When switching between (two visible) panels, number of files in the view changes because of text wrapping. This is the most annoying thing besides too wide area of fast scroll. Otherwise, the best manager... but new rounded icon is not good :(
without a doubt, the *best* FileManager on Android and/or on the desktop. WISHLIST: 1) option to preserve original file date/time stamps on Copy/Move; 2) bit-level file verifications on Copy/Move; 3) bit-level recursive comparison of two folders/directories, noting missing/unique & older/newer files; 4) option to log progress/problems during long operations.
This is hands down the absolute best file manager app that I've ever used on Android. I've been using it for about 4-5 years now. The plugins are awesome, especially the LAN (samba) and Google Drive plugins. I use and depend on them regularly.
By far the best file manager I've ever used on both Android and Windows, it's always the first app I install on both platforms when starting from a fresh OS installation.
Its interface is not friendly, it took me much time to find out how to do some things. Besides, it crashed down when I was moving files from the phone to the SD. I had to reset my smartphone.
Minimal yet functional and superfast file manager. With the power of plugins like various network related ones its probably the best one here.
- Editor: Simple Undo in long tap context menu
- Unload plugins when closing via main menu - Exit
- Let the user either hide or uninstall plugins directly in the home folder
- Android 8 Oreo support
- Better support for secondary storage like USB sticks
- Fix permissions when copying to /data/data folder
- Use headset button for next track
- Don't show video window for files with audio extensions
- Option to play videos in background
Create RAR and ZIP, unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives.
Best file manager android, powerful file explorer & free file transfer app