Easy automatic setup for popular email services: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts at domains hosted by Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP) as well as Microsoft’s EWS (Exchange Web Services) protocol.
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS. EWS includes access to server side contacts (personal and global, with lookup), and accepting meetings that can later be viewed in Outlook and other apps.
Easy automatic setup for Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Push mail for IMAP (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Can save attachments on the memory card.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail) on Android 4.0 and above.
Rich text formatting (when writing messages).
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the signature by purchasing the Pro key here on Market at any time.
In case of issues, please contact me: email@example.com.
▬ and many more!
GMAIL WIDGETS is an easy to use collection of beautiful homescreen WIDGETS in a variety of sizes - from icons to full screen widgets - that show an UNREAD count of email, SMS / text messages and calls as well as previews (sender, subject and content). It can aggregate messages from different sources into a unified (combined) inbox.
Lots of widgets show you the UNREAD count, but this is the only one that shows you WHAT these UNREAD messages are and WHO they are from.
The Gmail widget in Android is unreliable and not customisable: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23279
Unlike some of the other Gmail widgets on Google Play, this app works with the latest version of the Gmail app. It does not require third party apps like K-9, nor logins and passwords. It just works!
Review of an older version on TalkAndroid: http://www.talkandroid.com/100486-get-a-cool-gmail-widget-for-your-android-smartphone-available-on-the-google-play-store-video/#more-100486
"Well worth it. It only took a minute or 2 to realize this is well worth the price tag. I had high hopes for the GMail 4.1.2 update, but even after flashing super gapps, I was extremely disappointed. This widget is highly customizable and is light years above the stock Gmail widget. A+"
"Excellent after last update. Have waited a long time for a decent looking gmail widget."
"Very very useful app, I love the new design."
- Automatic updates on older Gmail versions - on the latest version, please use the refresh button!
- Previews - shows the first lines of the message in addition to sender and subject (depending on size)
- Supports different labels (e.g. Priority Inbox, Starred, and custom labels) from several accounts, even on the same widget (Unified Inbox)
- Customisable appearance through themes and colors
- Different sizes to choose from, including scrollable, resizable stack and list widgets for newer Android versions (not available prior to Honeycomb)
- Option to show unread SMS / text messages and missed calls
- Works with WidgetLocker
- When you perform actions on your new mail, these may not be reflected immediately on the widget unless you press the refresh button in Gmail and on the widget.
- It may take up to 30 seconds for the widget to refresh the first time or after a reboot. During this time it may not look like anything is happening. Please be patient.
- If you don't see the widgets in your widget list, reboot your device to make them appear
- On older versions of Android only a subset of the functionality is available.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Gmail before you install this. If you update Gmail at a later stage, reinstall the widgets.
If you can help us translate the app into your language, we will send you a copy of our next app for free before it is released.
We are constantly striving to perfect our products and to achieve customer satisfaction. If you would like to get in touch, please use the forum at http://katzoft.userecho.com/
Do NOT leave poor reviews before giving us a chance to fix it!
* PLEASE NEVER LEAVE A ONE STAR REVIEW WITHOUT CONTACTING THE DEVELOPER FIRST *
This is the FREE ad supported version, but there is also the PRO version available just check out my other apps
Windows live, live hotmail, outlook, windows outlook, outlook email, windows live email, windows live hotmail
This app provides a skinnable homescreen widget for displaying recent emails of a mail folder / account.
*** ATTENTION ***
Some devices / configurations only with root (see below or on my website!).
K9 / Enhanced Email on all devices without root.
Please don't install the app2sd, cause it won't work then.
NOT compatible with Android 4.0 / ICS email client! Please use K9 or enhanced Email for this version.
!! If you have any problems getting email widget to run, please get in contact with me via email before giving a bad feedback on the market. If i cannot find a solution for your problem you get your money refunded. Thank you !!
- For Exchange, POP3, IMAP Accounts
- Support for K9 (only unified inbox!
- Support for Enhanced Email
- HTC Sense (on most devides only with root!) support
- GMail support (only until GMail v188.8.131.52, later versions not supported!)
- Motorola Support (only with root!)
- Filter to show only unread emails (not K9!)
- One touch open of email or email app from the widget (not GMail!)
- Support for custom skins / designs and configurable transparency
- Scrollable widget support (only for LauncherPro, Home++, ADWLauncher...)
- Supports different widget sizes (4x4, 4x3, 4x2, 4x1, 3x4, 3x3, 3x2, 3x1)
- 1x1 widget showing number of unread emails (not K9!)
- Multiple widget instances with different email / account configuration are supported
- Displays read / unread status of emails (not K9!)
- Customizable font size (small, normal, large)
- Successfully tested on following roms: Revolution, CyanogenMod, MIUI, Leedroid (all only with root!)
