Inferior to the Apple interface Im an Android phone user but I still use this app on the iPad simply because the layouts are so much different and the design and interface of the android version simply sucks. I really wish there were the same calibre of developers balancing the scales for us when it came to producing apps that stage musicians and sound engineers can use regardless of platform
Absolute trash The difference between this version and the ios version is astounding. First of all the app can barely ever connect to the mixer. Secondly the app's interface is infrrior to the ios version in every way. I would not recommend wasting storage space on your device with this trash software
Very poor It's really bad, doesn't display all the channels selected, sensitivity of the faders are poor also. I would trust any performer with this app
on top of an ugly and dated interface, I can no longer pan with this app. that is a crucial feature that is suddenly not working. Any help would be appreciated.
Worked great until Lollipop update Worked flawlessly until the Android 5.0 Lollipop update. Now it can't find the mixer.
No link It can't find the mixer forcing me to use x32
- Stereo-IEM mixing with individual panorama controls per channel send
- Pan indicators automatically appear on top of every channel send when monitor bus is stereo linked
- Tap on a pan indicator for opening a magnified panorama slider--very useful for small displays
- Double-tap on large panorama slider resets to center
- New user preference for blocking the screen saver while app is active
The world's #1 DJ app: remix songs, make music & record amazing mixes on the go.
Mixfader dj - discover the first app fully optimized for scratching
MixPads - Drum pad & dj mixer,dj pads for creating beats,remixes and music
At last, a professional DJ software on Android thought for & by pro DJs