Bryx 911 is an advance mobile and desktop platform for first responders.
Our real-time alerts and advanced situational awareness will get you the information you need, before you need it.
Bryx 911 is feature-packed, with a beautiful and intuitive user interface:
• Get notifications as soon as jobs come in
• Get supplemental information for jobs in real-time
• Respond with customizable responses
• Automatically respond to jobs when you enter the area
• Stream live audio from your department’s radio
• See an interactive map of all jobs and teammates within your department
• See who’s responding and their location and phone number
• Chat in real-time with your team
• View a site survey (if available) and get rich information for the location before visiting
• View historical jobs at the location of any open job
• View and contact complainants
• Navigate to jobs using Apple Maps, Google Maps, or Waze
• Hazards and warnings are clearly displayed, keeping you and your teammates safe
• Customer support from anywhere in the app by tapping the help button in the top right
This app is only intended to be used by first responders, and your station chief must add users to the approved access list.
Note: This app may use background audio streaming and background location monitoring. Continued use of audio streaming running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.