Really easy and simple to use. Quick response time. Supports multi-touch.
- Support Multi touch.
- 24 realistic percussion sounds.
- 12 jam tracks.
- 3 different real drum set.
- Simple and easy to use.
Instruments: Bass, Snare, 5xTomTom, Hi Hat (open & close),
Cymbals (crash, ride, china, splash), Cowbell and snare side stick.
These are the most advanced drum app for your smartphone.
Drums feature more than 20 different components, cymbals and percussion elements. You can move drums across the screen, adjust each drum volume and screen size separately and add or remove drums from setups.
With this drums you can create and edit your own drum setups and record music beats and share them with your friends
Get this drum set and create your beats.
Join us on Facebook:
Presets are available in different music styles:
- Drum & Bass
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
Winner of "Best App of the Year" from DRUM Magazine !
Drum Guru delivers drum lessons with high-quality video and audio, coupled with music notation and unique practice features so drummers can use the app in the practice room. These tutorials are grouped into “packs” that you can download from our catalog. Currently, we offer lessons from drumming legends such as Steve Gadd, Steve Smith, Mike Portnoy, and Chad Smith, David Garibaldi, George "Spanky" McCurdy and Mike Manigini with more coming weekly.
• Drum lessons in all styles delivered by the expert Drum Guru team and the world’s best-known drum celebrities.
• High-quality videos demonstrating each lesson with a "half-speed" option to really see what is going on
• Lessons from Steve Gadd, Steve Smith, Chad Smith, Mike Portnoy, and others!
• Music notation/transcription of each lesson that can be viewed while watching the video.
• Interactive practice mode, which plays back the notation, and can be started/stopped, practiced with or without a click, looped, and played back at different tempos for practice.
• Lessons divided into packs of 8-10 lessons each, categorized by ability level and style.
• All original content designed specifically for this app.
Beatboxers! It is finished! Now you can create music from the loop entries on your phone, the main thing that it was based on the Android OS. You do not need to buy Korg Kaoss Pad 3 =) The application is called Looper, it has the ability to record six tracks in length from 1 to 32 beats, you can also choose the speed of the metronome, you can combine multiple tracks into one. Delete track that you do not like, and in its place, create a new one! Be creative, create, and once more to create! And then let's listen to friends, app can save your creativity in a format mp3. Unlike Korg Kaoss Pad 3, the application is not able to add sound effects, but this is only the first version of the program.
-record and playback up to 6 tracks, if not sufficient, then drag'n'drop one track to another, they will merge into one
-record from microphone and simultaneous playback of other tracks (only when using a wired headset)
-selecting the number of bits recorded record
-flashing color rate
-saving composition to MP3 file (files folder /sdcard/Looper)
★★★ Main Features ★★★
✔ Many popular drum kit and loop (Rock, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Drum and Bass, Electro, Break Beat and more)
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ Bonus percussion drum sets: Bongos, Congas and Taiko drums
✔ The fastest response time, low latency (without any delay)
✔ Animated visual effects
✔ Special sound settings for each instrument (snare drum, bass drum, cowbell, hi-hat, ride and crash cymbals, tom-tom drums)
- 4 independent recordable tracks.
- Combine tracks via drag and drop.
- High quality 44KHz 16bit recording and processing.
- Control volume and reverb effect per-track.
- Automatic latency calibration.
- Built-in metronome.
- Maximum loop time: 32 seconds
- Export mixdown + raw tracks to WAV (unlock key required)
See video below for a demo. It's VERY important to use headphones to keep the recordings clean and stop the app from re-recording itself.
The app will start in trial mode and has the following limitations:
- Loop will reset after 5 minutes.
- Save/Load/Export are disabled.
You can purchase the LoopStack Unlock Key (sold separate) to remove the trial limitations.
This is the first release of LoopStack so if you experience any problems with recording or playback, please write me at the developer email below and we'll work it out.
Storage: LoopStack stores all projects and exported files on your SDcard.
Record Audio: This one should be obvious.
Wake Lock: The app will prevent your device from sleeping when running to avoid audio cutting out if you're jamming along.
Graphics by Alex Cue.
Do what you would want to do with a real physical loop pedal. Make your own music by beatboxing, singing or by playing around with your instruments!
Start this looper by recording your own track or start up the metronome to help you with the timing. Record your tracks with a maximum of 3 minutes each. By holding an individual track you can change volume or remove the track itself. When you're done you can save your recordings to enjoy them later! Always have your loops with you! Happy looping!
In order to prevent the app from re-recording itself, It is VERY IMPORTANT to use headphones to keep the recordings clean.
- A maximum length of 3 minutes per track
- Record synced tracks (overdub)
- High quality recording (44KHz)
- Control volume per loop
- Save/Load recordings (24 hour restriction for free version)
LoopStation Premium features:
- Shift timing of each individual loop
- Merge tracks
- Change playback speed
- Session recording
- Export to SoundCloud
Planned future features:
- Preloaded tracks
Let me know if you have any problems or feature requests!
With thanks to Unity!
R-Beats Volume 1 by Ronnie Rekkerd - http://rekkerd.org - is geared towards electronic music genres and can be used in a wide range of styles (i.e. Electro, House, Techno, Drum & Bass, Hip Hop, Leftfield, Glitch, etc.).
R-Beats Volume 1 features:
• 340 loops
• 78-168 BPM
• WAV format, 16-bit / 32 Khz
• Released under the Creative Commons BY license
You are free to use the samples in any musical context i.e. songs, remixes, soundtracks, etc. (including commercial projects) as long as rekkerd.org is credited for the samples used. In case of commercial use or redistribution, please contact rekkerd.org to discuss the way the samples will be attributed. You are not allowed to sell any or all of the samples as a sample pack, on a sample CD or any other way.
Flexbyte Software has permissions from Ronnie Rekkerd to distribute R-Beats sample pack as Android app.
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
A must have for every musician with a mobile phone or a tablet!
★ Volumes and Samples for Accent, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, Triplets
★ 24 High Quality Samples
★ Edit Length, Pitch, Decay, Attack
★ Custom Samples (WAV Mono)
★ A Huge Optonome
★ Tempo: 10-280 Beats Per Minute
★ Measures: 2/4 3/4 4/4 5/4 6/4 7/4 8/4 (1/8ths Triols and 16/ths by Volumes)
★ Silence measures
★ Flashlight Beats Per Minute
★ Light and Dark theme (Android 4+)
★ Optimized for tablets
Feel like donating?
Send a Bitcoin or two :-)
Find Accounts on device: to verify promo codes
This app is ad-supported (internet permission)
Wake Lock: to keep the metronome running
Vibrate: for vibration...
Camera: for the flashlight beat
Billing: you can remove the ads for the price of a beer or a coffee !
Use Audacity to convert your samples from every format to Mono WAV 16-bit PCM.
Beta updates from the Playstore!
Join this group:
Halloween pumpkin picture:
This free app enable you to choose between default tone, alarm tone, SMS tone or contact tone and use this anthem to be your favorite ringtone.
How to play:
- Touch the screen to start the game
- Only lice must be crushed, each level appear more lice. Lice are always proliferating. More lices = more score !
- Do not touch the soap bubbles (shampoo anti-lices), if this happens you will lose the game.
✔ You must hit the target and score points.
✔ In the settings you can use the accelerometer or touchscreen
app nickname: CaxirolanDroid
Real sound player
HOW TO PLAY:
shake the mobile.