• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
If you get "Sdcard share the same disk with os", means that Android os set up ***default*** SD card and system partition in one disk, So we can't move apps from system to default SD card, cause they are in the same disk.
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ Freeze apps: freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 30,000,000 Downloads! *
★ up-to-date UI style, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ freeze apps to a stop state
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ No ads (PRO-only)
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
You can freeze apps so they won't use any CPU or memory resources and consume zero-battery. It's good for you to freeze apps that you would like to keep in device, but don't want them to run or be uninstalled.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
Filipino-Vincent C. V. Estrellado
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Urdu-Hafiz Muhammad Moin Ud Din
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
Move more apps to SD card!!! New version support Link2SD now!!!
This is a super APP2SD tool for ROOTed user (Android 2.2 and above), which could force move/link more apps (even those apps marked with internal only :) to SD card (or move/link back phone) and save more space than normal App2SD apps.
You can also perform batch move apps, set default install location of apps, clear cache with this app.
And this app have full functions (no limitation) with ads. Simple is the best! :)
1. A ROOTed phone;
2. USB debugging enabled (Go to System Settings->Application->Developemnt->USB debugging);
3. Link2SD function requires external SD card supported on device;
(App2SD)Some app which has widget/alarm/wallpaper/InputMethod in using is not recommanded to be moved to SD card, which may cause problem.
(Link2SD)"Link2SD" feature requires your device supports external SD card, and create dedicated partition for it. And we recommend to use EXT2, EXT3 format. In addition, once "Link2SD" is used, do not remove the SD card at run time, or reboot device after pull out the SD card, and, do not modify or delete "/dsapps/dslink2sd" folder on that partition, which may cause unexpect problem.
(Please create the additional partition on SD card and format it to EXT2 or EXT3 by self, e.g. on a PC.)
User need to initialize the "Link2SD" feature. Launch the app, click target app to be linked in list and select "Link to SD". If not initialized, the app will automatically guide the user to initialize.
The first step is to choose the SD card partition. The app will list all available SD cards and partitions, for example, the second partition on the first external SD card will be called SD card 1, Partition 2. Please select additional partition, do not select the default FAT32 partition.
The second step is to select the partition format. (We also provide an "AUTO" option, user can try AUTO if other specified format does not work.)
The third step is to apply settings, and the app will prompt the user to reboot to take effect. After reboot, if the initialization is successful, click target app and select "Link to SD" again, you will see linking dialog. But if failed, the app will show initialization dialog again, please check the partition and format and try above steps again.
1. List all movable apps;
2. Move apps to SD card (even marked with internal only);
3. Move apps back phone;
4. Link apps to SD card;
5. Unlink apps from SD card;
6. Batch move apps (silent mode, user free);
7. Set default install location of apps(Auto/Internal/SD Card);
8. Show total/used/left space of phone or SD card;
9. 1 tap to clear all app cache;
10. Sort apps by name, size, install date;
11. Run installed apps;
12. Uninstall apps;
13. View app on market;
This application works with your device filesystem, including filesystem on internal device memory and/or SD cards. If you don't know what the filesystem is, where the device's camera stores photos and where the Gallery application searches your photos/media files, and you don't have any experience with a file manager, please don't use this application.
In Android KitKat is not legally possible to write files to any location on external SD card. So the functionality of the app limits to internal storage on KitKat. If you have a rooted device you can try a fix: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.sdfix
Please note that "Send to SD card" cannot send applications to SD card by itself. It can only save files which are sent by another applications.
For details see http://code.google.com/p/sendtosd-android/wiki/FAQ
How to use:
* Choose "Send" or "Share" menu item in any application
* Choose "SD card"
* Choose any folder on SD card
* Tap "Copy here"
You can easy:
* Organize your photos.
* Organize your files.
SD-Booster speeds up your external and internal SD-Card(s) and SD-Memory up to 40 times! Enjoy a new feeling of speed on your Android smartphone anytime and everywhere you are.
Starting apps, listing to your favorite music or just swapping data with your PC ? Whatever you do, the SD-Booster improve your phone speed!
SD-Booster needs root permission to run, otherwise SD-Booster can't do anything!
SD-Booster is the only app which supports each card separately!
-MMC detection framework to support any SD-Card and SD-Memory
-Speedup every external and internal SD-Memory
-Configure each SD-Card/SD-Memory separately (New!)
