cadTouch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
cadTouch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
cadTouch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
cadTouch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn cadTouch in a few minutes.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at firstname.lastname@example.org, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
CAD viewer-GstarCAD MC(For Android), a completely free CAD app, is a mobile terminal platform developed by Gstarsoft Co., Ltd, which is fully compatible with 2D/3D DWG drawings and helps users to view, edit, annotate and share CAD drawing files in the mobile terminal. GstarCAD MC, in support of reading other CAD files such as AutoCAD, makes CAD drawings be with you on a meeting, in the field or even when you’re out. It offers better communication with colleagues, explains CAD design proposal to client and frees you from office constraint to achieve free design anytime anywhere.
SD card / Mobile device，we suggest you installing it to the SD card, and there should
be more than 40M storage space left in your SD card or the internal storage of your mobile device.
RAM requires at least 20M or larger to assure the better user experience.
Requires multi-touch capacitive screens，otherwise some functions requiring two fingers will be unusable.
GstarCAD MC supports Android2.3 and higher OS, and it can be installed on the
mobile phones and tablets.
1.Faster running speed when opening and editing DWG files
Through the research and adaptation to the Android OS, the new MC version can reach a higher level on opening speed and running performance ！
2.Quick search for DWG files stored in your SD card or phone itself and orderly management
You can search for any local DWG files stored in your SD card or phone itself. No need to save your CAD drawings in any specific folders ‘cause MC can find them no matter where they are stored. Also, you can search and sort the files by name, size or status.
3. Precise Drawing
GstarCAD MC not only supports simple edition to drawings, but also locates drawing
object accurately by inputting point coordinate values. The position of drawing point can be represented by absolute coordinate value in X-axis and Y-axis: “x, y”; or by the relative position of specified previous point: “@x, @y”. Similarly, when drawing 3d objects, to locate drawing point, you can use the absolute coordinate values in X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis, the angle and distance between drawing point and rectangular coordinate system, or the value of drawing point in Z-axis to express.
4.The World’s First Mobile CAD App With Solutions To Conflicting Files on Cloud Server
In order for the intelligent collaboration work environment, GstarCAD MC offers solutions to the conflicting files on cloud servers. The scheme labels the current state of the cloud disk files by using different logos. The users can upload, backup, delete files and so on. GstarCAD helps users deal with conflicts by themselves, ensures the safety of users’ CAD drawing, avoids data loss caused by self synchronization and realizes the intelligent and efficient collaboration working.
1. Real and Intelligent Collaboration Work Environment;
2. Browse and edit the downloaded cloud drawings without the Internet connection;
3. Download the CAD drawings you need and browse them in a better speed even without the Internet connection ;
4. Upload the local drawings in MC to the cloud server;
5. Assure the security and safety of your CAD drawings and data;
6. Deliver the right solutions to the conflicting files on cloud servers.
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Infinite layers and unique layer options: split, merge, flip, duplicate, and perspective transformation
- Five types of symmetry: horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- Infinite undo and redo system
- A relative menu system designed for speed painting
- Import images from your gallery, camera, or the web
- Special Effects include four types of blurring, inner or outer shadowing, and embossing
- A fluid interface fully optimized for touchscreen devices
- Path editing and a unique pen tool
- Save as JPEG or PNG (with background or without background), or PSD
- Export images as large as 100 megapixels
- Export path data to SVG for editing in your favorite graphics editor
- Export design to Infinite Painter
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
*** The Full Version is ad-free and allows you to save images as PNG, PSD, or SVG. ***
This app provides engineers and purchasers in the mechanical engineering, automotive and building industry direct access to thousands of parts from more than 400 certified catalogs of leading global manufacturers.
The 3D CAD models are compliant with major world standards and are suitable for use in current CAD systems, such as: CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Creo™ Parametric, NX™, AutoCAD®, Solid Edge®, etc.
Benefits of the 3D CAD models app:
- Download of 2D and 3D CAD models completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
PadCAD is free to download and use, but to save or export your drawings you will need to upgrade the app. A one-time fee of $14.99 will be charged for the upgrade.
Once upgraded, you can save or export any number of drawings as many times as you wish.
Main Features :
1) Intuitive finger-based drawing and editing: Draw walls with your finger, then adjust them by dragging or stretching them.
