As a musician, or someone who is started learning music, one of the most helpful tools you can have is the ability to slow-down, loop or change pitch for a piece of music you are trying to learn.
With the award-winning AudioStretch app you can change the speed of an audio file without affecting the pitch, or change the pitch without changing the speed. With its unique LiveScrub™ feature, you can even play audio as you drag the waveform so you can listen note-by-note.
AudioStretch is incredibly responsive and easy-to-use. Ideal for transcription, learning songs by ear, crazy sonic experimentation, or just listening to your music library in a new way.
• Real-time pitch shifting by up to 36 semitones up or down, with fine tuning to 1-cent resolution
• Real-time speed adjustment from zero speed up to 10x normal speed
• Zero-Speed playback - set the speed to 0 or simply tap and hold waveform to listen to the specific note
• LiveScrub™ - listen as you drag/hold the waveform
• Import audio files from your music library, device storage or cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive etc
• Export with pitch and/or speed adjustment into an audio file and save it to your device storage or share it to cloud storage.
• Capture audio with your phone’s default audio recorder (if installed).
• Markers - set an unlimited numbers of markers to quickly jump between important parts of the piece or simply bookmark particular area.
• Flexible A-B loop allows practicing a particular area of the piece you’re learning in a most comfortable way.
• No annoying ads 👍
If you run into any problems with AudioStretch or AudioStretch Lite, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org