Use Splashtop for free to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. Get full access to ALL of your applications, documents, emails, full browser with Flash and Java support, and games. Also get full access to your entire media library and documents. And more!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
Over 15 million users are enjoying Splashtop today, and you should too!
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
WITH SPLASHTOP PERSONAL, YOU CAN:
* Use your Android device to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including all PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games and all the Flash games
Optional In-App Subscriptions:
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
- Access reliably across Internet over 3G/4G , from behind firewalls, etc.
- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G
- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Get Productivity Pack, which includes Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad and Whiteboard:
- Control your Windows and Mac apps and games easily with on-screen shortcuts mapped to your most commonly used functions. Use the built-in profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
* Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP, Mac OS X 10.6+ or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04).
* A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
* Internet connection is needed to use this app.
* Productivity Pack is available for Android tablet only
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device memory and photo library
• Start and stop content sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Version 3.2 or higher
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4
• Nexus 7 tablet
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
• Motorola Xoom
Do not install this on your device unless you are an AT&T representative and have obtained the password required to open the application.
The application is designed to run continuously until uninstalled and will drain the battery.
This is a licensed application with 30 days trial period. (The license is sold per device, not per user)
RRP US$ 79.95 (just one payment).
After the trial period, the system can be used as a free application: all functionality, except creating new Sales can be used for free
The company intended clientele, are business people or businesses, who are willing to appreciate high quality work and good service. Having in mind these people, the company offers the best what it can: Google-type business model - users pay for the product, only in case if they make sales themselves.
The system can be used both as an autonomous Android application, with the facility to upload all the generated documents to Dropbox cloud storage, as well as linked to SMALL BUSINESS PC APPLICATION, which can be downloaded from http://www.thebusinessoft.com/welcome.shtml
The system allows the user
1. Record and instantly email to the customers Quotes, Invoices and Sale Receipts, update status of Quotes/Sales; record customers payments including partial payments
2. Record Bills, Purchases and Purchase Orders, categorize and keep track of expenses. Control budgets for expenses. Notify about bill payments
3. Keep track of money: display account balances, transactions, expenses and revenue data sorted by the categories for specified periods of time
4. Generate pdf documents for Quotes, Invoices, Receipts, Purchase Orders etc. and instantly email them to the clients, customers or vendors. Pdf for the Quotes may include the images of the products. The system provides 8 different templates with 20 background textures for generating of documents. Invoice captions and information displayed for order lines can be configured by the user. The invoices can be printed in all major European languages, as well as Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Arabic
5. Record calendar events, tasks, notes (with multiple images) and contact records, link tasks and notes to contacts; keep record and send to the contacts email and SMS messages
6. Supplement phone logs with description of conversation and link to contact records
7. Record stock information, including multiple photos of the stock item, bar code, inventory amount; generate pdf files with description of stock items (images included), which can be subsequently emailed to the customers. Use stock control: the inventory amounts are automatically changed when sale or purchase is delivered
8. Generate pdf and csv files with information recorded in the system (Sales, Purchases, Contacts, Stock, etc.);
Generate basic financial reports: Balance Sheet, Profit Loss, Trial Balance, Journals, Sales per Month, Sales per Customer etc.(~ 20 reports types) and upload to Dropbox server
9. Record deposits, withdrawals and transfers between the accounts; keep the records of all accounts' transactions for the selected periods; create pdf (csv) reports and upload to Dropbox server
Provided the PC application is installed and configured, the data from one or several Android applications can be uploaded to PC Small Business application either instantly, or in bulk.
Note: Thieves or software pests are not welcome and strongly advised to look for software elsewhere. Our "Theft and defamation prevention policy" is located at http://thebusinessoft.com/theft.html
The Samsung Display Solutions mobile app provides a wide range of information on our B2B display products and software solutions including Smart Signage and Hospitality TV.
1) Overview of cutting-edge product lineup
- Browse recently released products and solutions, including our Smart Signage, Hospitality TV, MagicInfo, LYNK SINC and etc.
- Download product brochures, manuals, and setup guides conveniently.
2) Optimized product/solution search engine
- Receive recommendations that match to your preferred specifications of digital signage and user scenario.
3) A wide range of case studies
- Consult an archive of relevant case studies that demonstrate how various industries utilizing digital signage have adopted Samsung’s smart signage, hospitality TV and solutions.
4) Customized “My Menu”
- Save your favorite products, documents, sales inquiries and technical support in “My Page,” the 1:1 Q&A section of the app interface.
Winflector Server software which is required by the client is available from http://www.winflector.com/download.html. Winflector does not require RDP or Terminal Services.
Supported Samsung Android devices are:
- Galaxy S II (requires 2.3.6 firmware or later)
- Galaxy S III
- Galaxy Note
- Galaxy R
- Galaxy W
- Galaxy Y pro
- Tab 7.7
- Tab 8.9
- Tab 10.1 (requires 2.3.6 firmware or later)
- Tab 2
Note: SyncShield App is not a stand-alone app. Verify that your company has access to a SyncShield server before downloading this app.
