"App, Snap, & Drive!"™
PlusPass™ is an application users can download to register and pay for travel on toll roads. PlusPass™ is available for use in Texas, Georgia and Washington State. PlusPass™ will be expanding to other areas in the future. Check back often for an updated list of toll operators that accept PlusPass™ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have purchased an EZ Tag by BancPass™, please see the BancPass™ App
Using the PlusPass™ App
1. DOWNLOAD APP Users download the app to their Android device.
2. CREATE ACCOUNT Create an account by entering their email address and creating password.
3. REGISTER PAYMENT Register a payment mechanism - PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover.
4. TAKE LICENSE PHOTO Using your phone or camera enabled Android device, take a photo of the entire back of your vehicle from the left side bumper to the right side bumper, including a clear, readable image of the license plate.
5. DRIVE ROAD Users can use all toll roads in Texas and Washington State. The toll road operator will take a picture of the back of user’s vehicle and associate the license plate with the account on file and payment mechanism registered. The user is charged the toll amount. The user is only charged when using the toll road.
If you currently have a TxTAG but would like the convenience of using PlusPass™, you MUST contact your TxTAG or toll tag customer service provider and request to have your tag cancelled/account closed, and ask to end-date the license plate associated with your TxTAG account. After your end date, all tolls will be charged via PlusPass™ along with the PlusPass™ 15% convenience fee.