This app use to be a great radar app for storm chase,spotters, first responders, EMA... not now really since it's lost the video share through text messaging, which was told that that the developing team wasn't too worried about that issue because you can share it through Twitter or Facebook Messenger or Facebook or Instagram or whatever for those that don't want to send it that way it's an issue unfortunately I'll be looking at other apps
I love that it has Storm Tracks For A Cell in general, Hail, A Mesosiclone, and or Tornado. And there are many other features that it has that I really like.
Not worth a subscription. Pykl3 is a better Radar and you only have to pay one time
Best radar app I've ever used. Had it on my iPhone for years, and downloaded it to my S8+ as soon as I got it home. Worth every penny.
Great radar app, has a nice layout, and its cool you can create gifs of the radar to share on social media.
Better off with a free app you figure you're paying for it and and you would have more features the free apps have a whole lot more features and a lot easier to read
• Super-res spectrum width for NEXRAD radars
• Special marine warnings
• Hail probability contours for Tier 2 subscribers
• mPING feed now shows past one hour instead of two hours
• mPING "Test" reports are filtered after three minutes
• mPING "None" reports are filtered after three minutes when viewing real-time data
• Fixed AllisonHouse radar status feed
Hourly/weekly local forecasts, doppler radar maps, news, storm alerts & warnings
Dark Sky tells you exactly when it will rain (or snow) up to an hour in advance.