The app contains Simulations of tests. You will be able to read and listen to the questions, and importantly, model answers. The app also allows you to record your voice and play it back so you can check how is your answer.
There are 4 sections,
1) Warm up - You will see general questions about you and your aviation career,
2) Picture describing - Each has 2 pictures related to aviation that you will be asked to describe
3) Emergency situation - Listen to an on board emergency situation and answer the questions that follow
4) Problem solving - There are numerous problems that you will be asked to solve in English
The first test is 100%. If you make the purchase you will receive ALL the remaining tests.
This is excellent preparation for the ICAO English test.
The first test is completely FREE. Access to ALL other tests costs USD7,99.
The Aviation Forum: Aviation community and info for Aircraft maintenance engineers, Pilots and aviation enthusiasts.Primarily designed to help pass the European EASA aviation licenses and DGCA licenses exam, and Pilot Exam PPL, CPL, ATPL.
Are You Pilot, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer or Cabin crew or Anyone who wants thousands $ "Software's & Precious E-Books,CPL,ATPL, RT Books,Videos, Audios, DGCA/FAA/EASA old Question papers" for free. Technical knowledge, Technical Manulas, Training Manuals & Flight plan of every Aircraft.
Download Aircraft Manuals (AMM, AOM, Avionics Manuals, AWL, AWM, CCOM, FCOM, FCTM, FH, FM, IPC, MEL/MMEL, MPD, NTM, Power Plant Manuals (EGH/PPBU/PPIPC), QRH, Technical Training Manuals (TTM), TSM, WBM )CBT ( Computer base Training ) and Audio & Video Tutorials & much more.
just check it out
The FAA Aviation Exam Flashcards App will help you prepare and pass your Pilot Tests and become a Pilot! And even if you are already a Pilot this app will offer you lots of refresher courses and questions/answers on flying to keep you up to date on what to do in different scenarios!
FAA Flashcards has lots of information to help you out for your Aviation Tests such as Mechanical, Airplane and General Aviation knowledge to help you on you path to becoming a Private Pilot or whatever career in Aviation you desire!
Great for those looking to become a Private Pilot, Recreational Pilot, Instrument Rating, Commercial Pilot, Flight and Ground Instructor, Airline Transport Pilot, or Aviation Mechanic!
Includes an extensive amount of study material for EASA-FCL and FAA knowledge examinations!
And even if your not ready for a career in Aviation, you can still prepare yourself for the FAA Exams by studying the FAA Flashcards in this app! For FREE!
*** New! This app now features our exclusive "Jargon Buster" feature - over 10,000 aviation technical terms defined and linked to in a "don't lose your place" way to help you score higher and learn more efficiently! ***
*** This app has now been updated with many new features, including support for favorite questions, a more robust and faster update feature, support for a wider range of devices, integration with the (optional) StudyStatus.com test monitoring / results sharing service, question search, and much more! ***
Don't be fooled by imitators! Competing apps use only the limited set of questions that the FAA publicly releases via its website - that is not enough to adequately prepare you for your test!
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA Private Pilot and/or Recreational Pilot knowledge (written) test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation software by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now. As soon as you install the software, use the 'update' feature and the software will connect to our servers, grab the latest questions, images, figures, and explanation content, and you'll be good to go.
* Detailed Explanations written by an experienced editorial team of examiner and instructor pilots.
* All Charts and Figures Included
* Several flexible study modes - fits the way you want to study!
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses
This Private and Recreational Pilot version of GroundSchool will prepare you for any or all of the following tests:
* Private Pilot Airplane (PAR)
* Private Pilot Rotorcraft Helicopter (PRH)
* Private Pilot Glider (PGL)
* Private Pilot Balloon - Gas (PBG)
* Private Pilot Balloon - Hot Air (PBH)
* Private Pilot Rotorcraft Gyroplane (PRG)
* Private Pilot Powered Parachute (PPP)
* Private Pilot Weight Shift Control (PWS)
* Private Pilot Lighter-than-Air (Airship) (PLA)
* Recreational Pilot Airplane (RPA)
* Recreational Pilot Helicopter (RPH)
* Recreational Pilot Gyroplane (RPG)
* Private Pilot Airplane / Recreational Pilot - Transition (PAT)
* Private Pilot Helicopter / Recreational Pilot Transition (PHT)
* Private Pilot Gyroplane / Recreational Pilot Transition (PGT)
* Canadian Private Pilot to USA FAA Conversion (PCP)
With Dauntless Aviation's GroundSchool, you don't need to worry:
* Our material is UP TO DATE. No matter what date is listed here in regarding the 'Release date', this date refers to the program itself only. Once you get the program on your device, use the built-in update feature and it will connect to our servers and download the latest and greatest version of the test prep content and our explanations that we have available. To learn more about this, please visit our website.
* Furthermore, you are welcome to update the material as often as you like. This means that even if you don't take your test soon, when do you, GroundSchool will be ready for you. Compare this to books or DVDs (which are going out of date from the moment they are printed).
