EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE OF RIDING WITH BRP GO!
Your one-stop source for a connected riding experience.
> A ride on water? Explore locations using detailed maps, discover a multitude of points of interest, create your routes and share them with friends to track their position on the map.
> Going on snow-covered trails? Same thing! And enjoy thousands of official snowmobile trails in total control with turn-by-turn navigation and offline riding.
> Is the road more your playground? Take advantage of BRP Connect™ technology and connect your phone to your Can-Am Spyder's display to enjoy a range of on-road GPS navigation apps.
NAVIGATION FEATURES FOR SNOW AND WATER PLAYGROUNDS
• Access thousands of snowmobile trails across North America and Europe (Snow playground)
• Access all lakes, seas and marine areas across the world (Water playground)
• Navigate with detailed nautical charts from Navionics™ (Water Navigation, with subscription)
• Plan your itineraries
• Ride with turn-by-turn navigation
• Record your path with the GO! mode
• Find and ride to thousands of official points of interest (gas stations, restaurants, marinas, and more)
• Create custom points of interest
• Save and redo past rides
• Download areas on the map for offline GPS navigation
• Share rides with friends
• Locate friends in real time on the map
• Monitor your ride statistics
• Access navigation features directly from the vehicle display on some Ski-Doo, Lynx and Sea-Doo models with BRP Connect™ technology
BRP CONNECT™ TECHNOLOGY
The BRP GO! app includes BRP Connect™ technology, which enables you to use some mobile apps directly on your Can-Am Spyder, Ski-Doo, Lynx or Sea-Doo’s display. Riders can access GPS navigation, music, weather, and more, all at arm’s length. The compatible apps are optimized to help create a pleasant and safe riding experience. An easy-to-follow step-by-step guide is available in the app to ensure proper connection between your phone and your vehicle. BRP Connect™ is available on the 7.8" LCD color display and 10.25" color touchscreen display available on select models.
Federations and other sources provide us with data to ensure you get the best snowmobile experience. The following provinces, states and territories are available:
• Canada: Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, New Brunswick and Saskatchewan
• US: Maine, Minnesota, Massachusetts, New York, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Vermont, North Dakota, Idaho, Indiana, Washington, Colorado, Montana, Utah, Oregon and Wyoming
• Europe: Finland, Sweden and Norway
BRP works in collaboration with snowmobile associations. Their involvement in BRP GO! is at their sole discretion. Do not hesitate to ask your local club or province or state association to get involved in the initiative.
NAUTICAL CHARTS FROM NAVIONICS™
With an annual subscription*, benefit from high-quality detailed cartography from Navionics™ for your adventures and activities on lakes, rivers and seas. Navigating your Sea-Doo personal watercraft or pontoon (or any other boat) has never been more convenient and intuitive than with these nautical charts. Two additional map layers are available with the subscription:
• Nautical Chart: Locate navigation aids (such as buoys and lighthouses) & nearby marine services, study safety depth contours & port plans, and more
• SonarChart™: Discover what lies underneath in detail with the precise bottom contours of an HD bathymetric map, perfect for better locating shallow waters and identifying fishing areas
*Unfortunately, nautical chart subscriptions are not available in Brazil.
Now is the perfect time to boost your riding experience with BRP GO!
Terms and conditions: https://bit.ly/brpgo-terms-conditions