* Android 2.2 (except some HTC Devices, see website) only with root and installed as system-app!
* Motorolla (Droid/DroidX/Defy...) only with root (please read additional info on my website! )
* Touchdown, Maildroid, Roadsync not supported!
Detailed information on supported devices can be found on my website. You can also find a detailed description on how to install with root / as system app.
You can download or share your own skins on my website.
If you have any comments, feature requests or questions please get in contact via email with me.
You can vote for new features on my website. You can also follow me on twitter @invalidobject_ for recent developments.
Gmail plugin sends announcements to Liveview device
In collaboration with Eliot Stocker combining our efforts to make one brilliant plugin.
Requires that you have your Gmail App syncing the relevant labels. Functionality is limited due to the API not being supported by Google.
A newly arrived notification to notify the Smartwatch, Inbox on Official Gmail.
* 4.2.1 Gmail support during
THIS IS EXTENSION FOR SmartWatch & SmartWatch2 , Smart Wireless Headset pro BY SONY.
When the password of a mail account is set up, a "subject" and "from" are notified.
※[at Your OWN RISK!!!]
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2"
Now with the help of this app you'll be able to send your friends and family anything, be it a music file , a office document or a android application, you'll be able to select any file from a in built file manager and attach it to your email. You can even attach multiple files to a single email
Attach any file to your email
Rename a file before you attach
No icon in app drawer, (reducing your home screen clutter)
can only be launched when attaching a file and there is no need for a app drawer icon
See the screen shots attached with the app description to understand the functioning of the app
** The notes will be disappeared if you sign out current account, you can re-login with the same account to see the notes. **
** If you want a note app that can sync with the iOS & Mac OS, please try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dayup.inotes **
Read contacts: add contact to note, so you can call the contact directly
PHONE CALLS: READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY, for save voice recording when phone call in.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: for reminder.
All notes you taken can be synchronize with Gmail or Google App Mail after you set your account.
GNotes lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, shopping lists, record voice memos, create handwriting, paint and so on, and you can search the note easily.
You can organize notes in notebooks/folders, drag and drop to move or delete note, pin the note to the home screen for instant access, share notes to other apps like Gmail, Google Plus, EverNote and so on.
Also, you can add notes via Gmail by sending the note content (include attachments) to your Gmail, and add the label "Notes" to the mail. It will be synced to your device next time you open GNotes. You can easily access your notes online, and you'll never lose it!
You can backup or restore all your notes on/from SD card. Also you can copy the backup file to your PC and open with Browser.
- synchronize notes with your Gmail
- organize notes by notebook/folder
- drag & drop to move note between notebooks/folders or delete note
- create checklist note for todo and shopping list
- insert data/time/bulk list with one click
- undo/redo the text content
- create photo note by take photo in app or just select photo from Gallery
- create voice and audio note
- create handwriting note
- create painting note
- take other kinds of file type notes
- pin / stick single note widget on homescreen
- customize kind and order of attachments type as you want
- set reminder for note
- set auto or manual sync, wifi sync only or not
- switch between list view and thumbnail view
- sort by creation time/modify time/alphabetical
- search all notes contents
- share with other apps on your phone
- lock /protect your notes data with pattern or pin
To sync with your Gmail, you need to set your Gmail account on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to Gmail under the label 'Notes'.
note, notes,注釈,メモ帳,日記,日誌,筆記,Noten,hinweise,anmerkungen,note-taking, notepad,notebook, todo, sync, google, gmail, gnotes, gnote, gtasks,gtask,memo,notizen, note app for android, android note app,노트,참고,메모,음표,des notes,les notes,notas,las notas,notas de,observa,note di,nota,note di,нотами,отмечает,notities,merkt,ノート,手帳,帳面,手帖,記帳,冊子,備忘録,双紙, Dato
For example, do you know how you can personalize look and feel of Gmail when you login? Or can you call back that email you just sent? How you can avoid the mistake of not attaching the file, which you have mentioned in your email. Come and discover answer to all this by simply downloading this amazing mobile app.
Extract email attachments from your Gmail mailbox. Gmail Attachment Extractor lets you extract attachments and save them in the device automatically.
Following features/options are available:
- Choose any Gmail account configured in your device.
Filter by "From:" email
- Only extract attachments received from a known sender. You can enter first name, last name or domain name part of your email for faster search and extraction.
- Enter email message number in From and To boxes. Choose email message numbers from which to extract the attachments. For eg: between emails from 100 and 500
Date Range: Filter between dates
- Enter date of received emails and extract attachments received within a date range.
- Extract attachments only from emails less than or greater than a particular size.
You can enter email size either in KB or MB.
Multiple Search Conditions:
- You can use the From: email search along with either one of "Message Range" or "Date Range" or "Message Size".
Use Pro version for using the extraction criteria in any combination.
Select mail Folder.
