You can browse your bookshelves, get updates from friends, search for new books, or find book reviews!
Use the built-in barcode scanner to quickly add books to your shelves!
Please direct any questions to Goodreads@hactar.com
Tutorials are now available online: http://www.hactar.com/GoodreadsDroid/Tutorials/AddBook.html
Libellis experience for Android Smartphones. No Tablet support yet.
- Better simple way to update your books status
- Beautifull friend updates
- Material designed
- Search books
- See your shelves
- Add books to shelves
Libellis is still in Beta, more goodies are coming!
Found a bug or any kind of crash? Please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org!
BOOKPALM is the community where you can comfortably talk about books you love with other bookaholics. It helps you to save your reading list with a simple click, and share not just your inspiration but also physical books themselves!
# Manage your books: Setup your bookshelf with only one click
BookPalm provides various lists to help you to setup your mobile library in the simplest way. The lists include big data based lists, New York Times(NYT) Bestseller list and even a famous figure like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates' reading list. In any list, it only takes one click for you to save it to your library.
# Talk about books: Facebook for Booklovers
Do you think there are too many contents in your feed of Facebook or Twitter? Then join BookPalm. On BookPalm, no one talks about politics, economy or hatred, but books.
# Share your books: Uber around books
You read your book only one time in your life, then why don't you rent it to your neighbor and spread the love of books? You can exchange books with your friends or your neighbor at your regular places. You can even form a small library around your book clubs, company or schools. (to be introduced)
I'm planning to add more features soon and I'm keen for suggestions also. If you've found this application useful but lacking in some areas, please let us know. We'd like to try to fix or add to the application rather than get a bad review. All feedback is very welcome, good or bad.
your web-enabled phone. Search the library catalog for a title, place holds, renew items you have
checked out, and view most of your account information. You can “Ask a Librarian” via text, email, or
telephone during normal library hours. Check the calendar for upcoming events, classes, story times, or
other programs. Find your nearest library location and view library hours, addresses and other
information. View our book lists and discover new titles. Read our latest social media posts from
Facebook or Twitter and update your own reading lists on Goodreads.
- Live Homework Help™
- Overdrive eBooks
- Gutenberg eBooks
- Book Look (Check an ISBN to see if we have the book and place a hold)
- BookCheck (Check out a book using your smart phone)
The mobile catalog offers a great new way to find items – just type the first couple of letter for each
word to get results. Type “row gob” for J.K. Rowlings’ “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” For “Gossip
Girl” titles, type ”gos gi”. To find a specific “Gossip Girl” title like “Because I’m Worth It,” you only have
to type “gos gi be.”
V1.0 Support for Paperbackswap.com
* Available credits – at the top of the main screen, indicated by the yellow shopping basket
* PBS money – also at the top of the main screen, indicated by the green dollar symbol
View your lists
o Mark as Mailed (NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION): mark books as mailed once they’ve been accepted/printed. This means your after your next trip to the post office, you can mark your books on your way back to the car. No more forgetting to mark books (ask me how I know!)
o Notification bar (NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION): any new requests or status changes on requests will show up in the Android notification bar
* Wish List
* To Be Read
* Click on the magnifying glass icon the upper right hand corner, or the quick search button on your Android-powered device to search from anywhere in the app. Search results are directly from paperbackswap.com, in real-time.
Scan a barcode
* Why fumble with typing in a book title you just saw at the store, when you can just flip the book over, click the menu button on your Android-powered device, select Scan Barcode, and scan the barcode?
* You will automatically be taken to the details screen for the book you scanned.
* View information about books such as:
o Wishes: Members wishing for this book
* Request books (NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION): Add books to your request list
* Add to Wish List
* Post books (NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION): Add books to your book shelf
* Buy on Amazon: Book isn’t available? Buy it on Amazon!