- With this app, BigFarmNet users can easily get a complete and quick overview of the production and climate data on their farm.
- The app allows for a free selection of the many different values available for display (e.g. temperature, humidity, set values or animal numbers). It is possible to retrieve the developing of several key figures, for an adjustable time period and to compare these as a curve or in a table.
- The user can employ the app to switch between the houses virtually and to analyse the production data. Coloured fields next to the climate key figures indicate whether the current value lies within the ideal range.
- Alarms are displayed in a comprehensible and concise overview, showing all important details, and can be acknowledged easily.
- The integrated sow manager ensures that the user is always informed about all sows and their essential key figures. Thanks to the scanning of the ear tags by means of an additional device which automatically communicates with the smartphone, activities such as insemination, farrowing and weaning are made possible.
- Routine tasks in houses not connected to the internet can be carried out in the offline mode. As soon as the smartphone can establish a GSM or WLAN connection, the changes entered earlier are automatically synchronized with the BigFarmNet Manager.
- System requirements: Farm PC with BigFarmNet Manager (≥ 2.5.3) and access to the internet
- Technical requirements for Smartphone and Tablets: Dual Core 1.2Ghz CPU and above, 1GB RAM and above
- Extensive demo version included for free
- For more details, please contact the responsible BD salesperson or click on www.bigdutchman.com