Get the most out of your rides by turning your smartphone into a motorbiking tool thanks to the BMW Motorrad Connected app.
Plan your dream route or import routes as GPX files with our app.
As the app is connected to your motorcycle, you have the option to record all relevant information for your ride.
If your BMW motorcycle is equipped with a TFT display and connectivity functions, simply connect to your motorbike via Bluetooth for this.
Your BMW motorbike does not have a TFT display, but it does have a multicontroller and is equipped for a navigation system? Then simply get the ConnectedRide Cradle and transform your smartphone into a motorcycle display.
Whether you select the "Winding" or "Fast" option, thanks to voice commands to your communication system and navigation instructions that are easy to see on the display, you can always keep an eye on your route. The intuitive operation with the multicontroller allows you to safely control everything without having to take your hands off the handlebars.
Do you want to keep your community up to date? Simply share your riding data and photos on social media.
We continuously develop our app for you – and we hope that you'll stay excited to discover its new functions.
Here, you can find an overview of all the features the BMW Motorrad Connected app currently offers:
• Plan and save routes with waypoints
• Motorbike-specific navigation with the "winding route" criteria
• Weather information for your current location
• Import and export routes (GPX files)
• Free map downloads for offline use
• Motorbike navigation suitable for every day
• Arrow navigation with 6.5" TFT display
• Map navigation with 10.25" TFT display or ConnectedRide Cradle
• Voice commands possible (if a communication system is available)
• Turning instructions incl. lane recommendations
• Up-to-date traffic information
• Speed limit display
• Point-of-interest search
• Record travelled routes and vehicle data
• Analyse performance values such as banking angle, acceleration and engine speed
• Route export (GPX files)
• Share recorded routes and photos on social media
• Current mileage
• Fuel level and remaining distance
• Tyre pressure(with RDC special equipment)
• Online service appointment scheduling
Notes for use.
• This app is part of BMW Motorrad Connectivity and can only be used when connected to a vehicle with a TFT display or the ConnectedRide Cradle. The connection is established wirelessly between a smartphone, the vehicle/Cradle and – if available – a communication system via Bluetooth; the app is operated using the multicontroller on the handlebars. We recommend using the BMW Motorrad communication system for listening to music, making telephone calls and receiving navigation instructions.
• A mobile Internet connection is required to access traffic information. This may incur costs in line with the contract between the customer and their mobile provider (e.g. for roaming).
• Please note that the functionality of your smartphone and the connection to the vehicle also depend on national requirements and factors; BMW Motorrad therefore cannot guarantee that it will be available at all times.
• The BMW Motorrad Connected app will be displayed in the language you have set for your smartphone. Please note that not all languages are supported.
• Continued use of GPS tracking in the background may reduce the battery life of your smartphone.
Make Life a Ride.