9/10 can't play videos cast to my Chromecast. I've bought the licence but this is very disappointing. Do you have any tutorial on optimal setting to make it at least 90% works? Above are my comments from 3 months ago but no respond from developer. Now I encounter a new problem: no stream found. Googled it; people says to install the latest version. But mine does! Can someone from your team help me?
Was working fine until update on November 15th 2017. I've PAID for this app, now it doesn't Bloody Work. If it's not broken... DONT FIX IT. !!
Error code 501. Can't even use app. 😔
Installed it and it wouldn't play any recorded music from my pad or NAS. Hopeless.
Weird playback issues doesn't seem 2 utilize Chromecast
I'm downgrading my review. It's still my goto app for file playing, but it consumes power even when it's not working. 27% since it's been off. Old review: I've been looking for something like this for a long time, an app that looks good, handles spoken word folders, and deals with Chromecast audio.
- fixed long subtitles lines not displayed on multiple lines on Chromecast
- removed unneeded permission READ_PHONE_STATE for pre-Marshmallow devices
- Local And Cloud folders that are alphabetically sorted now combine alphabetic and numeric sorting
- fixed sharing from Qobuz and TIDAL apps to BubbleUPnP not working with OpenHome renderers
- fixed audio tracks not resuming in some cases
- several other fixes (full changelog in-app)
Streaming local video file to smart TV/Chromecast, No Ads, Full feature, Free.