SonicWALL® Mobile Connect™ provides users full network-level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections. The client provides anytime, anywhere access to critical applications such as email, virtual desktop sessions and other Android applications.
SonicWALL Mobile Connect is a free app, but requires a concurrent user license on one of the following SonicWALL solutions in order to function properly:
• SonicWALL Aventail E-Class Secure Remote Access (SRA) appliances running 10.5.4 or higher.
• SonicWALL SRA appliances running 5.5 or higher.
• SonicWALL Next-Generation Firewall appliances including the TZ, NSA, E-Class NSA running SonicOS 18.104.22.168 or higher.
For more information on SonicWALL SSL VPN and Next-Generation Firewall solutions, please visit www.sonicwall.com.
* Application with no ads
* Easy to Access
* User Friendly
* Can be moved to Internal or External Storage (SD card)
* Add service numbers
MySonicWALL.com delivers a convenient, centralized way to register and manage all your SonicWALL Security Appliances and Security Services with a single user profile.
MySonicWALL requires Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.
MySonicWALL is a free app, but requires an existing account to have been created at mysonicwall.com
2. Take a picture with Securo Mobile! Your photo is securely timestamped and its integrity guaranteed.
Timestamps are issued by a Certification Authority in the European Union Trusted Lists of Certification Providers in compliance with the EU Directive 1999/93/EC, the standard RFC-3161 and ETSI TS 102 023.
3. We've got your back. The secured data added to your photo allows you to show that it was taken when you claim and has not been modified since.
[photo credit: http://goo.gl/35FJJ]
IMPORTANT NOTE: A VMware Horizon virtual desktop or hosted application is required to use the VMware Horizon Client for Android. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
NEW – LEAVE THE DESKTOP BEHIND WITH HOSTED APPLICATIONS
VMware Horizon 6 now supports hosted applications in addition to virtual desktops. With hosted applications, leave the desktop behind, jump directly to your apps, and run them like local Android apps.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - Available with Horizon View 5.2 and later.
Unity Touch bridges the gap between your touch screen and your Windows applications. With Unity Touch, you can easily browse, search, and open Windows applications & Files, choose favorite applications and Files, and easily switch between running applications all without the Start Menu or Task Bar.
The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP display protocol make your virtual desktop fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your corporate WiFi network or over cellular data at a local café.
SECURE FROM ANY LOCATION
At your desk or away from the office you’re always secure with VMware Horizon. Leverage smart card authentication with the Biometric Associates baiMobile smart card readers. Use the newly integrated RSA soft token and you don't even need to leave the VMware Horizon client to enter your RSA SecureID token for login.
NOTE REGARDING APPLICATION PERMISSIONS: When you install the VMware Horizon Client, you will be prompted to allow the app to read phone status and identity. These permissions are due to the integrated RSA SDK and the RSA soft token feature. For security purposes, the RSA SDK requires access to the phone state, device's network state and Wi-Fi state in order to verify the device's identity.
For more information, refer to RSA FAQ: http://www.rsa.com/android/help120.htm
1. Access your VMware Horizon Windows virtual desktop or hosted applications on the go from your Android device
2. Set up and connect easily with VMware Horizon integration
3. PCoIP-only connectivity for optimal interactive performance
4. Get work done with support for Unity Touch, native Android gestures, and full screen trackpad
5. Supports English, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
For over ten years simPRO Software has provided leading-edge Field Service Management software designed for the trade and service industry.
Note: This version to be used in the event v3 is incompatible with your device
The Check Point Mobile client connects to a Check Point Security Gateway with the Mobile Access Software Blade. Deployment details are available on the support site: http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk65314
Please check with your Help Desk or IT department to be sure your deployment is ready for Check Point Mobile for Android.
• Device-owner-only authentication through enterprise-grade SSL VPN
• Securely connect to corporate web applications from your Android device
• Always on, secure synchronization of email, calendar and contacts using secure authentication in 3rd party mail client (for example: Touchdown, Moxier, SecureEAS)
Layer 3 VPN Connectivity is available through Android L2TP configuration. More details are available on the support site:
About Check Point:
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.