-Set on system start (boot) feature
-Device monitoring (New!)
-Notification system (New!)
-Color based suggestion terms of current cache size
-Multi-Language support (New!)
PLEASE don't move SD-Booster to your SD-Card, otherwise SD-Booster doesn't work on boot!
New permission read/write SD-Card will be used for the upcoming speedtest (version 2.1).
New permission ACCESS_SUPERUSER is used by SuperSU
SD-Booster is now released under the GPL! Sources can be found on Github.
If you like to work on with me or just want to take a look it's possible now. :-)
Supported languages (so far): EN,DE,ES,FR,SK,SI,PL,IT,HU,CZ,CN,SR,ID,CR
If you missing your language and want to do a translation, please send me an e-mail.
Icons and logo by Jozef Kruszynski (Doktaphex/XDA)
Khairul Agasta (ID)
Gojko Pavasovic/rakijaman (SR/XDA)
Andres Valverde/zeratos (ES/XDA)
Daniel Mehrmann (DE)
Daniel Mehrmann (EN)
Poke around the Android section of the Internet and you’ll hear something similar. Users are in an uproar because they updated their phone to Android 4.4 KitKat, and now the SD card support has changed. Apps no longer work, folks have problems with cameras and music players, and while everyone else is saying “Oh, yeah. That’s how it works now,” nobody warned them in advance before they grabbed that update. (By Jerry Hildenbrand posted on Android Central March 12, 2014)
If the above description suits your situation, this patch is born to save you!
Google has modified the default permissions for the external SD Card on Android 4.4 KitKat, which directly caused many of your favorite third parity apps lose read/write access to external SD card and became useless.
Problem you may have for third party apps after the KitKat Update:
* File Manager app can no longer create, move or edit files or folders on external sdcard
* Camera, Music or Video app can no longer save files to external sdcard or edit your media file saved on ecternal storage
* Previous paid or free app/game data saved on sdcard can no longer work or be accessed
* WiFi syncing to SD card is blocked
* Move apps to sdcard is blocked
* many other problems
Here we are providing a FREE, SIMPLE, and Ads-free app which helps you magically restore all your previous access to external SD card. Once this patch in installed on your phone, the third party apps can run nornal as before.
1. This app requires Root Access and must grant Superuser Permission to use. (If your device is not rooted, please Google your device model root method and apply.)
2. We cannot recommend or give you direct methods to root your device, since root method varies from devices.
3. Please make sure you are having problem of reading external SD card on KitKat, or this app cannot help you with anything
4. Please make sure you have an external SD card (removable storage) on your device, for example, Samsung S 4. If you are using Nexus, then you do not need to install this app.
5. As is generally the case with all root modifications, you need to take all risk by yourself.
6. File Expert, the powerful file manager, has updated to support most devices on KitKa. Please have a try.
7. This patch may not work on device which runs unofficial OS( By unofficial OS means OS not developed by Google or your device provider, since the unofficial OS has changed Android default settings)
8. This patch may not work on all the Android devices running on Android 4.4 KitKat. If it does not work please just uninstall. We are working on to support more devices.
If you do not understand or vague about what happened to your Android after update to KitKat, please look through the following info carefully.
KitKat and SD cards — what's fixed, what's broken and what's misunderstood: (http://www.androidcentral.com/kitkat-sdcard-changes)
External Blues: Google Has Brought Big Changes To SD Cards In KitKat, And Even Samsung Is Implementing Them
Note 3: KitKat update disabling use of external micro SD Card (http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3/364683-note-3-kitkat-update-disabling-use-external-micro-sd-card.html)
If you have any questions about this problem, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for all your support.
Keyword: external sdcard, KitKat, Android 4.4, secondary external SD Cards, external storage, KitKat update, expandable storage, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, write to sdcard, access to sd, micro SD, third party app, third party apps, Android 4.4.2 KitKat update, SD fix, KitKat External SD Card Patch, Kitkat issue
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don't recognize.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (email@example.com). I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
Obtaining SD Maid from unofficial sources puts your device at risk.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.darken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here:
A must-have application!!! Save phone memory by identifying and listing all applications that can be moved to SD Card!
you can install more apps
A great UI that makes it easy to
1) move apps from phone to SD Card
2) move apps from SD Card to phone, and
3) uninstall apps
Get huge games to external SD(micro SD) and work fine.
