Abysmal integrations outside accounting, lacks widgets, lacks favorites, lacks meaningful daily total Doesn't integrate with ToDoist, Asana, Trello, Evernote, etc. Doesnt have widget (wouldn't a timer widget for popular matters be amazing?). Doesn't have "Favorites" list. Doesn't show daily total until entries have already been "submitted."
Great Great app for a great product!
Works great Nice to see this app on Android. Works well.
Liking the start/stop timer Good interface in app, nice add of the start/stop timer. Would like to see option to do multiple submit of time (like before) rather than having to go back into each entry individually to submit as I use draft often. If I get 20 time entries in a day that's cumbersome.
Keep trying good interface Great interface. Lacks ability to enter a time entry with a zero (0.0) period as a placeholder; no ability for start and stop timer.
Cost prohibitive Un-useable without $40/month fee.
- Security Enhancements
- Device Registration with Two-Factor Authentication
- PIN Entry Support for added Privacy and Protection
- In-App Training and Support
- Easy Access to Training Materials
- Call our support team with a single tap
- Create a support ticket right from within iTimeKeep