2) Fine-tune controls: For greater precision, every element can be fine-tuned with numeric values for any of its attributes. Simply double-click an element to fine-tune it.
3) Unlimited Undo and Redo: Made a mistake? Made more than one? Tap the Undo button as many times as you need and start over. You can Undo all the way back to the beginning of your session or Redo to your current state. Don't you wish life had an Undo button?
4) Take Pictures: You can photograph the area you are sketching and associate it with your floor plan. A photo icon is placed within your drawing to remind you where your picture was taken. Double-clicking the photo icon displays the full image. This makes it easy to remember which picture goes with which area of the floor plan.
5) Intuitive Zoom & Pan: Use two fingers to zoom in and out of your drawing, just like you would with any other picture on the iPad. You may also pan the drawing simply by dragging your finger. The drawing area is 4 times larger than the iPad screen, allowing you to work on very large drawings.
6) Joystick: The joystick is a very handy way to rotate and move any element without using your fingers or typing in numbers. It provides a third alternative for moving or rotating elements and is one of the most-utilized features for advanced users.
7) Exporting: Export your drawing either as an image file or as a PDF file. Exported drawings can be emailed to any address you want. If you're in an area where there are no internet connections, you can save your drawing as an image file to your iPad's camera roll or save the current drawing within PadCAD by starting a new drawing.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: email@example.com
CAD Pockets includes many popular third-party cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, and so on. You can sync up your files to the cloud and keep your local files updated in real time, saving you the trouble of transmitting files via cable. You can conveniently communicate with designers or clients even if you are on the go, avoiding the chore of carrying clumsy laptops or paper drawings.
CAD Pockets also supports offline usage. Simply by saving files into your Android device and you are free to go. Moreover, you can view files that have been downloaded to your cloud drive without access to the Internet.
1. Support both 2D and 3D DWG/DXF/DWF files.
2. Open and save CAD files from local storage, online storage (DropBox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, etc.) and email attachment.
3. Transfer files via USB cable line from PC to Local Drawing, and support full offline usability (Open, Rename, Save as, Delete and Share).
4. Supports auto-sync and remote operations (Open, Rename, Save as, Delete and Share) for remote CAD files.
5. Supports auto cache for remote CAD files, which allows users to open and delete them offline.
6. Manage WebDav sites (Create, Delete, Modify and File Sync).
7. Share CAD drawing via Email and export drawing to JPG.
1. Supports easy-to-use multi-touch operations for Zooming, Panning and Snapping.
2. Supports CAD drawing functions like Lines, Polylines, Circles, and Texts.
3. Supports CAD editing functions like Copy, Move, Rotate and Mirror.
4. Supports CAD annotating functions like Revision cloud, Dimension, Image and Voice.
5. Supports CAD dimensioning functions like Linear, Radius, Angular and Ordinate.
6. Supports magnifier for details, and prompt for “Last Point”.
7. Supports Undo and Redo.
8. Supports layer and layout management
9.Supports 3D viewing and view control.
* Support for Android 5 (Lollipop)
* Various bug fixes
Known Issue on Android 5 (Lollipop):
Certain DXF/DWG files with non-ASCII characters in Annotations will not be displayed properly. We are working on this issue and will have an update soon.
eDrawings Pro with in-app purchase.
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), web and FTP sites and network folders.
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views
* Browse your 2D drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Sample files included
Upgrade to eDrawings Pro using In-app purchase and enable new capabilities :
* Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
* Dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
* Create markups in your designs, including text notes and freehand notations
* Share marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
Thanks for using eDrawings! Don't forget to review the app. Your feedback is important to us! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.
For more information, visit http://www.solidworks.com or http://www.edrawingsviewer.com
Qubism has been designed from scratch with a dedication on touch operation and performance. Focus on and Zoom in on areas that need work at higher precision and Qubism will accommodate.
Work is ongoing and takes a fair bit of my free time but constructive feedback is welcome. Please email me if you experience any problems.
Exporting and saving Images and Models:
Select the 'camera' tool from the leftmost menu and select the file type from the rightmost (tick) menu.
•PNG: Show off your model to you friends, should work with any social and photo apps installed
•JSON: Share you model with other Android devices running Qubism via email with this option
•DAE: Export your model in Collada format to develop it further with tools like Blender or Sketchup
All these files can be sent via gmail or saved to SD card if you have an app like 'Send to SD card' installed.
