BoosterAgro is an easy-to-use data driven farming app, serving over 50,000 users in South America. The application, puts actionable information farmers needs to make decisions into one place. We save them time, help them make better decisions and make their lives easier.
* Multiple Weather Forecasts: Compare the most popular weather forecasts side-by-side in one place.
* Accurate Forecast: A combined forecast of the ones compared. This is the statistically most likely forecast.
* Crop Health Imagery: Free access to high resolution NDVI imagery to see crop performance across a field at a single point in time. A divergent scale (red-yellow-green) provides a contrast of colors, which makes it easy to find and investigate areas that are showing poor growth.
* Satellite Weather Station: Remote access to in-field current weather conditions (rain, temperature, wind gusts, humidity, dew point, atmospheric pressure), without needing to install any equipment, hardware or sensor.
* Long-term forecast (3 months) with climatic trends (El Niño / La Niña) in each area of the region.
* Rainfall Map: Allows you to visualize the cumulative rainfall of the last 7 days in the area of your farms. The data comes from the user's rainfall raingauge records.
* In-field Records: Keep records of the last precipitations, hail, frost or other weather-related events happened in the field.
* Spray Smart: Sprayer recommender to view the most and least favorable spray weather conditions for each field according temperature, humidity, wind gust and rains.
* Collaborative Information: Farmers can exclusively share fields data with their team operations (agronomists, advisors, employees and contractors).
* Secret Key: It works offline, it's super friendly, simple and easy to use!