Instructions for SyncShield activation
-Download SyncShield App
-Contact your IT administrator for server and passcode
-Fill in the information required for installation
Interested in SyncShield? More information on Capricode’s website!
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client for Android is an ideal application for highly mobile and secure access to your virtual Windows, Oracle Linux, and Oracle Solaris desktops and applications, including Oracle's industry-leading applications.
WORK VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
Gain higher productivity and flexibility to work virtually anywhere, anytime, with access to all your server-hosted desktops and applications from your Android tablet.
HIGHLY SECURE ACCESS
Access your desktop and applications with confidence that no sensitive data is stored on the iPad but kept secure and centralized in the safety of the datacenter.
BROADEST CHOICE OF PLATFORMS
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client offers you the broadest choice and greatest flexibility of accessing desktops and applications running on various platforms including Windows, Oracle Linux or Oracle Solaris.
Oracle's Appliance Link Protocol delivers performance and a superior multimedia playback experience, even over low bandwidth and high latency WAN environments, without the additional costs of WAN accelerators or branch repeaters.
MOBILE ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS
Secure and easy access to Oracle's industry leading applications along with your Microsoft Windows and native Android applications.
BACKED BY ORACLE'S WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
Only Oracle offers and supports the industry's most complete desktop virtualization solution.
Optimized User Interface for Android Tablets
- Simple and intuitive gestures and navigation
- Rich keyboard support (including Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Insert, Delete, Tab, Home, End, Function, paging, and cursor keys) enables enhanced user interactions with your virtual applications
- International on-screen keyboard support
- Clipboard for copy and paste of text between Android tablet and virtual desktop
Enhanced Multimedia Experience
- Smooth multimedia playback experience on Oracle Desktop Virtualization hosted applications, including Adobe Flash Player and Windows Media Player
- Optimized multimedia delivery to the local client provides enhanced network utilization and scalability
- Secure remote access using your existing VPN software
- Leverages the ultra secure Appliance Link Protocol (ALP) with Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Increase productivity with the ability to instantly switch between virtual and native Android applications
Flexible and Hassle-free Configuration
- Simple UI configuration and connection server settings
- Auto-discovery of available Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure servers
Fast and Easy Connectivity
- Click-and-go connectivity to configured and available desktops and applications
Client: Compatible with tablet devices running Android 4.x. Not supported on Android phones. Oracle Virtual Desktop Client was tested with several preferred models of Android tablet devices under specific configurations of Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Due to the wide choice of Android tablets available in the market, there may be variations in Oracle Virtual Desktop Client feature availability and functionality due to device vendor specific features and modifications made to the Android operating system that may affect feature compatibility.
We highly recommend that you test Oracle Virtual Desktop Client with your tablet device to ensure that it is compatible with your network and firewall configuration, software, systems, and client device prior to making purchasing decisions.
Server: Sun Ray Software 5.1 or higher or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure 3.2.2 or higher.
License: Use of Oracle Virtual Desktop Client requires a valid Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure license.
To connect your device to your organization’s network, your administrator will need to provide you with a server URL, which you will enter during the enrollment process. This server URL, along with your email address, will be used to add your device to the organization’s mobile management system.
Once enrolled, your organization can make available recommended apps which you can install from the IBM Endpoint Manager for Mobile Devices companion app. Additionally, to protect the organizational data on your device, the companion app checks to ensure your Android device hasn’t been compromised.
--- To Uninstall IBM Mobile Client
Before you uninstall the Mobile Client from Manage Applications, you must first perform the following steps:
1. Select Settings
2. Select Location and Security
3. Select Device Administrators
4. De-Select the check mark from IBM Endpoint Manager
5. Select Deactivate
6. Remove Mobile Client from Manage Applications
Everything you love about Fiverr is now available for Android. Buying & selling on Fiverr has never been as simple, fast and fun.
Find Gigs you love, anytime, anywhere. The Fiverr mobile experience gives you instant access to over 3 million awesome services, starting at $5. Choose from a community of talented, creative freelancers in 120 categories, from all over the world.
- Intuitive order flow that streamlines buying and selling.
- On the go inbox and notifications services. Communicate 24/7 to increase productivity
- Choose from over 3 million Gigs. Find whatever you're looking for quickly with our smart search and category navigation
- Never miss a message or order update again, with real-time push notifications
- Direct and instant access to sellers with user-generated feedback and quality ratings
- Increase efficiency and get things done on the go by delivering Gigs directly from the app.
- Create and edit Gigs, respond to customers in real time and adapt based on demand.
- Track the status of your Gigs, withdrawals and view revenues, allowing for complete control of your business, regardless of location
Download the Fiverr app for Android today and get all the Gigs you need—all in your pocket.
Like Fiverr on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Fiverr International Ltd.
Stay connected to your home or office PC with the 2X RDP Client for Android. With the 2X RDP Client easily and securely, connect via Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to your remote Windows desktop and applications.
You can also experience the full benefits of published remote Windows desktops and applications by connecting to 2X Remote Application Server. This way, the 2X RDP Client seamlessly runs published Windows desktops and applications from Windows Terminal Server and all the major VDI Hypervisors including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware or Citrix Xen.
