ShareConnect optimizes all your desktop files and programs so they function like they were made for your tablet. Click, double click, swipe and take full keyboard control so you can work anywhere without compromise.
REMOTE ACCESS AND EDITING:
• Use any of your desktop software on your tablet.
• Instantly see your most recently used files from any of your computers on your tablet or phone.
• View and edit any file — including Microsoft Office.
• Experience continuous, uninterrupted access — even with low bandwidth.
After you’ve downloaded ShareConnect on your device, you must also install ShareConnect on your PC (Windows 7 or later) or Mac (OS 10.8 or later) to use the service.
Once you complete the registration on your device, you’ll receive an email verification and instructions on how to download and install ShareConnect on your computer. Following installation, you’ll have remote access to your computer’s files and applications from your device or any other computer via http://www.ShareConnect.com.
It provides push notifications, all newsletters for download and access to Partner Central, SalesIQ and other Citrix Partner Services.
To quickly contact Citrix, additional 1 click features are a core part of Citrix PartnerMobile.
To unlock the App, the partner email is needed and a personalized unlock PIN will be provided for this account.
Your computer is always just a few taps away. GoToMyPC is…
• Use your computer wherever you take your Android™ phone or tablet – meaning everywhere. It’s like having a remote control to your desktop in your pocket.
• Instantly access any application or file on your Mac or PC remote desktop.
• GoToMyPC is famous for its reliability and free 24/7 Global Customer Support.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
1) Download the GoToMyPC app from Google Play.
2) Visit http://www.gotomypc.com to quickly set up GoToMyPC on the Mac or PC you want to access.
3) Tap the GoToMyPC app on your Android phone or tablet to access your computer.
“If you want to access your computer remotely, this app is your best bet.” – LAPTOP Magazine
“GoToMyPC is definitely a hit in the business world. It's simple, clean, and gets to the point.” – HotHardware
• Instant network, program and file access
• Works seamlessly with your existing firewalls – no need for special configuration
• Precision mouse control so it’s easy to tap exactly what you want
• 300% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys like Alt, Ctrl and Tab
• Support for external keyboard and mouse (USB and Bluetooth)
• Multitasking with inactivity timeout you configure
• Keyboard locking and screen blanking on the computer you access (PC only)
• Multi-monitor support
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks
• S Pen support for Samsung Galaxy Note II
• GoToMyPC subscription (free for 30 days at http://www.gotomypc.com)
• Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and up
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz or higher processor
For the computers you want to access:
• “Always on” Internet connection (cable, ISDN, DSL or better)
• PCs: Windows 2000 or newer
• Macs: Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
We genuinely want your feedback.
• For feature requests and enhancements, email: GoToMyPCMobileFeedback@citrixonline.com
• For 24/7 Global Customer Support visit: http://support.citrixonline.com/GoToMyPC/
• Or just tweet us at @gotomypc
• Connect with other GoToMyPC fans and get helpful tips & tricks on Facebook:http://facebook.com/gotomypc
If your company uses Citrix to host applications for you, try the Citrix Receiver app to access your work applications from anywhere.
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join with just a tap.
• Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View active speaker's webcam.
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you install the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you like attending events with GoToWebinar, please take the time to give us a nice review
Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your Android device)
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 400% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality (including special keys Alt, Ctrl, and Tab)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
New to GoToAssist Remote Support? Download the free app from Google Play and click on "Create Account" at the login screen to provide unlimited live support sessions for free!
Already have a GoToAssist Remote Support account? Log in with your existing credentials to access your account and connect to your unattended machines as well.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1) Download and install the GoToAssist app from Google Play on your Android device.
2) Log in with your GoToAssist credentials.
3) Once logged in, tap on device screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your Android device.
• Provide remote support from your Android device quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for Android you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite Android device to any Mac® or PC.
• GoToAssist for Android comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for Android is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
This version of GoToAssist has been certified on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Pro
• Asus Nexus 7
• LG Nexus 5
• Droid Razr
• HTC One
• Motorola Xoom
This version of GoToAssist should be compatible with most devices that meet the following general requirements:
• Android OS 4.x or newer
• Internet connection
• Windows® 7, Vista, 2003 server or XP
• Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client for Android is an ideal application for highly mobile and secure access to your virtual Windows, Oracle Linux, and Oracle Solaris desktops and applications, including Oracle's industry-leading applications.