All tools available in the menu only need a single touch to operate but the following shortcuts can speed things up:
•Cancel operation in progress: Tap screen with a second finger while the first is still on the screen
•Pan, Zoom and rotate: Use two fingers on the screen (e.g. pinch screen)
•View: Place two fingers on the screen then remove one
•Focus: Place one finger on a qube and tap twice quickly with a second finger
•Qubes that are too close or two far away from the centre of the red axes will be cropped by OpenGL. Keep the red axes near the area you want to work on using the focus and pan tools before zooming in.
•The line removal rendering options are not perfect, it trims outlines where two Qubes meet but this can have unexpected results.
•Transparency requires Qubes to be rendered back to front, this is fine when editing but in camera mode this order is only calculated when the rendering mode changes and may be incorrect once you change the view. The new refresh button will appear once you change view and will recalculate the order but artifacts are still possible.
•Out of Memory issues can unavoidably occur outside of my control. Qubism will save your model for you and it will have a ? for its thumbnail when you re-enter the application.
•Qubism will never be able to load existing 3D file formats (Obj and even DAE) because it would be extremely difficult and often impossible to convert triangles meshes into qubisms internal format.
You can then share your map for free with any MagicPlan user, or pay to get it in PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DXF, and CSV formats, as well as publish an INTERACTIVE MAP on the web.
With MagicPlan, EVERYONE CAN CREATE AN INSIDE MAP IN JUST A FEW MINUTES.
• Downloaded by more than 7 MILLIONS fans.
MagicPlan is the ideal app for Real Estate Agents, Craftsmen, Adjusters, Firemen, Architects, Home Inspectors, Interior Designers, Small Businesses, Furniture Retailers and many more.
MagicPlan is not another floor plan drawing application:
• No need to measure;
• No need to draw;
• No need to move furniture;
• No need for expertise.
MagicPlan is free to download and use on the device. Sharing maps with another MagicPlan user is also free.
What’s not free:
- Certain objects are locked
- Getting PDF + JPG + PNG + SVG + Interactive Web Site + DXF + CVS
- Commercial usage
- Buy: Purchase one Property Map at a time for $2.99.
- Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for $9.99/month.
MagicPlan Cloud: Store your floor plans on the cloud.
• Android 4.0 and above
• Room Capture requires a GYROSCOPE
MagicPlan technology is based upon a multiple patent technology technology leveraging the gyroscope.
biiCADo Touch is a professional 2D CAD-application, optimized for use in mobile devices. The intuitive operation and a variety of CAD Tools enable fast and efficient creation of technical drawings in DXF format. Create PDF documents of your drawings and send them directly from biiCADo touch, to share them with others.
This version of biiCADo Touch has the full functionality of biiCADo Touch Pro version with the following limitations:
- Saving drawings is limited to max. 20 geometric elements
- No dropbox support
• Create 2D CAD drawings
• Drawing in Inch and metric units
• Import / export of DXF documents via e-mail
• Dropbox support (Pro version only)
• Organize your DXF- and PDF-documents clearly in project folders
• Undo / Redo any number of times
Supported geometry elements which can be created and edited:
• Point, Line
• X-Line, Ray
• Polyline, Rectangle, Polygon, Donut, Array
• Arc, Circle, Ellipse, Elliptical Arc, Spline
• Text, Multiline Text
• Hatch, Solid
• Create Block, insert Block, Block attributes
• Inserting external DXF blocks.
• Horizontal, Vertical, Aligned
• Radius, Diameter
• Angular, Coordinates
• Tolerance, Leader lines
• center marks
• Power Edit (Access to all element properties)
• Delete, copy, move
• Rotate, scale, mirror
• Trim, extend
• Chamfer, Fillet
• txt, isocp, romanc, italic, greekc
• Ansi31, Ansi32, Ansi33, Ansi34
• Ansi35, Ansi36, Ansi37, Ansi38
Tools for precise drawing:
• Ortho mode, grid view, grid snap
Supported Presettings (add, delete, edit):
• Layer, Linetype
• Text style, dimension style, point style
Viewer opens CAD file formats:
- DWG (up to the latest version 2013 - AC1027)
- DXF (all versions)
- SCH (format of software SchemataCAD)
Viewer contains AutoCAD SHX standard fonts. Also are accepted other SHX fonts and shapes, which are in same folder as is a DWG/DXF file (or define folder with SHX fonts in configuration).