- Comprehensive Android Support- Version 1.6 onwards
- Unlimited connections - Add as many standard RDP and 2X Remote Application Server connections as you want!
- Unique mouse with right click - Easily browse, right or double click your desktop
- Full keyboard - Type text from anywhere with a fully fledged keyboard
- SSL security - Secure access and two-factor authentication
- Full screen experience - Real-time control of your full desktop
- Minimal bandwidth usage - Lightweight access through 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi
- Clipboard redirection - Copy and Paste text
- Support for external Mouse & Keyboard - Use your own keyboard and mouse
- Supports 2 & 3 finger gestures - Zoom into and scroll your desktop
- Printing redirection, print from your android device
- Support NLA - Network Level Authentication
2X RDP Client is provided free of charge, but without technical support.
Questions about 2X MDM should be posted here
We also recommend that you review our blog and support pages:
And read our manual:
Please note that these forums are answered by users, not 2X staff. If you need technical assistance from 2X, you would need to purchase a 2X Support Package
Easy access to live camera and playback for remote and real-time surveillance.
1. Multiple sites setup (include CMS/NVR/ENR server & camera device)
2. Individual device access
3. Search ability for source or view name
4. Multiple channels of live view display
5. Snapshot of live/playback video
6. Optical/Digital PTZ control
7. Support Manual recording
8. Digital input/output control & motion indicator
9. Sending view to TV Wall
10. One channel playback with Time Track (server & device playback)
11. Event search
12. Server/Device selection on map (eMap & Google Map)
Compatible ACTi Products & Software Version:
1. Software NVR3: v3.0.09.16 or later
2. Software CMS2: v2.0.08.13 or later
3. GNR-3000: v3.0.09.16 or later
4. ENR1000/ENR1100/ENR1200/ENR2000: ENR-010-V3.02.00 or later
5. INR-410/INR-420: v3.0.09.16 or later
6. ACTi Devices:
KCM Series Cameras: Firmware V5.10.02 or later
TCM Series Cameras: Firmware V4.12.09 or later
ACM Series Cameras: Firmware V3.14.19 or later
D/E Series Cameras: Firmware V6.03.17 or later
V Series Video Encoders: Firmware V1.01.08 or later
TCD Series Video Encoders: Firmware V4.12.09 or later
ACD-2100: Firmware V3.14.19 or later
ACD-2300/ACD-2400: System_FW V2.08.03 & Compatible_Channel_FW V3.14.18
1. Required setup of H264 video encoder and resolution at 1920x1080 or below for devices on ENR to view live stream in Channel Preview.
2. Incorrect or incomplete DI/DO port number for camera device which has more than 2 DI and DO ports when connect to ENR.
This support client should be downloaded only at the direction of a support desk representative using Bomgar whom you have solicited for technical support on your Android device.
Upon installing the Bomgar support client, return to the web page you came from and click the link to start the support session. If you are on the phone with a representative and do not have this link, you will need to start the Bomgar Customer Client app and enter the URL and session key provided by the support representative. After entering this information, you will be connected to the technical support representative so he or she can see your screen and control your device. You will also still have control of your device and have the ability to end the remote support session at any time. Once the support session has ended, your device can no longer be controlled by any representative without you starting a new session. For best results, you should try to find a Wi-Fi internet connection when using this app.
Screen Sharing – Share your device screen with a representative in real time to allow them to better understand the problem you’re experiencing.
Remote Control – Allow the representative, if you give the appropriate permission, to navigate the screen, access applications, and type and click as if they’re holding the device in their hands for faster resolution of the problems you’re experiencing.
Secure Live Chat – Chat back and forth with the representative within the remote support session so you don’t have to sit on the phone the entire time.
Security – As with every Bomgar session, the session is only being conducted through the organization you’re trusting to resolve your issue using their secure Bomgar appliance.
This app works on all Samsung devices running a Samsung-signed operating system. If it is a Google-signed operating system (even on Samsung hardware) (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Nexus), the Bomgar app will not function.
This app works with an existing Bomgar installation, version 12.2 or greater and support sites with trusted CA-signed certificates.
For more information on Bomgar, please see www.bomgar.com/android.
- Remotely view a customer’s or employee’s screen and control their mouse and keyboard
- Chat with end-users and other reps within the session
- Initiate a remote support session from a device without requiring the end-user to have pre-installed software or be on a pre-defined user list
- Simultaneously work on multiple sessions, and invite other reps into a session to collaborate and fix problems
- Access and Support unattended desktops or laptops via Bomgar’s Jump Technology
Note: This app works with an existing Bomgar installation, version 12.1 or greater, and support sites with trusted CA-signed certificates. For more information on Bomgar, please see http://www.bomgar.com.
When in a presentation, attendees can:
• Chat with everyone or just the presenter
• Tap the screen the toggle the toolbar
• Pinch zoom and drag to manipulate the image
• Tap the pin icon to lock the toolbar
• View the presentation details including teleconference information
• End the viewing of the presentation
Note: The Bomgar Presentation Attendee Client works with existing Bomgar installations, version 14.1 or greater that have trusted CA-signed certificates. For more information on Bomgar, please see http://www.bomgar.com.