Founded by Dr. Louise Newson, balance app is the world's #1 app dedicated to the menopause, being the 1st and only to be awarded with Apple's Editors' Choice Award, as well as the 1st to be certified by ORCHA and recognised as safe, accredited, compliant, and trusted to feature in digital health libraries for the NHS and other national health bodies around the world.
Balance was created with a single mission in mind, to make menopause support inclusive and accessible to all, providing evidence-based information to help you become better informed, prepared, and empowered during the perimenopause and menopause.
Bionow’s Product of the Year 2021 Winner | Recognising best innovations in biomedical and life science
What can you do on balance for FREE?
• Explore a vast collection of evidence based, expert articles
• Keep track of your symptoms and periods
• Generate a Health Report© to take to your next healthcare appointment
• Be part of a supportive community
• Keep an eye on your mental health and mood
• Take part in community experiments to see how your symptoms can be improved
• Monitor your sleep quality
What is Balance+ premium?
We introduced balance+ as an optional premium subscription that offers a more personalised experience. Plus, the good news is that subscription revenue goes towards keeping the main part of the app free.
So, what does balance+ include?
• Live Q&A with Dr Louise Newson and handpicked guests
• balance+ gurus sharing their expertise on:
• Nutrition & Weight Management
• Skin and Hair Care
• Mental Health & Wellbeing
• Sexual Health & Pelvic Floor
• Physical Health
• Cook-a-long recipe videos
• Pilates, yoga, and guided meditation sessions
• Consultation examples to help you better prepare yourself for your next healthcare appointment and discuss treatment options.
Read our terms & conditions here: https://www.balance-menopause.com/terms-of-use/