Elixir 2 is a system information application with highly configurable widgets.
- open system screens from one place
- displays hardware information: battery, internal/external storage, cpu, memory, telephony, wifi, bluetooth, nfc, location, display, audio, airplane mode, camera, camcorder, input devices, usb
- displays software information: synchronization, accessibility, build, operating system, settings, configuration, clipboard, drm, environment variables, features, java, media effects, shared libraries
- change settings (brightness, screen timeout, ...), do actions (mount/unmount sd, clear cache, start bluetooth discovery, ...), turn things on/off (apn, wifi, bluetooth, auto-brightness, rotation, ...)
- displays installed applications: code, data and cache size, network traffic; launch, uninstall, clear cache, move to sd, organize applications by labels, batch mode, enable/disable applications or components
- displays running and recent processes / services / tasks: pid, cpu usage, memory usage, total cpu, network traffic, view logs of a process, kill background processes, batch mode
- displays output of the top linux command
- shortcuts to widgets, application labels or Elixir screens
- statusbar icon can display values in different form
- can handle profiles: turn toggles, change settings, launch applications by one click
- displays sensor information, turn sensors on/off, microphone
- file browser
- generating and sending reports
- display/save/share logcat/dmesg logs
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- open widgets from shortcuts, put to notification area or home screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, custom color, background image, changeable transparency
- different icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
There are lot of informational widgets to show battery, storage, wifi states for example and a lot more. There are also widget toggle to swtich states easily.
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, française, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. Donation will remove ads and enable features.
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or make a donation from my web site or from the application.