So you can easily move the game data files to external SD card and solve the problems that internal SD space is too small.It also applies to other games data to external SD, such as gun bros, Dungeon Defenders.
Users can customize the mounted folder in setting.Must wait for data loading is complete, and set the folder with the corresponding app.It can be used in exceptional folder or navigation, etc.
How to use and please Note:
Only root required.
1.For new user,using "move data" function move your game data to external SD.
(Android/data folder is moved to "external path/data" ,gameloft/games folder is moved to "external path/games",and Android/obb is moved to "external path/obb" folder in the SD card)
2.Run this program.It lists games and click 'open' to play.
3.For old version(v1.x.x). If you wanted see other games (not gameloft)
,press Menu->Click "Setting"->Check "/sdcard/Android"->back to list.
4.If you want to click the desktop icon to execute or update from PlayStore,You need to uncheck "unmount when leave" in app setting and click mount.
5.Press and hold can remove game item.
6.If you flashed new rom or updated and "GL to SD" didn't work,please clear the data of "GL to SD".
7.Note that this app is not compatible with other mount app or script, for this would interfere with each other and causing the unmount timeout.
Support Android 4.2 above from version 2
last old version
If you have any questions, email developer rather than to the star.
Problem about "mount /unmount timeout".
Just click twice.
If you use sony device,you need to flash remount-reboot fixer.
Feature for Pro users:
Add slots of "custom folder" to 100.
Mount at boot.
Check and delete duplicate files in internal memory.
Support for developer to modify and improve this app.
**Limited to the core of each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not executed, please return your phone's models and ROM versions, have the opportunity to add in the new version.
**When you want to connect to the computer as a USB hard drive, remember to unmount(or check auto unmount).
**If you are willing to translate into your native language, please send an email to the developer.
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn't properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single *# instead of double *#*#
The Pro version additionally offers:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
- PIN protection
- Per-app PIN protection
- Adjust auto-deny countdown
The discussion and support thread can be found on XDA-Developers here:
This is meant to replace Superuser (if installed), you use either one or the other. You cannot combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser access management runs through a so called "su binary". There can be only one of these at a time. So if you install SuperSU, your previous superuser access management solution will no longer operate. So if you want to switch back: (1) Open that application, and search for an option for it to install/update/replace the "su binary". (2) Confirm root-using apps are using the superuser solution you want. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
Want to help translate SuperSU ? See http://www.getlocalization.com/supersu/ !
These are completely optional and more like donations. They do not unlock any functionality.
This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Note: App and binary will have different versions. The app is updated more often than the binary is.
This app cannot be uninstalled if it was installed with your ROM or root. If there is no uninstall option, it's because you placed it in /system/app, not me. It is impossible for an app to be installed in /system/app by the Play store. In fact, the entire /system partition is read only at runtime. The only way for an app to be placed in /system/app is via a rooting process (which usually installs Superuser), or by remounting the system partition as read/write and manually putting it there.
Permissions requested are for:
Internet - updating the binary
External storage - backup/restore for elite users
NFC - creating an allow tag for elite users
Boot completed - fix database on boot
Support request emails that simply say "Doesn't work" or something to that effect are automatically deleted by our stupidity filter and will not be answered.
☆Over 17 million users, 31+ languages.
☆PRO Key is available on Play Store!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See titaniumtrack.com/kb
☆Scroll down for more info & DEMO VIDEOS ;-)
☆ ☆ ☆
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!
Check out this in-depth review of TB PRO:
And check out the new TB PRO demo video:
Here's the older TB demo video:
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used to access Market,Dropbox,ChangeLog.
• "Accounts" is used to access Market.
• We recommend to avoid "modified" TB versions because they can cause various problems down the road.
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
Problems? Use the EMAIL DEVELOPER link in the Play Store.
Today some apps store big files over the internal SD card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content, pictures, videos, offline navigation software). Typically users have a small internal sd card size (~16GB) while the external SD is a lot bigger (~32-64GB). Most of these apps users download from the Play Store save their application data in the internal sdcard by default and don't have an option to use the external SD card to store data so they starve your internal SD card memory. FolderMount is the solution to this issue. This app has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this application should help link folders to a usb flash drive for example.
Features of FolderMount:
* Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
* Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
* Support for Android 2.3 - 5.0.
* Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design.
