BlueCrew connects you directly with employers that fit your schedule and experience, so you can add to your resume while you make money. Build your experience and your reputation on BlueCrew and gain access to higher pay and more job opportunities.
How do I join the BlueCrew Team?
1. Download and signup on the BlueCrew app.
2. Accept an in-person interview near you.
3. If you are hired you can start working as soon as the day after your interview!
Simply put: You won’t find an easier way to start earning than BlueCrew.
Please note: BlueCrew currently operates in most major cities in the US, with many more on the roadmap. You can visit our website for a complete list, and stay tuned if you live elsewhere, we'll let you know when we have jobs near you!
- Variety of job types - Long term, short term, evenings, weekends, temp jobs.
- Suits your schedule - Select jobs and set your own schedule every day or week.
- Become a BlueCrew Employee (W2) - When you work with BlueCrew, you are an employee of the company, and that means you get overtime, doubletime, insurance and health benefits, and worker’s comp.
How to succeed:
- Take time to set up and complete your profile.
- Show up on time and be mindful of the rules on the job posting.
- Earn points for doing good work and building up your worker profile, and get perks like early access to popular jobs. Find more about points in the orientation interview and here: https://help.bluecrewjobs.com/points-and-promotions/bluecrew-points-levels
How are jobs sent out?
Jobs are matched based on skills, experience, and location. Employers typically post jobs early in the week - as soon as they post a job, a notification will be sent to your phone with the time, wage, date, and location.
How do I accept and work a job?
Jobs are recommended for you directly in your schedule. Click on any you like, review the job description, and hit accept on the ones that work for you. Once you've accepted it, you can view all the details by clicking on the job in your schedule at any time. Show up on time, clock in using the app when you arrive, and clock out when you leave. Contact support directly in the app if you have any trouble.
Most jobs don’t have a strict dress code, but we recommend dark jeans and a collared shirt. Dress professionally- this will help keep your ratings high! If it’s a moving job, the company may provide a shirt for you on site. Find more on each job post.
When you arrive at work, clock in through the app, and be sure to clock out when you leave! It's as simple as that.
BlueCrew pays you by direct deposit, or by check sent to your home address. Checks are mailed out every week on Friday.