WORK VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
Gain higher productivity and flexibility to work virtually anywhere, anytime, with access to all your server-hosted desktops and applications from your Android tablet.
HIGHLY SECURE ACCESS
Access your desktop and applications with confidence that no sensitive data is stored on the iPad but kept secure and centralized in the safety of the datacenter.
BROADEST CHOICE OF PLATFORMS
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client offers you the broadest choice and greatest flexibility of accessing desktops and applications running on various platforms including Windows, Oracle Linux or Oracle Solaris.
Oracle's Appliance Link Protocol delivers performance and a superior multimedia playback experience, even over low bandwidth and high latency WAN environments, without the additional costs of WAN accelerators or branch repeaters.
MOBILE ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS
Secure and easy access to Oracle's industry leading applications along with your Microsoft Windows and native Android applications.
BACKED BY ORACLE'S WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
Only Oracle offers and supports the industry's most complete desktop virtualization solution.
Optimized User Interface for Android Tablets
- Simple and intuitive gestures and navigation
- Rich keyboard support (including Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Insert, Delete, Tab, Home, End, Function, paging, and cursor keys) enables enhanced user interactions with your virtual applications
- International on-screen keyboard support
- Clipboard for copy and paste of text between Android tablet and virtual desktop
Enhanced Multimedia Experience
- Smooth multimedia playback experience on Oracle Desktop Virtualization hosted applications, including Adobe Flash Player and Windows Media Player
- Optimized multimedia delivery to the local client provides enhanced network utilization and scalability
- Secure remote access using your existing VPN software
- Leverages the ultra secure Appliance Link Protocol (ALP) with Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Increase productivity with the ability to instantly switch between virtual and native Android applications
Flexible and Hassle-free Configuration
- Simple UI configuration and connection server settings
- Auto-discovery of available Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure servers
Fast and Easy Connectivity
- Click-and-go connectivity to configured and available desktops and applications
Client: Compatible with tablet devices running Android 4.x. Not supported on Android phones. Oracle Virtual Desktop Client was tested with several preferred models of Android tablet devices under specific configurations of Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Due to the wide choice of Android tablets available in the market, there may be variations in Oracle Virtual Desktop Client feature availability and functionality due to device vendor specific features and modifications made to the Android operating system that may affect feature compatibility.
We highly recommend that you test Oracle Virtual Desktop Client with your tablet device to ensure that it is compatible with your network and firewall configuration, software, systems, and client device prior to making purchasing decisions.
Server: Sun Ray Software 5.1 or higher or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure 3.2.2 or higher.
License: Use of Oracle Virtual Desktop Client requires a valid Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure license.
Splashtop for SECTOR is a simpler, higher performing, and cost-effective alternative to traditional Citrix and VMware VDI. It enables IT departments to deliver corporate apps and desktops (physical and virtual) to tablets, smartphones, PCs, Macs, and thin clients. It supports Microsoft RDS / RemoteApp. Splashtop for SECTOR eliminates the complexity and expense of mobilizing all of your hard-to-access apps -- Zero Coding, Zero Training, Zero Data Leakage, Zero VPN headache, Complete Control, Superior Performance. Top industry adoptions include government, financial, healthcare, and manufacturing with 3D CAD.
Over 15 million users enjoy Splashtop: http://www.splashtop.com/enterprise.
*** For personal use only please search for Splashtop Personal app ***
Splashtop Enterprise delivers:
+ Fast, cost effective high-performance alternative to VPN, RDP, VNC, Citrix
+ “Last mile” extension for VDI and RDP environments
+ On-premise deployment – secure and protect sensitive data
+ Active Directory (AD) - Integrate with your existing AD for local authentication and authorization
+ IT remote support solution+ Centralized control - Set user and device access policies, activate/deactivate users and devices, centralized streamer updates , bandwidth throttling
+ Reporting - View real-time connections and audit trails
+ Grouping - Allow access to shared pool of physical or virtual desktops
+ Multi-device support - Supports iPad, iPhone, Android tablets, Android phones, Mac and PCs
+ Support for other MDMs include Good Technology and OpenPeak (also known as AT&T Toggle) available
+ Easy to setup, get your team setup and running in an hour
How users benefit
+ Access anytime – Be able to securely access your Windows applications & data on your PC / MAC remotely from any mobile device, any time, any where
+ Easy to use - Intuitive gestures and menu interface delivers a native application experience including support for multiple displays
+ High performance - Patent pending streaming technology including 3D graphics, HD video and synchronized audio delivers a responsive and engaging user experience
+ Connect from anywhere - Intelligent optimization techniques provide reliable connections even when connected over lower bandwidth 3G and 4G connections
+ Secure connections - With support for SSL/AES 256 bit encryption, network proxies and SSL certificates you can be assured that your sessions are safe
+ Presentation and annotation capabilities (over .ppt, video, including Flash) that can be controlled via tablet and projected to a group
• Easy to get started – you only need the gateway contact information, user name, and password
• Intuitive and user-friendly interface
• Secure access to private networks from any location
How it works
McAfee VPN Client connects to the internal network of the company. The VPN gateway in the company network authenticates the user and establishes an encrypted SSL VPN tunnel. All the communication is strongly encrypted and the user gets access to private network resources as if the user was directly connected to the company network from the office.