* We pride ourselves on the quality of our explanations. This is not some idle boast - our explanations are more detailed and more illustrated than that of ANY other FAA knowledge test provider, period.
* Tens of thousands of people have used our products to prepare for their FAA knowledge tests. Ours is a system that works.
Good luck on your test!
Please note that due to the large amount of content in the EASA ATPL database, this app requires approximately 300mb of free space in your device's main memory in which to store and run its high performance database. For most users with modern devices this is no problem whatsoever as most modern devices have many many times this amount of free internal memory, but you should be aware of this in case you are one of the very few who are running near capacity.
Unlike other products, which generally are based on out-of-date, static question sets, our GroundSchool EASA data banks feature lifetime free updates so that you can always access the latest questions sets that we have available from within the app. Our question datasets very very closely mimic official EASA CQB question sets, are maintained and updated by a team of professional pilot and flight instructor editors, and have been used by thousands of pilots to pass their exams.
The EASA ATPL really is the PhD of the aviation world, and our software will help make the often difficult study process as easy as possible.
This single app will prepare you for any or all of the following EASA ATPL Airplane theory exams:
010 Air law and ATC Procedures
021 Airframe and systems, Electrics, Powerplant and Emergency Equipment
031 Mass and Balance
032 Performance of aeroplanes
033 Flight planning and Monitoring
040 Human Performance and Limitations
061 General Navigation
062 Radio Navigation
070 Operational Procedures
080 Principles of Flight
091 VFR Communication
092 IFR Communication
Yes! This app is compatible with all EASA ATPL classroom based courses and textbooks. Many of our users are either enrolled in such courses or are thinking of soon doing so. Studying with our application really saves dozens if not hundreds of hours of work and really lets you get a head start towards mastering the exams.
Yes! This software is also great for those who are not required to take such a classroom course, such as non-EASA pilots transitioning into EASA or those who already have requisite flight experience minimums.
Yes! This app features lifetime free updates.
Yes! When you purchase this app from the appstore, it is a lifetime purchase, not a 'rental,' unlike with some of our competitors who effectively time limit you.
Yes! The software is exceptionally easy to use and features numerous study and learning modes to help you learn quickly and efficiently.
Yes! Thousands of pilots have successfully used our materials to prepare for their exams and so..
Yes! You can too!
Please note that this software is for AIRPLANE pilots only. While there is much commonality between this and the helicopter syllabus, this product does not contain helicopter-specific questions such as helicopter aerodynamics.
This application contains most of the figures that you will need to access during the exams. However, as with all EASA exams, you will need to separately obtain a EASA student route manual book for chart and plate reference for some questions, such as Navigation questions and a flight computer such as a CRP-5. However, over 98% of the questions in our app can be studied without having those items, so don't worry if you don't have them yet.
Good luck in your exams and we hope to see you as a fellow professional pilot flying along in the skies with us soon!
This app is a study aid for the E6B Flight Computer for PPL, CPL and ATPL. Ground instructors can use it to generate questions for ground school.
You can use the key features for free permanently and upgrade functions after you decide if you want them.
Try it for free and see if you like it enough to upgrade. Please note that this app is free and that there are in-app upgrades for some of the functions.
- Flight Planning Mode:
Calculate TH & GS, TT & GS, TH & TAS, Wind.
- Generates random flight computer numbers for you or your students
- You can choose the type of question
- Moves like a real E6B
- Use it on a tablet for even awesomer results.
- Show you how to plot Heading & Groundspeed problems on the wind side
*The Randomizer generates random numbers for you to solve on your E6B
Are you training for your PPL, CPL, ATPL exam or are you an FI?
*This app will help you master your flight computer and develop those mad E6B skills.
*Use it to generate practise questions for yourself or your students
As a bonus, it moves under your fingers like a real flight computer. It is actually a virtual E6B that is always in your pocket!
STANDARD DISCLAIMER: FOR STUDY PURPOSES ONLY! NOT FOR ACTUAL REAL_LIFE NAVIGATION!
About the author, Paul Bruikman: I have been an ATPL Ground Instructor and Flight Instructor for the top Dutch flight schools since 2000.
I first created this app to support my own lessons and really also just because it is a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it, feedback is welcome via twitter @rentapilot.
The graphics within the course are first rate, and animations and videos are used to improve comprehension.
The questions can be repeated as often as you like, and as they are randomly selected from a bank of over 12,000 questions, you will not get the same questions each time. If you select the wrong answer, you will be taken back to the relevant section of text for more study before having another attempt at answering that question - and just in case you selected the correct answer without being sure if it was correct or not (a lucky guess), unless the question was straight forward, it will show an explanation of why it’s the correct answer.
The course has its own search engine that allows you to find any word or phrase used anywhere in the course. This makes the course an ideal reference source well after you have passed the exams, without having to scroll through endless reference books.
If you purchase a course and find you are not completely satisfied with it, email me within 48 hours of your initial purchase I will cancel the course and refund your money in full.
* The course can be accessed on any one of five devices of your choice.
