://plus.google.com/communities/101175157100545576075
What you can do with Overlays?:
• Show your favorite music widget on top of your navigation application!
• Float a calculator while writing documents.
• Make sure you still have battery when playing a game.
• Take notes while reading an eBook.
• The options are endless!
• Cool in-house overlays - Clock, Battery, Weather, Missed calls, Unread SMS count and shortcuts! In-house overlays have unique preferences option to allow maximum flexibility!
• Create as many Global profiles as you want and switch between them easily.
• Use Overlays Sidebar to control your profiles anywhere!
• Long press any overlay to move, re-size or delete it. Even when you're using a different application!.
• Supports different positioning for portrait and landscape orientation.
• Overlay transparency (alpha).
Purchasing Overlays Pro unlocks the following features:
• Application profiles -create profiles for each application! When the application starts, Overlays will show its profile and hide it when you leave the application. No action required from you.
• Let Overlays to respond to Events. Float overlays on an Incoming call, headset plugged in, Bluetooth is on or other useful events.
• Tasker integration - Maximize Overlays automation with Tasker.
• Blacklist - Want a Global profile to float anywhere but in a specific application? Block it!
• Widget Shortcut overlay - Clear your screen from big widgets without losing the option to use them anytime from anywhere.
• Future features and unique in-house Overlays.
Overlays may not work properly with Torque widgets - as we just host the widgets, there's hardly anything we can do about it. Please contact Torque's developer.
Thank you for your support!
keywords: floating widgets, floating, widgets, battery, weather, overlays, floating clock, floating shortcut, tasker plugin, floating profiles, popup widget, widget shortcut, sidebar, automation
Quick Terminal is a simple terminal emulator to run your daily linux commands without the need of rewriting manually.
Now you can use linux on android along with the full linux command list, android is a linux os so work with it that way.
Add your own Command to the Quick Terminal quick setting and choose from a list choosing the output type whether it is a simple toast message or even a dialog.
Choose From many of precoded functions like MacChanging and checking, Signal Resetting and the usuall Rebooting into Recovery or Bootloader all precoded into Quick Terminal page.
Check your mac address using the mac address finder and change it using mac adress changer.
Disable MediaScan on Boot and even wipe Dalvik Cache.
Run any command in a simple menu choosing whether to run it as a User Or SuperUser (SU).
Run the linux Commands as easily as it can go. Everybody hates rewriting the commands.
No need to recall your commands any more just add them and you're done.
With MyScripts tab just add your scripts to /QuickTerminal/MyScripts and start running them manually via the app.
New Tab : How to root , why root, need help rooting
If anyone is having a crash, try to delete the QuickTerminal Folder in the sdCard and try again. this should help against any problem.
Galaxy Note 2
Internet/Network State/Wifi State :For use of Ads
Read/Write :For Reading of the scripts folder and creating your own Commands by writing into file
Modify system settings: It is a root app
Keywords: Signal, Reset, Mac, Terminal ,Quick,linux.
You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
New infrared sensor added.
New virtual sensor step detector added.
New virtual sensor step counter added.
Camera detection bugs (force close) solved.
Log report bug corrected.
Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
Several bugs corrected.
Hygrometer sensor added (relative humidity.
4 new "Virtual" sensors added:
-Gravity (Gravity acceleration measure)
-Gyroscope (device angular speed measure)
-Angular Acceleration (Device Orientation relative to a tangent to earth plane coordinate system)
-Lineal acceleration (3 axis acceleration measure without gravity effect).
Added a 2D graphic representation of several sensors.
3D graphis added to several sensors.
Numerical calc. for highest sensors rate.
Several bugs corrected.
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices.
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
measure, test, fail, failure, problem, issue, repair, fix, accurate, precision, accuracy, fit, adjust, calibrate, calibration, feature, features, characteristics, capabilities, break, broken, operation, malfunction, measure, enhance, optimize
- No USB cable required.
- No driver installation required.
- Same WiFi network or Internet.
- Pure web app, works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook and Linux.
Simply install AirDroid on your Android and you’ll be able to enjoy the following features on your computer at web.airdroid.com:
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Files: Manage files on Android and transferring files between Android and computer.