• Requires Android 4.0 or later
• Requires McAfee® Next Generation Firewall as the VPN gateway
• Supports one-time passwords such as McAfee Pledge, SMS text messages, and static passwords for user authentication
• Enables the use of any IPv4-based applications through the SSL VPN tunnel
To complete the VPN settings with your company-specific details, contact your McAfee Next Generation Firewall administrator.
Much improved conversation view when you swipe right to left on an email
If you are on an android 4.x device, you will see richer notifications
Localization for 13 languages
This version of TouchDown is specially for SmartPhone devices running Android 2.x. This is a 30 day trial which you can activate by purchasing the license key separately.
When it comes to corporate data access on your device, you get what you pay for. For a fair comparison, compare the download counts along with the stars.
NitroDesk, Inc. has been building and improving TouchDown since October 2008. We have improved the product through hundreds of internal versions, to bring you the best and most downloaded Email solution for Android.
Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
SD card support : Move your data to the SD card if necessary
Widgets : Email, Tasks, Calendar, Universal Widgets make it easy for you to see your status at a glance. Support for third party widgets give you a wide range of choice
Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandate the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
S/MIME: TouchDown is the only android solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization's security policies.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
- Sitrion Social Sites server
- Citrix XenMobile
Social Sites for Citrix accompanies Social Sites server to give users access to enterprise social computing capabilities in their Citrix XenMobile environment. People can take advantage of social features that are part of the core product to enable them to work better.
Prerequisites: Please contact your organization’s Sitrion administrator before using this application. Sitrion Social Sites server software is required. Sitrion Social Sites Admins should check the Sitrion Support site for details.
SonicWALL® Mobile Connect™ provides users full network-level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections. The client provides anytime, anywhere access to critical applications such as email, virtual desktop sessions and other Android applications.
SonicWALL Mobile Connect is a free app, but requires a concurrent user license on one of the following SonicWALL solutions in order to function properly:
• SonicWALL Aventail E-Class Secure Remote Access (SRA) appliances running 10.5.4 or higher.
• SonicWALL SRA appliances running 5.5 or higher.
• SonicWALL Next-Generation Firewall appliances including the TZ, NSA, E-Class NSA running SonicOS 220.127.116.11 or higher.
For more information on SonicWALL SSL VPN and Next-Generation Firewall solutions, please visit www.sonicwall.com.
If your support representative emails you a session URL, you will be directed to the Google Play store to download this app. If your support representative gives you a 9-digit code, you will first need to download and install this app on your device.
How to Get Started
1. Download the GoToAssist Corporate for Android app from Google Play and install it on your Android device.
2. If you received a URL issued by your support representative, the app will start. Enter your name and tap Join Session.
3. If you received a 9 digit phone code from your support representative, start the app, enter the 9 digit code, enter your name and tap Join Session.
4. Once connected, you will be able to chat with the support representative. The representative will be able to collect diagnostic information from the phone pending your approval.
• Chat capability
• With customer consent, a representative can collect device information including: system details, installed apps, running services, and telephony information.
• Full integration with the GoToAssist Corporate framework.
• Representative: A session code generated by GoToAssist Corporate HelpAlert Version 10 Build 851 or above. For detailed information about GoToAssist Corporate, please visit the GoToAssist Corporate website .
• Android OS 2.2 or newer
*Note: Because of restrictions in the Android operating system, screensharing is not available with this app.
Stream or download content. At home. In the office. On the go. Stay up to date on the latest news and content related to VMware.
Evaluation Videos: videos on how to install and use key product features
What’s New: whitepapers, datasheets and other related product content
Best Practices: stay up to date on VMware features and solutions