Blinkist distills the key insights of 2,500+ bestselling nonfiction books into powerful 15-minute reads or listens. Boost your knowledge and gain new perspectives to become a better, smarter you.
Over 7 million users treat us as a companion on the most noble and challenging journey we know: fulfilling their human potential.
Get the key insights of 2,500+ bestselling nonfiction books
• Sharpen your professional skills with the best business books in your field
• Explore your many-sided self with the most impactful self-improvement titles
• Discover new perspectives on the world with bestsellers on economics, science, history & culture
• Stay on top of the latest trends and ideas in your professional field
Switch between audio and text
• Listen to audio versions to effortlessly slip learning into your day
• Create your own personal audio playlists to customize your learning experience
• Learn hands-free at the gym, in the car, or doing chores with Autoplay
• Read and listen offline
Enjoy personalized reading recommendations & expert-curated lists
• Always know what to read next—we’ll suggest titles based on your interests & reading history
• Discover reading lists curated exclusively for Blinkist by thought leaders like Arianna Huffington, David Allen, and Dan Ariely on topics such as productivity, business, smarter living, and more
Benefit from a human touch
•Focus only on the best nonfiction—our editorial team carefully selects every one of our titles
•Enjoy lovingly written key insight summaries by field experts with a passion for explaining complex matters in simple, beautiful language
Learn the way science intended
• Retain more thanks to a format based on brain-based learning and neuroscientific research
• Understand quickly and easily thanks to crystal clear language and short, powerful content
In the press
Named one of Europe’s Hottest Start-Ups in 2016 by Wired
“There is no such thing as too much knowledge. If you would like to expand your horizons, but don’t have the time to read, Blinkist is a speedy and convenient way of learning” - TheNextWeb
"Blinkist offers a terrific service – great ideas distilled down to their very essence. For those of us who are deeply curious about new ideas on success, happiness, innovation, progress and more, it’s a great start." - Forbes
“The audio feature is an awesome way to dive into a book while folding laundry or cooking a meal.” - BuzzFeed
How it works:
Getting started is simple. Download the Blinkist app now and sign up for a free 7-day trial. We have monthly and annual plans available.
You can cancel at any time during your 7-day free trial via the Play Store settings and then you will not be charged. Also, plans automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew in your account.
With Blinkist Premium you have:
• unlimited access to 2,500+ titles
• unlimited access to audio versions of all titles
• personalized recommendations from the Blinkist editorial team
• the ability to read & listen offline
• a send-to-Kindle feature
• the ability to sync highlights with Evernote
If you’re not ready for unlimited access, you can still read one title selected by us, every day, by choosing the Blinkist Free plan.
Questions? Suggestions? You can speak to a real person at Blinkist. Our trusty customer support team is just an email away --- simply write to email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://www.blinkist.com/en/privacy/#terms