Keyguard is an alternative client for the Bitwarden® platform, created to provide the best user experience possible.
• A beautiful rich Material You user interface.
• A powerful and fast search.
• A watchtower that finds items with Reused passwords, Inactive two factor authentication, Unsecure Websites as well as Duplicate, Incomplete and Expiring items.
• Amazing native performance.
• Android Autofill Framework support.
• Multi-account support with secure login, and two-factor authentication support.
• Add items, modify and view your vault offline.
• Beautiful Light/Dark theme.
• Chrome OS support.
• And much more!
On top of that, Keyguard features eye-catching animations and that buttery smoothness you should expect from the latest and most excellent apps!
How app uses declared permissions:
• QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES: when a user links an app to the secret, the user wants to see the list of all apps to choose from.
When a user opens the linked apps section, the user wants to see the app's label and icon and know that he can directly open it. The user does not want to see the app's identifier instead.