• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
OverDrive Media Console v2.6.6 will be installed on devices running Android v2.2 - v3.2.
Now you do not have to search a book through many databases on the web – just download our app and you will always have a massive e-book collection of the best English-language writers within reach! In the list of 370 authors you will be agreeably surprised to find not only the famous names like Charles Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, O. Henry, Jack London, Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Mark Twain, but many, many others.
The program has a simple interface with user-friendly features and options to make your reading comfortable and pleasurable.
• Over 2,400 classic works of English literature
• Flexible text display (choose fonts, ‘paper’ background color and texture yourself!)
• Book search by title and author’s name
• Passage search in text
• Adding any number of bookmarks
• Support of portrait and landscape reading modes
• Contents directory for multi-page books
• Auto-reopening of the last closed book
• Night/Day Mode
• Portraits of writers with links to biographical materials on Wikipedia
You can perform the following actions:
* Add a book writing book information manually.
* Add to the list of books simply by scanning the ISBN of the book.
* Perform an internet search for the title, author and/or ISBN of the book.
* You can search the collection of books saved to easily find the right book.
* Filter the list of books read status (Not Started, Reading, Read, Wish, Favorite).
* Conduct a review of the books read.
* Recommend a book by sharing action.
* Import books from a selected file.
* Export all books to a selected file.
* Send an email with an attached file to export all the books.
* Find and update the cover image of the books do not.
* Manage your loaned books. Each time you loan a book, you can mark that book as loaned and setting the person you loaned it to from your contacts.
* When you lent a book you can set a due date and Personal Library will remember you when the due date is met.
• Choose from six Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Highlight text and make notes as you study
© Copyright 2015 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
> login to personal library account
> search, reserve and renew library materials
> save and retrieve library materials in My Lists
> check the addresses and opening hours of public libraries
> locate the nearest libraries via GPS
> use personalised alert services to receive notifications, including pick-up notices and due date reminders
> search library materials by scanning the ISBN barcode
> share the information of library materials to friends through e-mail, instant messaging tools and social sharing platforms
Personal Information Collection Statement
1. The personal data collected in the app will only be used for processing your library account or handling your enquiry.
2. The personal data required in the app include your library card number/Hong Kong identity card number and your library account password. Whether you store your personal data in the app is optional. If you have logged in with your Hong Kong identity card number, it will be converted and saved as a library card number.
3. The app will collect the device model, system version, usage and login records as general statistical data for helping the LCSD compile statistics or diagnosing system problems, so as to enhance the app and facilitate your use of our library services.
4. The app will obtain your location data via GPS and show you the nearest public libraries and any related information. Your location data will not be saved in the app.
5. The function of direct phone calling to branch libraries is provided in the app, but it will not collect any personal data.
6. The personalized library information notification service provided in the app will send the identifier of your device together with your alert messages to Google Inc. or Apple Inc., from whom the messages will be pushed to your device. On Android system, the app will also collect the MAC address for checking purpose.
EBook reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone. We also integrate multiple free ebook download sites, allowing you to easily get the desired eBooks.
Supports ebook formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, doc, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr, pdb, prc, mobi (non-DRM), pml.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
We believe that this eBook reader is what you're looking for.
Need to learn more features, please download the trial.
This app is based on Cool Reader code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Cool Reader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Why to Read it?
* Read Books of Multiple Languages like English, Marathi [More Coming Soon]
* Read Articles on different topics in multi languages.
* Read Short Stories and quality collection in available languages.
* Read Famous novels for no cost.
* Get notified for all new books and stories.
* Store books for offline reading.
* Read books once stored on offline mode. No Wi*Fi / 2G / 3G or even No mobile network.
* Fastest Loading books from nearest servers.
* Access saved books anytime without any data usage.
* View books without any data usage once its loaded.
* Children friendly contents. Your kids can read and your won't have to worry about what are they reading!
* Enter upcoming contests for winning prizes [Coming Soon]
• App includes four FREE full length Read Aloud storybooks - The Giant Smurf, Madagascar, Ice Age and Robin Hood!
• Large library of additional stories to choose from as in-app purchases, with new books being added every week.
• Professional narration, character audio, interactive and immersive story experiences.
• Support for Android tablets!
Comparing to the previous version a large amount of work has been made. User comments and suggestions were taken into account: the text navigation was simplified, new convenient contents and reading history were added. Added possibility to bookmark any arbitrary position in the book. Removed bulky and unnecessary interface elements and performed many other nice modifications.
Application includes full user's manual which is not includede into application anymore (saving user space) and can be downloaded separately on demand.
The list of currently available books is not final, as new books will be added from time to time.
All important questions can be discussed on the forum at: http://forum.alexsem.org
Easily stream or download the books. Perfect for your commute, relaxing at home, in bed, or while at the gym.
The app keeps your place for you with automatic bookmarking across your whole library.
UPDATED: Now also has a Sleep Timer.
Bug fixes & Download Performance Boost
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
About app permissions
The content of this application is published and maintained by Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. Unless otherwise indicated, all text and other information contained in this Web site are the intellectual property of Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Inc. All rights reserved.
Sky Library users may do the following through the iPhone and iPad applications:
* Access the contents of previous and the latest supplements created for Skylife, Skylife Business, Anadolu Jet, and CurioCity
* View the latest interactive contents of Empathy, Turkish Airlines’ internal corporate communications magazine, and its archives
* Access Turkish and English works in such fields as management, marketing, and personal development that have gained currency globally
* Read children’s books carefully selected for kids of all age groups and listen to audio versions of the stories free of charge
* Access travel-, culture/arts-, and food-related institutional content, video, and audio files prepared by Turkish Airlines
Widen Your World
• Quickly access and view 3M products and how-to videos
• Download and save content to your device so you can view it later without internet access
• Easily share multiple pieces of literature and/or videos to numerous email addresses at one time
European Society of Anaesthesiology Congress - Euroanaesthesia
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions and provides up-to-date 3M Patient Warming information while at the event.
* Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
* View an entire feed of the event activity, photos, and more.
* Earn points and badges for being active on the app and at the event.
* Expand your professional network, stay informed and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re
* Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from
the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* 3M Scientific Symposium Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
* Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great Euroanaesthesia!