- Photos: View and manage photos on Android and transferring photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transferring them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export any ringtone.
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (root required)
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back camera, also supports flashlight.
- URL: Push url to Android and open automatically open it with Android browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
There are also some very useful features on the Android client, including WiFi tethering, file manager, task manager, etc.
- One less cable.
You should be able to connect different devices wirelessly, without the hassles of USB cables.
- One less screen.
You should be able to work or play with one screen, without being distracted by other screens.
- One less worry.
You should be able to locate your Android devices any time, any where, and wipe all personal data if it's lost.
- PCWorld: “This app allows you to take complete control of your Android device via your computer's Web browser.”
- Gizmodo: “I'm sending text SMS messages from my Android phone via my browser. I can't stress how great that is.”
- Lifehacker: “It's a remarkably comprehensive app, operates securely, and is a free download.”
- Android Police: “It's all the little things, the things that make AirDroid a joy to use, which make it the app of the year.”
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday: https://crowdin.net/project/airdroid
This plugin adds a dedicated action to AutomateIt to Turn on and off your WiFi hotspot.
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt Free or Pro.
Screenshots shows how the plugin is used within AutomateIt
This plugin adds a dedicated action to AutomateIt to run any shell command. The command can be run as regular user or root (on supporting devices).
Screenshots shows how shell command action is used within AutomateIt.
These are just few examples for commands you can run:
Start navigation to a defined location with Waze (replace DESTINATION with address, name of location or latitude,longitude coordinates):
am start -a android.content.Intent.ACTION_VIEW -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -d "geo:?q=DESTINATION" com.waze
Send message with WhatsApp command:
am start -a android.intent.action.SEND -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -t text/plain --es android.intent.extra.TEXT "AutomateIt is Awesome !" com.whatsapp
Start video on YouTube command:
am start -a android.intent.action.VIEW -d http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfnguZ2XMMM com.google.android.youtube
Start Web search command:
am start -a android.intent.action.WEB_SEARCH --es query automateit
***** The following commands can be run as ROOT ONLY ! *****
Answer call command:
input keyevent 5
Reject call command:
input keyevent 6
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
This app can detect CPU type, Faked specifications (REAL CORE NUMBER AND SPEED) , speeds (mhz), PCB/Product, GPU type,states,size (inches) of the screen, CPU states, "Deep Sleep" capabilities and bogomips for Smartphones and Tablets , CPU+GPU Visual database+infos included.
if you are experienced the (Google i think)error:
"CPU / RAM / DEVICE Identifier" could not be downloaded due to an error. (error retrieving information from server. [RPC:AEC:0])
this is the solution:
Removing Google Account and putting it back in solved the problem. As well as clearing our the data in the Play Store app.
CPU: CPU speed range, CPU frequency states + governors, Real CORES, CPU Technology, brand, model, year, benchmarking and general infos
Board: Name, Model, producer, general information about builder, RAM MODULE
Devices: Real name of the device ( for example ORIGINAL SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 S4 NOTE NOTE2 NOTE3 , SAMSUNG CLONES / HTC BUTTERFLY CLONES and REPLICAS )
GPU: Name, speed, technology, brand, cpu integration and general infos
Kernel: Compiler workstation, builder, revision, general infos
Screen: Resolution, DPIs, Inches - Size
(Qualcomm, Infotmic, Marvell ,Actions, OMAP, Atom, Exynos, Rockchips, Mediatek, Wondermedia, Samsung, MEIZU etc...) includes a valutation tool,a Bogomips database of +500 tablet/phone Bogomips speeds, a visual database of all Android-compatible ARM CPUs.
the application is under constant development, feel free to give us the data of your CPU/MobilePhone/Tablet
We can add your name to "thanks" list directly on the app.