- Opening encrypted DWG files is not supported
- Size of available memory is limited, sometimes it is not possible to open very big drawings, for example 20MB file size.
- SHX "Big fonts" (Japan, Korean) are not supported
This viewer is part of CAD application named SchemataCAD. For more information see http://www.elmer.cz/index_en.html
Please note: The update time to get a post delivered to your phone is 2 Hours. Ideally you will get the article delivered to your smartphone within 2 hours after posting on the blog www.2DProfessor.com
Incase you don't have a smart phone, just visit the site and subscribe to the RSS feeds.
We have analytics in place now to improve our article and tutorial distribution.
- 100+ natural brushes
- Create brushes from your own images
- Redesigned interface: simple, clean, and consolidated
- Layer support with 21 blend modes
- Paper backgrounds that interact with brushes
- 4 types of symmetry: Horizontal, Vertical, Radial, and Kaleidoscopic
- A multitude of guides: Line, Ellipse, Focal, Protractor, Curve, Lazy, French Curves
- 5 perspective guides: 1 point, 2 point, 3 point, Curvilinear, and Isometric
- Organized workflows: Paint, Clone, Edit, and Select
- A library of adjustments, photo filters, and artistic filters
- Pattern tools: Fan, Quilt, Path, or Tile
- Selection masks
- Transform: translate, scale, rotate, flip, distort, and skew
- Blend and smudge paint
- Pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
- Trace, rub and clone images
- Import images from your camera, gallery, or from the web
- Search millions of colors, palettes and patterns via ColourLovers
- Gradient and pattern fills
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Reference images
- Export images as JPEG, PNG, or PSD
- Turn any image into a painting with Live filters
- Full interactive Classroom. Watch videos and read articles.
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
Create a free Pixlr account to automatically unlock premium content and features including Double Exposure with blend modes and Auto Contrast.
• Apply effects in real time – preview effects and overlays straight from your camera.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, focus on one color with Color Splash, or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Please continue to tell us what you think about Pixlr by leaving a review here in the Google Play Store or contacting us via Twitter (@Pixlr), Facebook (/Pixlr), or Instagram (@pixlr).
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook Pro software, SketchBook Express delivers sophisticated brushes and pencils.
✓ Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation (portrait orientation for smaller screen sizes)
✓ Multi-touch navigation with a 2500% zoom
✓ Up to 3 layers you can merge and toggle visibility
• Opacity control on each layer
✓ Import layer from the Gallery on your device or Camera
✓ Save to the Gallery on your device
✓ 15 Preset Brushes, including Flood fill tool
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Smooth brush stroking
✓ Add text to current layer
✓ 4 Different draw styles
✓ Free Transform Tool for current layer
✓ Dynamic symmetric drawing
✓ Color Wheel
✓ Share your art directly from inside SketchBook to deviantART, the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts
✓ Browse the Autodesk-SketchBook group on deviantART from the in-app Gallery
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
Get inspired with stunning interior design projects, tips and trends. Then watch your own home design ideas come to life by experimenting with real products. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler.
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground.
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through FB and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
• Effects help you adjust the mood of your photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades to your pictures.
• Overlays add drama, sparkle, neon, light leaks, and grunge to your images.
• Finish off your photo editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Want it all in a single swipe? Try the randomizer tool and the application will automatically select an effect, overlay, and border for you.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Facebook or Twitter, or save it back to your mobile device’s photo library so it’s easily accessible for posting on Instagram or other social networks.
Connect with us:
• Learn more about Pixlr and check out other users’ creations on our Pixlr Blog
• Share your photos with us on Instagram or Flickr using the #Pixlr hashtag. We choose a new photo every day and showcase it on the blog – as well as share it with our 2.5 million Facebook Fans.
• Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for Pixlr updates.
Millions of users and critics agree!
“Pixlr-o-matic isn’t the only app that lets you do this, but it’s the best” – LA Weekly
“If you have any interest at all in iPhoneography or artful photography editing, all I can tell you is download this app” – AppAdvice.com
With over 100k tutorials in technology, workshop, living, and more, we have the largest collection of do-it-yourself projects created by others just like you.
• Turn your photos into realistic 3D models by taking a series of photographs from different angles.