* It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
Limitation of the free app:
* Only 3 mount pairs allowed
* File Explorer does not list the sizes of the displayed folders
* Some restrictions apply on the on the type/path of source folder
Purchase "pro" from within the app to unlock these limitations.
* Add a folder pair. Source is the internal sdcard and destination is your extSdCard
* After adding, FM will offer to move the files for you. Click yes.
* Wait until the move operation is done then click on the PIN. If PIN turns green, you're all set.
* The files will exist in both the source and destination after mounting. This is expected and is normal. The files you see in your internal sdcard actually reside in your external sdcard now and if you "unpin" the pair, you'll see that your internal sdcard is empty again.
There are other apps that do the same functionality but this is the first to bring you support for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive interface.
Special thanks goes to Androidizen for creating the video promo of this app.
Have fun :-)
Disclaimer: This app does not guarantee functionality in any way, shape, or form. It is not my responsibility if this app does not work, breaks your sdcard or eats your kittens. User discretion is advised.
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
This application provides even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator or superuser) access. The application provides a very simple user interface that easily notifies the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick, and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. In addition, Root Checker will verify that the su binary is properly functioning in granting root access.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring, and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands through the su binary with root access.
If the Superuser management applications (SuperSU, etc.) are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
Please don't leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me, tweet me, contact me on my web site - https://joeykrim.com/contact, IRC, or on the forums (XDA, RootzWiki, SDX, etc.) with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
This app is a license key only, requeries the Link2SD (free) app and turns it into Plus edition, removes ads and unlocks additional features. You will see "Link2SD Plus" on the title in Link2SD (free) app.
Plus features added
✔ Links internal data directory of apps to SD card
You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your 2nd partition. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and causes a security breakdown of app's private files.
✔ Links external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card
✔ Links dex files of the system apps to SD card
✔ Auto clear cache service
✔ Removes ads from Link2SD
**** Note for old Link2SD Plus users ****
Due to a problem with Google Play the package name of the app has changed and published as a new app.
It is the same as the old one, you can continue to use old version. You can reinstall the old version from "Play Store -> My apps -> ALL".
But if you want to or need to install the new one please send me your old order number (transaction id). I'll refund it so you can purchase the new one.
**** Support & Upgrades / Reinstalls ****
● Keep "Link2SD Plus" installed and do not freeze (disable) it.
● Link2SD Plus purchase is per Google account for purchases on Play Store, all upgrades and reinstalls are free.
● You can install Link2SD Plus on any device for free as long as you use the same Google account you bought it with. Note that for Google Play Store purchases if you have multiple Google accounts on the device, your "original" Google account should be selected in Play Store (side menu => top-right white arrow next to your account).
If you're getting license error
This is reported in the following cases:
● Play Store app not loaded. Please start Play Store app and wait until it fully loads start page. Play Store app can fail to load, for example, during its self-updating. Please wait until it fully loads, then start Link2SD again
● internet connection is not available/unstable or Play Store app/services are blocked from internet. It requires a network connection for the first license check. But then you can go offline for a period of time before requiring another license check. Caching is enabled for license check.
● Link2SD Plus is in fact not licensed/order is incomplete/refunded/canceled. Please open your transactions in "wallet.google.com" and check your Link2SD Plus status is "Complete"
● invalid Google account on the device. Google Play apps are bound to the Google account, if you change it, Play Store can't recognize your purchase anymore. Please re-add that Google account back to your device and/or select this account in Google Play Store app (side menu => top right arrow next to your Google account)
● too much requests from apps to Play servers for license check. Please try again later (in 10 minutes)
● (Android 2.x) background data is disabled
To resolve this issue:
1. uninstall Link2SD and Link2SD Plus then reboot
2. ensure you have internet connection on the device up and stable
3. install Link2SD and Link2SD Plus from Google Play Store app. Reinstalls to the same account are free. (Installing from the APK won't resolve the issue)
4. you may need start/wait a bit/exit Link2SD Plus a few times to reload license state.
5. if it didn't help, clear data of Google Play Store and Google Play services and reboot
If you're getting “insufficient storage available” error when installing Link2SD Plus even you have enough free space
To resolve this issue:
1. "Clear all app cache" within Link2SD
2. set "install location" to automatic within Link2SD settings and reboot
3. if it didn't help, clear data of Google Play Store and Google Play Services and reboot