SPECIAL THX TO:
LCJV for: Donations
Eric T. de J. III for: SGH-I317 infos
Mali 400 speeds-infos
Bernhard F. for: Donation
Dallas Eschenauer for: Donation
Peter D. for: Donation
Charles F. for: Donation
Peter T. for: Donation
Jean-Christophe A. for: Actions-CPU infos
Imran Awang for: Donation
Angela Roberts for: Donation
ThL W3 infos
pYlOne for: Galaxy S4 infos
Qualcomm S600 infos
HTC One M7 infos
Kostas G. for: Donation
Qualcomm 8960 infos
Raguzin S. for: Donation
Karol Olen for: One-S models infos
Adreno and Krait infos
Sergio Lopez for: new CPUs alert
Drakulian Rathburn for: L710 Infos
download error report
mgsfoxhound2 for: Iconia infos
many devices reports
Young R. for: A12 infos
Ross S. for: Z208 infos
Alex S. for: MT6575 infos
suggestions and ideas
Deana T. for: D710 infos
download error report
Flint B. for: SGH-I717 infos
cores detection bug
Francesco F. for I9003/Duos infos
ideas and layout tests
Igor A. for Note/Note2/S3 massive tests
Alberto 'Keldaron' for HTC massive tests
Other thanks directly on application...
This plugin adds dedicated actions to AutomateIt to control your flashlight - turn it on/off, or make it blink in a defined pattern (using Morse code http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code).
Use flashlight notifications when new SMS messages are received or there is an incoming call when the phone is silent and many more options.
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt (Free or Pro version).
Screenshots shows how flashlight actions are used within AutomateIt.
IMEI / MEID, Subscriber ID (IMSI), SIM Card Serial, WiFi MAC Address and Ethernet MAC Address that allow you easily copy and share the ID of your mobile device. An ideal tool for both developers and user.
More features will be added soon. (Please leave suggestion)
NOTE: this app doesn't require INTERNET permission so your information is safe.
Google Services Framework Key ID
IMEI / MEID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to get your IMEI, IMSI and SIM Serial
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE is used to get your MAC Address
For user that wanted to get both SIM Serial in DUAL SIM Phone, The default SDK does not have support to handle dual SIM phones. The function will only return one number, most likely from the first active SIM card.
Instead of rating 1 or 2 star,please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment so that we can fix or improve it.
Facebook : http://facebook.com/evozi/
Beta Testing Group :
Leaving comments such as “Doesn't work.” and rating 1 star surely won't get you any help. Kindly contacting us directly is proven to give much better results, and higher levels of satisfaction for everybody. :)
Please write an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. We can not answer on comments in the market.
Due to the vast amount of android devices it might not work perfectly on everyone's device, but we are working hard to get it there. If you have problems on your device contact email@example.com and we will try to fix your problem in the next version.
1. Check basic status of device: available RAM/ROM, free SD card space, Battery & CPU status.
2. Kill processes to free memory
3. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
* Discovers all IP devices connected to the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router and displays them in graphical and list views
* Supports multiple-router setup
* Displays friendly names of devices set on the router
* Enables you to set notifications to alert you when devices get connected/disconnected to/from the router
* Allows you to disable/enable Internet connection to devices on a weekly, daily and immediate basis
* Lets you to view Internet connection schedule for every device across seven days
* Displays device details such as its name, IP address, MAC address, etc
* You need one of the following Linksys Wi-Fi routers to use this app:E4200v2, EA2700, EA3500, EA4500, EA6300, EA6400, EA6500, EA6700
* You can purchase Linksys routers at your local store or online at: http://store.linksys.com/
* In addition you also need to create an account at http://linksyssmartwifi.com to login to the app. Make sure you associate your account to your router
More from developer
Note that this application requires a (paid) SharkScope subscription but includes a trial SharkScope account with 200 free searches. Existing subscribers will get 200 searches added to their current package.
- Free SharkScope trial account with 200 searches.
- Detailed summaries showing statistics from SharkScope.
- Local database to store results for offline browsing.
- Quick update button for locally cached players.
- Group by "My Accounts", "Friends" and "Poker Networks".
- Summary data for all your accounts combined.
- Show last 100 results for a player.
- Show full tournament results for an individual tournament.
- Enter rakeback for each account to show value earnt.
- Mark accounts as dormant to prevent updating.
- Filter poker networks to show only those of interest.
- Share graphs/results via Facebook/Twitter/email or other image sharing app.
Note that some mobile networks may prevent internet access to SharkScope by default due to age restrictions. If this is the case you should see an appropriate message and should contact your network to confirm you are over 18.
If you have any comments, suggestions or bug reports please contact us.