* The course has been running on PCs for over 5 years and has over 700 registered users.
* You have unlimited access to revision questions and exams.
* Over 12,000 questions, get one wrong and it takes you back to the appropriate part of the course for more study.
* After completing an exam you receive an automatically generated e-mail with your mark, the areas where you made mistakes, and the time you took.
* An internal search engine allows you to find any word or phrase used anywhere in the course.
* Animated illustrations and videos improve comprehension, and audio summaries allow you to listen to the course as well as reading it, which increases comprehension even more.
* Aeroplane and helicopter briefing notes also available.
* Lifetime subscription with no calendar or log-in time restrictions.
For more information, view online tours and to subscribe, visit http://www.onlineaviationtheory.com
This quiz is about the history of aviation and aviation accidents. You can prove your knowledge and/or learn the facts about aviation.
The set with questions you can choose at random. Each set contains 24 questions divided in 4 levels. To complete the level, you have to answer correctly on at least 5 questions. Skip to next question is automatically.
Main data source is Wikipedia, so - thanks to Wikipedia (wikipedia.org) to help this quiz became airborne.
Air Law is included for free and the other eight subjects are available to purchase either individually or as a bundle.
**NEW: Revamped layout, with drag-to-slide and themes.
**NEW: Save last calculation.
**NEW: More Inputs and Outputs, such as wind triangle calculation.
**NEW: Save your airplane in database.
(sorry but I couldn't upgrade this app. I had to create a new one).
“IQ test preparation” also provides an opportunity to test your level of preparation in the form of 5, 10 and 20 minutes test.
This is an updated version which includes lot of additional features along with already available distinctive features.
Our application covers many IQ and aptitude related categories such as Number pattern, Mental Arithmetic, Logical reasoning, Verbal Aptitude, Relationship Problems, Time and date Problems, Age Problems, Speed, time & distance and Work, Profit & Loss related problems.
Perfect for school, college and university entrance test and also for general use to improve mental health.
Learn with free NCERT Solutions for CBSE, videos, animations, chapter wise revision notes and much more! Join a community of over 75 lakh students who are already on Meritnation. All the stuff you love, now available on the go.
Meritnation, the largest online education portal for school students, has revolutionized learning. With Meritnation app you can
• Get Study Material for classes 6th to 12th for CBSE, ICSE, Maharashtra(MSBSHSE), Karnataka(KSEEB), Kerala and Tamil Nadu boards
• Learn with multimedia tutorials, interactive exercises, practice tests and expert help
• Explore concepts in finer details with in-depth videos
• Clear your doubts by asking the experts
• Test your learning with chapter wise MCQ and descriptive Tests and so much more...
Make sure to watch out for our feature packed updates coming shortly and be sure to install them for an even better learning experience.
Have questions? want more from the app? problems or feedback? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application is free forever. We don’t ask you to signup/register or link any other account. We honor your privacy and thus we have made the application user friendly and small in install size at the same time so that even your phone stays happy. The application lets you to save questions offline thus you can view them anytime anywhere even on the move, no concerns about WiFi availability or lost data connection. The application also shows you recently browsed question so that you can carry on from that very point where you left.
We have tried to our best to make the app extremely user friendly. Our team is working like caffeinated monkeys, always experimenting and brainstorming on new ideas and features.
Note that this application in its current state is only a glimpse of what's about to come, expect many more features as we approach version 1.0.0 .
We are constantly in the process of updating our databases with new questions for more classes and subject, so if you fail to find your class here, feel free to contact us to know about it, or follow us on twitter (@layapps) and facebook (fb.com/layapps) to stay updated!
Complete CBSE classes 8th ,9th 10th and 11th study course powered by Everonn is available on your mobile & tab. This guide will help you ace your schools exams and have fun while learning.
A very well researched course, this course contains learning content, animations, questions & answers, study notes, NCERT solutions etc to help you with your school curriculum. The course is based on the NCERT books and closely follows the syllabus for CBSE Class 8 ,9 and10 books.
Each NCERT textbook chapter is explained in detail along with practice questions and important questions that are likely to come in school exams. The course also provides detailed solutions to all the questions present in NCERT books and has these solutions available for free !
The course contains detailed chapters for Class 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th -
Class 8 - Science, Maths, Geography, History, Social & Political Life and English.
Class 9 - Science, Maths, Geography, History, Economics, Democratic Policies and English
Class 10 - Science, Maths, Geography, History, Democratic Policies, Economics, Disaster Management and English
Class 11 - Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology and Commerce
For each class the course contains 2 sample chapters for each subject for free and the course (with access available on web also) start from INR 595
For each NCERT book, all the chapters are covered in full detail along with solutions to all NCERT questions.
Also these solutions are completely FREE. So you don't need to buy extra guides for NCERT questions and answers.
The content is developed by Everonn's research team in consultation with some of the top CBSE schools in the country.
It is a cross platform course that works across your Mobile, Tablets and Web.
Visit us at http://gradestack.com/cbse to check out the complete course on the web.