Most of the stores even provide free shipping so all you need to do is print out the mailing label, throw your old books or textbooks in a box, and mail them to the store. Then in a week or so you'll get back a check or PayPal payment, easy as that!
Our app works on both textbooks & any book so it's a great way to make some extra cash off any old books you have laying around your house. Go dust off your books, fire up our buy back comparison app and start scanning.
Best of all our app is completely free to download & use. So download it and start making money off your old books & textbooks today!
V1.0 Support for Paperbackswap.com
* Available credits – at the top of the main screen, indicated by the yellow shopping basket
* PBS money – also at the top of the main screen, indicated by the green dollar symbol
View your lists
o Mark as Mailed (NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION): mark books as mailed once they’ve been accepted/printed. This means your after your next trip to the post office, you can mark your books on your way back to the car. No more forgetting to mark books (ask me how I know!)
o Notification bar (NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION): any new requests or status changes on requests will show up in the Android notification bar
* Wish List
* To Be Read
* Click on the magnifying glass icon the upper right hand corner, or the quick search button on your Android-powered device to search from anywhere in the app. Search results are directly from paperbackswap.com, in real-time.
Scan a barcode
* Why fumble with typing in a book title you just saw at the store, when you can just flip the book over, click the menu button on your Android-powered device, select Scan Barcode, and scan the barcode?
* You will automatically be taken to the details screen for the book you scanned.
* View information about books such as:
o Wishes: Members wishing for this book
* Request books (NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION): Add books to your request list
* Add to Wish List
* Post books (NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION): Add books to your book shelf
* Buy on Amazon: Book isn’t available? Buy it on Amazon!