The Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommend limiting sodium to less than 2,300 mg a day — or 1,500 mg if you're age 51 or older, or if you have high blood pressure, diabetes or chronic kidney disease.
We have listed more than 3000 plus foods with either zero or very low sodium foods.
• Low Sodium Recipes Offline
• One week Low Sodium Menu for Non Vegetarians
• One week Low Sodium Menu for Vegetarians
• Thousands of food items are available offline & for free
• Search by Food Groups e.g Fruits, Vegetables and Beans etc
• Search by Food Names and get results on the run while you type
• Sorting by Food Groups, Food Names and amount of Sodium
• Complete nutritional detail of each food item - (You will need internet for this only)
• Nutrients Calculator
• BMI Calculator
• Foods listed in order from lowest Sodium amount to highest
• All food items are approved by USDA*
• Frequent update
Sodium Quantity per 100g of Foods Listed:
• Zero or very low - 957 foods
• Between 5 & 35 - 992 foods
• Between 35 & 100 - 2449 foods
• Between 100 & 300 - 1199 foods
• Between 301 & 600 - 1568 foods
• More than 600 - 1253 foods
Eat healthy with these nutritious foods containing low sodium quantity.
Foods are displayed in order from lowest to highest quantity of sodium. The quantity of nutrient will be based on 100 grams of each food. Further you can see the complete nutritional detail for each food item against various units.
The data is selected carefully from extensive database of *United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA contains large amount of data (8000 plus foods)
Disclaimer: We are not recommending any food items, but we are only listing foods which has zero or very low sodium.