* Discover books, movies, music, and more in the library catalog
* Place holds on current items and upcoming new releases
* Check due dates and renew items
* Find library hours and contact information
* Access e-books, audiobooks, digital magazines, streaming music, and on-demand movies
* Find storytimes, author appearances, and other library programs, classes, and special events for all ages
* Scan a book barcode to find it in the library catalog
* Check out items using your device
* Connect to us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media
A Vernon Area Public Library card is required for some services. Any resident or business in the Vernon Area Public Library District (VAPLD) is eligible to register for a free library card. The Vernon Area Public Library District includes all of Lincolnshire, Prairie View, and portions of Long Grove, Buffalo Grove, Vernon Hills, and unincorporated Vernon and Ela townships in Illinois.
Questions, problems, or other feedback about this app? Contact us at email@example.com or @VernonLibrary on Twitter.
The ACM Digital Library is the most comprehensive collection of full-text articles and bibliographic records in existence today covering the fields of computing and information technology. The full-text database includes the complete collection of ACM's publications, including journals, conference proceedings, magazines, newsletters, and multimedia titles. In addition to the full-text database, the ACM Digital Library is integrated with and includes unrestricted access to the Guide to Computing Literature bibliography.
Some features of the Mobile ACM Digital Library:
• The ACM Digital Library App is FREE
• Search, Browse, Save, Read, Share
• Integrated Conference Schedules
- see what will be presented at a conference ahead of time
- calendaring helps you manage your time while attending a conference
• Bibliometrics, Author Pages, Citations, References
• Customize shortcuts to your favorite ACM Publications
- featuring the SCHOTTENSTEIN DIGITAL EDITION OF THE TALMUD in English –
is a revolutionary new way to study the Talmud! Groundbreaking technology enhances the best-selling Schottenstein Talmud – and will allow you to study the Talmud in ways never before possible.
New features like Page-syncing, Place-tracking, Page-Fusion, Floating-translation, Quick-scroll, resizable text, automatic-delivery, subscriptions – will transform your learning experience!
Features have been added for all levels of Talmud students from beginner to expert.
* Learn anywhere! Even without being connected to the internet for daily use
* Automatically get the first 7 Blatt/Daf of The current Daf Yomi Tractate when you install this FREE app.
MULTIPLE VIEW OPTIONS
* Study in the same familiar format as the printed edition
* Full Screen Translation or Vilna Page Layout
* Split Screen Translation and Vilna View
* New English-Only Translation View
* New Hebrew-Only Schottenstein View
* Reflowable Vilna Page with Rashi and Tosafos in block letters
* Dynamic Grey Bar shows you the section being translated
* Innovative Place Tracking – shows you the exact place on the facing page – so you will never lose your place, and you will immediately know where you are up to
* The new Hybrid page will allow you to study directly on the classic Vilna page – with popups that can be configured to show you the translation, notes, and commentaries without leaving the Vilna page!
* Resize the text to 250% and Zoom in on the Vilna page
* Search the Entire Talmud even without purchasing it
*** NEW User Content
* Notes - add you your questions and comments right into the text
* Sync your content across devices!
* BUY A COMPLETE VOLUME
* BUY A SINGLE DAF
* BUY THE 73 VOLUME SET
* DAF YOMI SUBSCRIPTION – sign up to get automatic access to a month's worth of Daf Yomi content and have those pages automatically added permanently to your library!
- Subscription automatically renews every month. No need to go back to the store!
- The Daf Yomi content is downloaded automatically when you launch the app and are connected to a network - Only $9.99 a month.
ENHANCEMENTS TO THE CLASSIC VILNA PAGE
* Click on any phrase and the corresponding Rashi, Tosafos, Mosaf Rashi, Ein Mishpat, Masores Hashas and more will instantly highlight
* Click on a Rashi and other commentaries/annotations and it will highlight the corresponding place within the Vilna text
* Popovers can be configured to show you all the Rashi, Tosafos, and Mosaf Rashi, Ein Mishpat, Mesores Hashas, etc. that are related to that phrase
* Looks just like the printed book including the binding - so you can see if you are on side “a” or “b.” or turn the page-edge “binding” off if you wish
* Statement types – now you can show if each section is a Statement, Question, Answer, Inquiry or Proof.
* For the best experience we recommend an Tablet due to the intense processing requirements for the interactive Vilna page
* The entire Talmud when complete will fit in under 3 Gb so any device will work
* Downloads and Automatic updates require an active wi-fi or cellular data connection
DAF YOMI SUBSCRIPTION NOTES
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same $9.99 price
- Subscriptions may be managed by you, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Terms of Service:
* Searching the catalog is easy! Just type in the first few letters of the words in your search. For example, to search for "Mark Twain", just type "ma twa", and results display.
*`Download ebooks and eAudiobooks from anywhere, anytime, with OverDrive.
* Looking for something specific? Find it in our catalog by scanning the item’s barcode with your mobile device’s camera.
* Get live homework help from professional tutors, with Tutor.com.
* Connect with us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Brought to you by Charlotte Mecklenburg Library | www.cmlibrary.org
Connect with Licking County Library!
Use the LC Library app to access your account, search the catalog, place holds, check items out, access our digital content, find branch locations, and stay up-to-date with library activities.
