Auction.com is the nation’s largest online real estate marketplace. We have 30,000+ exclusive listings and have completed over $39B in sales. Buy foreclosure and bank-owned residential properties for sale, many at below market value. Download our app today to find your next investment opportunity. Key Features
• NEW: Remote Bid allows you to bid on foreclosure properties from your mobile device
• NEW: Easily find properties with high potential returns by looking for the new HOT badge
• Get real-time updates with the Foreclosure Interact™ feature so you’ll know when a property is cleared for sale*
• Save and edit foreclosure Purchase Profiles in the app for deed mailing and vesting info before the auction
• Register and bid on select properties directly from your device
• Access your saved properties and searches from any device or computer when you log in
• Detailed property information, photos, and street view mapping
• Due diligence documents (Title Information and Property Information Report) available
• Push notifications for outbid and winning status
• Easily reach brokers or agents for more information
Auction.com’s mobile app gives you access to powerful features to search, bid and win properties on-the-go. Find houses by location, property features, auction date and more. Or, use the interactive map to find homes in local or national markets. With the app, you can access property details, see photos and conduct your due diligence with free title and property reports, when available. Save your favorites to your dashboard and never lose track of them. You’ll typically receive emails when your favorites are postponed, canceled or cleared for sale. If you find a property that’s being auctioned, you may be able to use our app to bid directly from your device.
We now have Remote Bid, designed specifically for in-person, foreclosure auctions. You can use Remote Bid to bid on foreclosures from your mobile device.
Auction.com has thousands of properties that are both foreclosed upon and bank-owned, also known as “REO or “Real-Estate Owned.” The properties consist of single-family homes, condos, townhouses, duplexes, fourplexes and land. The company lists auctions in all 50 states and Puerto Rico and serves the nation’s largest markets including Florida, Illinois, Texas, Ohio, Georgia, New York and California.
This app only shows residential properties in the US. Auction.com, LLC is a Thomas H. Lee Partners company. To share your feedback, send us an email at Mobile-Support@auction.com.
*Status updates may be delayed in some counties