Really Good App This app is great for remote support. It's quick and gives you access to your clients from anywhere that you have a signal. However, there are some things that would make this even better. We could definitely use file transfer support, with integration to either Google Drive or OneDrive. Even more crucial would be getting proper mouse support. I pair a bluetooth mouse with my Android tablet. However, on a remote session, Bomgar will only move the remote mouse cursor if I'm holding down the mouse button, as if it's emulating a screen touch. Adding these two features would easily make this the best piece of corporate remote access software out there.
Blackberry PRIV Android no screen share Our company switched to BlackBerry PRIV smartphones. The rep console screen sharing is not working. Cannot see video. The BlackBerry PRIV runs Android 5.1.1 from factory and Google Play Store. Please fixed for us.
Works great We use Bomgar throughout our district and this app is a great addition when I don't have my Surface handy.
New Just learning app but it's awesome with my work subscription!
Love it This app is very helpful for my job. I recommenden 100%. When I had troubles tech support guys are very kind and resolved all my issues.
Couldn't be without it Not quite as feature rich as the full fat desktop application but incredibly useful to have. Works on my phone and tablet even with poor Internet connections.
• The Android representative console now supports Bomgar Connect.
• Resolved an issue with the Android rep console appearing in low-color mode regardless of quality selection.
• Resolved an issue where screen sharing would not correctly render moving windows.
• Resolved an issue with the tag value of Jump Clients was not being displayed.
• Resolved an issue with being unable to return to the chat interface while in using Bomgar InSight.