No dark theme after multiple requests over 2 years. Hate the glaring white when everything else on my phone is dark. Is it really that hard to do?
Good corporate email client. Used in the office. Hope the battery drain issue is fixed asap. 3 stars for now.
This app is a good substitute for the built in mail app of Android. It is pretty easy to use.
Mostly unable to sync Office emails even after refresh folder or enabled/disabled sync option... there is bug with email sync function.. fix it
App is good but there a few issues that bring it down from a 5 rating to a 3 rating. The latest update is eating my battery, it takes up 50pct of battery life. Also it really struggles to fetch attachments where there is more than one attachment in an e-mail. Boxer would do itself a big favour if it first sorted out the base problems before diverting it's resources to new features. Also would be helpful if you properly tested new realeses.
Do Not Recommend. Calendar and email do not remain in synchronization. Poor quality, non-United States support that often can not resolve the problem. Poor documentation that has very few examples and often does not document the feature you are trying to use.
What’s New in this App Version
• BINXA-4831: Shared Passcode (SSO) support
• BINXA-4762: Default CallerID to off via custom key
• BINXA-4755: Support key "PolicyAllowMetrics" in app
• BINXA-3975: Enhanced AirWatch enrollment flow
• BINXA-3356: SSL Pinning in Boxer (soft fail)
• BINXA-3652: Send beacon to the console when standalone enrolled
• BINXA-4458: GAL contacts now display email and title in the list