· Search for books, movies, and more in the online catalog
· Place and manage holds
· Renew items you have checked out
· Checkout eBooks, eAudiobooks, and videos with one click from OverDrive and OneClickdigital
· Use the BookLook feature to scan a barcode and see if LCL has the item
· Get hours, locations, and maps for all LCL locations
· See a list of upcoming programs
· Ask a librarian a question via phone or email
· Connect with the library on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Browse bestsellers, new arrivals and items on order
- Quickly search the catalogue, with filters to zero-in on what you want
- Check a title’s availability and map the locations where it’s checked in
- Find and download eBooks and audiobooks
- Place and manage holds
- Renew items
- Check branch hours, and locations
- Keep track of items on your “For Later” list
- Use your digital library card barcode to check out items at your library
- Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on any item and search for available copies at the Library
MidPointe’s application gives patrons access to their account, the ability to reserve and renew items, shortcuts to the Library’s catalog (including digital downloads and databases), location information, ways to keep connected to the Library through Facebook and Twitter and more!
You can organize your books, manage your book loans and even create a book wish list to help you find the best prices for the books you wish to buy and remember where you found them.
Share books with your friend with a simple text message to people in your contacts. Codex will get all the information your friends need about the book.
All book information can be downloaded from the Internet, including the book cover. If a cover is not available you can pick an image from your phone library to use has the book cover or take a picture of the book.
Codex also supports multiple languages with English, Portuguese, Polish and French translations.
With Codex you can:
* Add books to the list simply by scanning the book ISBN. The book data will be downloaded from the Internet.
* Add a book by typing the ISBN. If an ISBN barcode is not available is always possible to type the ISBN manually.
* Add a book by typing the book information. If the book has no barcode or is not possible to find the book information on the web the book data can be typed manually.
* Manage your loaned books. Each time you loan a book Codex helps you remember, allowing you to mark that book have loaned and setting the person you loaned it to from your contacts.
* Create a wish list with the books you wish to buy. Add a book you don't have and the store you found it. Each book can have multiple stores so that you can compare prices and choose the best price.
* Remember the location of the store where you found the books in the wish list. If you don't know the address Codex can get the GPS location for you.
* Filter your book by author, publisher or category.
* Easily find books in your wish list or books that you've loaned.
* Pick an image from your phone image library to use has a book cover. If you don't have an image from the cover just take a picture of it.
* Want to share this book with a friend? Just recommend the book. With Codex you can recommend a book with a simple SMS message. If your friend also has Codex in his phone Codex will get all the book information your friend needs.
* Multilanguage support with English, Portuguese and French.
* Importing and exporting book to CSV and XML so that they can be synchronized between devices.
* Search the books collection to easily find the correct book.
* When you lent a book you can set a due date and Codex will remember you when the due date is met. Codex will maintain a loan history for each book so that you know to whom you have lent it to.
Codex is free, you can use it without any restrictions for as long has you want. If you have any suggestions please feel free to contact the developer's team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: codex book manager catalog library organize loan wishlist contact message cover photo image scan barcode books ebook address gps location recommend phone sms store isbn friends share free online web internet read language export import cvs xml excel search
Sky Library users may do the following through the iPhone and iPad applications:
* Access the contents of previous and the latest supplements created for Skylife, Skylife Business, Anadolu Jet, and CurioCity
* View the latest interactive contents of Empathy, Turkish Airlines’ internal corporate communications magazine, and its archives
* Access Turkish and English works in such fields as management, marketing, and personal development that have gained currency globally
* Read children’s books carefully selected for kids of all age groups and listen to audio versions of the stories free of charge
* Access travel-, culture/arts-, and food-related institutional content, video, and audio files prepared by Turkish Airlines
Widen Your World
All you need is a library card from your local library. Titles stream instantly, and are automatically returned at the end of the lending period. Your local public library must have an account set up with Hoopla Digital before you can use the Hoopla app. Please ask your library if they have a Hoopla Digital account before installing Hoopla.
Hoopla is supported on devices running Android 4.x and above. However, some features of hoopla may not be available on all devices.
For the best possible experience, we suggest having the latest version of Android available from the manufacturer/carrier installed on your device. Please check your device settings to ensure you have the latest Android version.
The following Android versions are required for audiobook playback on Samsung Galaxy S4 devices:
Verizon – I545VRUFNG6 (Android 4.4.2)
AT&T – I337UCUFNI1 (Android 4.4.2)
T-Mobile – M919UVUFNH7 (Android 4.4.4)
*Sprint – The latest available build of Android for the Sprint S4 still does not allow for audiobook playback. We are unblocking them to allow users to still borrow/return titles, and we hope that Sprint releases the necessary update soon.
Find the welding information you need; anywhere, anytime.
Access all the knowledge you need for your next welding or cutting project. Introducing Lincoln Electric’s Lincoln Library® digital Library; providing users the ability to browse our innovative product line of welding and cutting equipment - on the go. The media-rich, digital Library is interactive, easy to use and lets you browse the latest catalogs and information, right on your Android device running 4.4 or below.
Lincoln Library® - the best way to receive quick and easy access to welding and cutting product, service and solution information direct from the Welding Experts at Lincoln Electric.
- Browse the latest innovations in welding and cutting solutions
- Use of multi-swipe technology for easier navigation
- Product hyperlinks provide further information by accessing data stored at www.lincolnelectric.com
- Continuously updated with the latest product information from the Welding Experts
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic arc welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment and has a leading global position in the brazing and soldering alloys market. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has over 40 manufacturing locations, including operations and joint ventures in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.