• Be guided through the process of capturing all angles of your subject with the Integrated Photo Compass.
• Capture 3D portraits of your friends, museum displays, architecture, plants, cats or anything else you can photograph.
• Share your captures with friends through Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS.
• Showcase your work and follow other amazing 3D photographers from around the world through the in-app gallery.
• Store your captured objects in the cloud to access them from all your devices.
• Use the 123D Catch web app for healing and 3D printing your captures in a web browser! (123d.autodesk.com/catch)
• Export 3D models in a variety of formats from the 123D online community for use in other 3D tools and projects.
With over 25 million downloads, Socialcam is the easiest way to capture, share and view videos on your Android phone. Now with video filters, front facing camera, upload from gallery, and a complete redesign.
NYTimes: “The most talked about video app”
✔ Unlimited video length and storage
✔ Private accounts and private videos
✔ Vintage exclusive video filters
✔ Share to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Email/SMS
✔ Fast upload in the background (no spinners)
✔ Videos stored in the cloud
✔ Watch on any smartphone, computer, or tablet
✔ Upload existing videos from your camera roll
✔ Browse, like, and comment on friends’ videos
✔ Instantly notified when your friends take videos
✔ Live feed of your friend's favorite videos
The app is under active development, more is coming soon!
Design your creation, then add detailed features or paint on skin, fur, feathers. Whatever you imagine. Export your finished sculpture as an image or 3D model and 3D print into a real sculpture!
• Create or sculpt anything - creatures, spaceships, vehicles, props and more directly on your device in full 3D.
• 3D texturing and painting lets you apply your own photos directly onto the surface of your model
• Easy to use yet extremely powerful skeleton builder makes creating 3D objects as easy as drawing a stick figure.
• In-app 3D print ordering allows you to turn your digital sculpture into a real physical object delivered to your door
• Export sculptures as OBJ files with textures for use in other 3D tools such as Autodesk Maya or 3ds Max.
• Browse the community to get inspired and remix sculptures made by other users, and share your own original creations.
A360 enables you to view huge 3D and 2D designs, easily track what's happening on your project and collaborate with other members of the project directly from your mobile device. Thanks to the powerful A360 viewer, you'll enjoy both a smooth navigation experience inside your models as well as an exceptionally beautiful viewing experience.
The projects in A360 are centered around design and engineering workflows. Through the app, you will be able to connect and collaborate with your teams easily, from wherever your work takes you. All the data is accessible and easily viewable, providing you with a beautiful viewing experience for both small and huge designs in a wide variety of formats.
A360 enables both online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team always stay up to date with recent changes and updates. A360 will help you become more productive by dramatically improving the way you design, visualize, simulate, and share your work.
A360 also supports over 100 DIFFERENT FORMATS! Whether you're using AutoCAD, Inventor, Fusion 360, Revit, Navisworks, SolidWorks, CATIA or other file formats like PDF, DWF, DWFX, STL, STP, STEP, IGE, IGES, OBJ, SAT and more, we support them all!
A360 is targeted for the entire team: designers, engineers and any other member participating in the design or manufacturing process. A360’s intuitive design and experience keeps everyone on your project team aware of all activities. Keep everyone involved, informed, and aligned so no one is left out. And no training needed-it's easy!
What's so great about our app?
• Beautiful viewing experience with over 100 supported formats!
• Support for small up to huge 3D designs and assemblies
• Easily view and track project activities
• Post messages and upload photos to share info or report the project’s status
• Comment on project activities
• Smooth multi-touch model navigation including zoom, pan, and rotate
• Layouts and layers control
• Design Review and Markup tools will be added soon
To gain more out of A360, check out our web service at www.autodesk360.com where you can manage all the data, activities and people in your project and enjoy powerful viewing and search capabilities!
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access:
+ Accounts - Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage - Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime!
•Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
•Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
•Complete—Solutions for statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
•Integrated—Store, share and collaborate with Autodesk 360. Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect Motion engineering app is perfect for developing mechanical systems with moving parts upfront in the in the design process, some of the features include:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, inferencing and dimensions
•Import image as background, simple manipulation
•Create functional mechanical joints (welded, pinned, sliding, collar, crossing)
•Create supports (fixed pin, grounded, sliding collar)
•Mechanism animation and functional drag
•Analyze positional data by adding trace points (trace path, velocity vectors)
•Interactive graphing of trace points (velocity, displacement, acceleration)
•Create Actuators (motors, linear)
•Results reporting with picture, animation, graph and graph data table
•Save and load files from Autodesk Cloud
•Export mechanism directly to ForceEffect to easily conduct static load analysis
•In app tutorials
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• We want to hear about how you use FormIt! Take our survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/formit_android
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt3D
Using SketchBook Ink is as easy as opening the app, picking an ink style, and drawing. You’ll find the simulated pressure sensitivity mimics a natural pen-like drawing experience, and provides fine control for your line art. Zoom in and out without worrying about pixilation because your lines are resolution-independent.
• Full screen workspace keeps the interface out of your way and keeps you in the creative zone
• Color editor and color picker with tap-hold customizable palette
• Seven preset ink styles with different line weight and behavior and two eraser types
• Layers, including the ability to import a photo into a layer for reference (great for tattoo artists)
• Gallery to store works-in-progress
• Export 9.2 MP PNG files to the Photo Library or export 101.5 MP PNG files to Dropbox, internal storage, or SD card storage
Draw perfect lines with SketchBook Ink, and tag us when you share! Visit www.sketchbook.com for support or more information.
✓Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
✓Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
✓Complete—Solutions for both statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
✓Integrated—Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect engineering app is ideal for static systems analysis using free body diagrams:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, and inferencing
•Object dimensioning, global scaling, units, constraints
•Import image as background
•Create joints (welded, pinned)
•Break element at joints
•Create supports (fixed, grounded, sliding)
•Create loads (known, unknown, distributed) and moments
•Add weight to individual elements
•Compute reaction forces and moments for equilibrium and over-constrained systems
•Toggle forces to show force vector components
•Results reporting with picture, results, all equations
•Save and load files from Autodesk 360
•In app tutorials
Some assembly required? Left the manuals back at the shop? Missed your last product training session?
No problem. With Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer, you have important product information and instructions at your fingertips wherever you go. Users of Inventor Publisher software can easily publish and share 3D interactive instructions directly to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Together, Inventor Publisher and the Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer App deliver next generation instructions for visually explaining your ideas, designs, and products.
• Communicate how your products get assembled, used, taken apart, and serviced – or simply what’s great about them!
• Reduce your documentation, service, support and training costs
• Arm your sales force with 3D to win new business
Once you’ve experienced instructions in 3D, you’ll never look at documentation the same way again!
Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer comes with a wide variety of sample files for your enjoyment. To create your own 3D interactive instructions, Autodesk Inventor Publisher software is required.
✓ Zoom, pan & rotate in 3D using Multi-touch
✓ Play or scrub through animated sequences of step-by-step instructions
✓ Double-tap on individual components for detailed part information
✓ View text descriptions and annotations that can help augment 3D graphics
✓ Includes 26 sample instruction files
✓ Store files directly on your device
✓ Autodesk 360 account integration
✓ Simple, more intuitive user interface
• Requires Android 2.1 or above. Requires OpenGL 1.1 or above. Recommended devices include: 1GHz processor, 512MB RAM.
• Textures will only appear on Android devices with PowerVR chips when models with textures are published using R2011 and R2012 of Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
For more information visit:
http://www.autodesk.com/inventorpublisher and http://www.facebook.com/autodeskpublisher
If you are a Buzzsaw user, you can use the Buzzsaw mobile app to:
Securely access your AEC project information
· Secure, authenticated access to your project data in the Buzzsaw cloud.
· Fully supports all 8 Buzzsaw permission levels for your AEC projects.
· Easily and securely access multiple projects and sites from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Review project designs and documents from anywhere
· View 2D and 3D DWF® files and data about specific elements in your designs when you are away from the office or at the jobsite.
· Download AutoCAD® DWG® and DXF™ files from Buzzsaw and open with AutoCAD WS for viewing.
· View project photos, images, and other documents.
Collaborate with your AEC project team
· Capture and share project photos and images with your project team.
· Open and edit DWG® and DXF® files managed on Buzzsaw directly from AutoCAD WS.
· Open and edit files managed on Buzzsaw directly from other mobile productivity apps via WebDAV.
If you are not a Buzzsaw user, sign up for a FREE 30-Day trial at www.autodesk.com/buzzsaw