I love this app, but sometimes the pictures for movies get stuck. In example, if I try to catalog The Town, a picture of the Man of Steel blu-ray will show. Very confusing, and it's not the only movie that it's done this to. Please fix.
What happened to the blu-ray section of my collection, it shows 0 and I had over 200 titles. Now they are all gone and when I try to search for them I get a connection error. Please fix
This app is awesome! The more you use it, the more you realize it can do! Scan and organize your library, or scan at the store! Look up every version available of any movie in any region on DVD or Blu-ray! Love it...it's especially for the Blu-ray addict!
It would be nice if program could change from wishlist to owned when item is scanned into collection. It makes it hard when someone has to add a lot at once and has a lot in their wishlist
No real description on if you can watch movies or not . What a waste of time. 😠😠😠
Would be better if you could sort by genre, like on the website.
- Nintendo Switch added as new product category.
- New filters: DVD encoding format, 4K HDR and source material resolution, packaging (slipbox, embossed cover, inner print, reversible cover).
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- New filters: disc media, disc count, retailer exclusive, release date, slip covers, figure/props/toy, digital copy, region, codec, aspect ratio, audio tracks.
- New game filters: 3d, multiplayer, etc.
- 4K deals.
- Updated to Android 6.0.