Some of the features:
* Download your movie and game collection and bring it with you.
* Scan bar codes and get detailed information about the movie and add it to your collection.
* Rate movies, just after you've seen it at the cinema.
* Manage your price tracked items, and receive notifications (via the Google Cloud Messaging service) when the price matches your target price.
* Get the best deals
* See current theatrical releases
* Blu-ray release calendar
Note! The Google Cloud Messaging service requires that your device has Android 2.2 or higher. If you have Android version less than 4.0.4 you also need to have enabled a Google account in your device. In the settings view, you can find out the Google Cloud Messaging status on your device. If it says Registered everything should be ok and you should be able to receive notifications. If it says something else you may need to take action, such as setting up a Google account.
Note! Lately you may have experienced that the barcode scanning feature has stopped working. This is very unfortunate, but out of our control. The My Movies app utilises a third-party app for the scanning features. Please visit
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.zxing.client.android for instructions on how to fix the issues you are experiencing. If these issues become permanent, we may have to change the barcode scanning feature, but until then we hope that the issues are solved by the ZXing team.
Please rate and leave your feedback. Thank you!