A clean and modern app that helps moms keep track of their baby's feeds.
Can't remember which side you fed on last? This app will tell you which breast is next.
Your previous feeds are logged and presented in simple and practical charts to help in establishing your baby's routine.
- Timer for each breastfeed
- Pause on demand
- Switch breasts with one click
- Manual entry option
- Full history of breastfeeds
- Home screen widget for quickly viewing which breast is next, plus ability to start a new feed
- Growth Charts to keep track of your baby's growth measurements (aligned with WHO percentiles)
- Plenty of stats to monitor breastfeeding
Keeping track of your breastfeeds is now even easier with notifications. While breastfeeding, pressing the 'home' button will place a notification in the status bar that allows you to keep track of the current breastfeed while outside of the Which Breast app.
Your baby's weight, height and head circumference can be logged as well with in-built "Growth charts" (Tracked against the World Health Organisation's percentiles).
To make things even more convenient, you can quickly view and start your next feed with the simple home screen widget.
Special thanks to my wife who provided invaluable direction and insight for the design and functionality of this app.