- Select a mail Folder to extract the attachments from emails in that folder.
Choose Inbox or any Label from your Gmail to extract attachments.
- You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Privacy: Safe and secure as your account credentials are with Google. No personal information is collected.
Gmail Attachment Extractor Help:
1. Click on "Sign in with Google" button
If more than one Gmail account is configured in your device, you will be prompted to choose a Gmail account.
2. Click "Allow Access" to allow this app to access your Gmail account.
3. After successful sign-in, you will see the list of Folder/Labels in your Gmail account.
Select Inbox or any other Label from which you want to extract the attachments.
4. Choose one or more filter options
5. Click "Start Extraction" to proceed.
Extracted attachments are saved in a sub-folder named "Gmail Attachment Extractor" in your /downloads folder.
6. You can see the extraction progress anytime in the Notification area of your device.
Read Help file for more information.
Use Mail Attachment Extractor Pro for more features. See below for new features in the Pro version.
1. Advanced filter conditions are possible. You can use the available filter options in any combinations.
a) Extract only .pdf attachments (File Type) from a known sender (From Email) received within a date (Date Range).
b) Extract all .zip attachments from messages 100 to 200
and so on.
2. Multiple Folders Selection : Select one or more folders to extract the attachments from all folders at the same time.
3. Attachment File Types : Use this option to extract only a particular type of attachment. This is more quicker than extracting all types of attachments. For example, you can choose to quickly extract only .pdf files from your emails.
Attachment file types supported are: .zip, .doc/docx, .jpg, .png, .xls/.xlsx, .pdf, .jpeg/jpg, .gif, .rar, .psd
4. Unread messages : Extract attachments only from unread and new messages.
5. "From Email" search history/auto-completion.
The keyword you enter in "From Email" filter option will be saved so that you don't have to re-type the same keyword next time.
6. No advertisements in the Pro version.
email attachment download
save gmail attachment
download gmail attachment
gmail attachment download
gmail attachment save
Keeps all the tasklists and items in sync with Gmail and requires internet connection to function correctly. Otherwise it won't load the tasklists.
If there is more demand to make something that can cache task items locally feel free to mail "firstname.lastname@example.org" and we can work on writing an app with local storage.
Simple, Trendy and Elegant…!!!
* Some functionalities are not provided in this lite version.
• Notifications over the locked screen
• Missed Calls always on the top of the list, followed by SMS's and then Gmails (adjustable)
• Choose different Animations on list view
• Option to configure 'Quite time' with VIP list. The notifications will remain silent during that time
• Different Popup styles to choose from.
• Gmail, SMS and Missed Call can be enabled or disabled individually or together.
• Added new Gmail labels (*Primary, *Promotions, *Social and *Updates) in line with new Gmail features
• Display three different types of notifications in one window (SMS, Missed call and Gmail)
• Option to choose different notifications toned for SMS's, Missed calls and Gmails
• Reply and Call-back while screen is still locked
• Different Gmail Labels of your account to choose from for Email notifications.
• Add calendar entry for missed calls, SMS and Gmail
• Different stylist fonts to choose from
• Delete unwanted SMS’s via popup window (not supported in KITKAT)
• Vibrations Configurable
• Different colours on Popup window
• Quick and easy ways to dismiss the notifications.
• No disturbance in the middle of the call.
How it Works:
1. Upon receiving the new notifications (SMS, Missed call or Gmail), the device will turn on the screen and display the popup window over locked screen (if the device was locked). The messages in alert popup window will keep on growing unless user dismisses them. If you are not ready to dismiss all notifications, you can press back button and alert popup window will disappear (will go in the background but won’t delete the notifications). To retrieve back the alert popup window just turn off/on the screen or retrieve back from the icon in the notification bar.
2. SMS’s and Missed Calls in Alert popup : To reply and call back to missed calls and SMS's, touch on SMS or Missed call messages in the popup window, it will display the options to reply and call back. There is an option that appear on SMS's only i.e. 'Delete it from inbox',(not supported in KITKAT) that will delete the SMS straightaway from the inbox.
3. Gmail in Alert Popup: Gmail part run over the internet and retrieves the unread new emails in Gmail account (using Google API). Touching on Gmail messages in popup window will give you options to view, reply or add calendar entry. By selecting view option, default Gmail application installed on your device will show up where you can view and reply emails.
4. To dismiss notifications
Touch dismiss button on popup window or
• Press volume down button or
• Swipe on any item in the popup window from left to right or
• Touch menu while popup screen is on and dismiss notifications
Once notifications are dismissed then only new messages (SMS/Missed Call and Gmail) will appear in the popup window from that point onward. Dismissing will also mark unread SMS’s as read on your device (not supported in KITKAT).
* No attachment support yet.
* If you print as HTML, formatting will be correct, but images will not be downloaded.