MIDAS M32-Q 1.1 for Android now adds stereo personal monitor mixing capabilities to the M32 Digital Mixer. Musicians can control their own monitor mix with full access to all 32 input channels individually or through the app's MCA (Mix Control Association) faders. The app will offer channel panorama sliders when mixing to a stereo aux bus. Each band member can group the inputs to four MCAs allowing for one-fader control over a group of channels, greatly simplifying the mix during performance.
Setup is simple – just download the free Android app and connect your smartphone or tablet to the same wireless network as the M32 console; various devices and display resolutions are supported, no additional hardware, no computer and no hassles. With no hard-coded limit to the number of users the MIDAS M32-Q will allow everyone in the band to take control of their own mix.
- Select the Mix Bus for your Personal Monitoring Control from your Android smartphone or tablet
- Assign any combination of inputs to any of the four available MCA (mix control association) faders in the app
- MCAs allow concurrent trimming of all assigned channels' signal levels with just one fader: --more me--less band--more click track--less percussion ...the choice is yours!
- Nick-name your MCA selection for intuitive overview on stage
- Choose the target mix bus for monitoring
- Indication of stereo-linked channels and monitor buses
- Control all Channel Send Levels for Inputs 1 – 32 in your Mix Bus
- Control all 8 Auxiliary Return and all 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels in your Mix Bus
- Meter all Input Channel levels for visual feedback
- Multiple Android or iOS devices can be used simultaneously with the same console
Compatible with Android versions 2.2 or higher. Requires a wireless router or access point connected to the mixing console.