Adult men need about 56 grams a day and adult women need about 46 grams a day (71 grams, if pregnant or breastfeeding). We have listed hundreds of high protein foods .
High Protein Foods Features:
• 7-Day meal Plan for high proteins
• High Protein Foods Recipes
• Thousands of food items are available offline & for free
• Search by Food Groups e.g Fruits, Vegetables and Beans etc
• Search by Food Names and get results on the run while you type
• Sorting by Food Groups, Food Names and amount of Protein
• Complete nutritional detail of each food item - (You will need internet for this only)
• Nutrients & Protein Calculator
• BMI Calculator
• Foods listed in order from highest Protein amount to lowest
• All food items are approved by USDA*
• Frequent update
Protein Quantity per 100g of Foods Listed:
• Between 26g to 88g Protein per 100 g - 973 foods
• Between 25g to 10g Protein per 100 g - 2394 foods
• Between 9g to 5g Protein per 100 g - 1395 foods (Low Protein Foods)
• Below 5g Protein per 100g - 3291 foods (Low Protein Foods)
Eat healthy with these nutritious foods containing high protein quantity.
Foods are displayed in order from highest to lowest quantity of protein. The quantity of nutrient will be based on 100 grams of each food. Further you can see the complete nutritional detail for each food item against various units.
The data is selected carefully from extensive database of *United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA contains large amount of data (8000 plus foods)
Disclaimer: We are not recommending any food items, but we are only listing foods which has high proteins.