Like it, add more features please The app is great but needs minor improvements. Search results should exclude playlists. Please also add the ability to autoplay all enqueed youtube videos, currently I have to press the next button to do so. Airplay support please!! Add feauture to import youtube playlists . Doesn't show album art of individual songs.Keep up the good work.
I have been using the purchased version for quite a while and I really liked it until the second last update. It no longer sees my local nas from where I stream my music. So until this is fixed, the app is useless to me. BTW, I am using a private network address, i.e. 192.168.x.x. Still doesn't connect to local NAS with latest version. Crippleware.
Multi audio is now working with torrent stream controller very good. Still a bit buggy on pause where it kicks our when one resumes play back and have to restart stream, also from library it sometimes plays a different stream from one chosen but displays title of the one chosen!
So good it nearly makes me cry! Got this to control a headless mini PC running a specialist high res music distro - (cubox-i4 pro running volumio) which it does awesomely and gaplessly - but am now listening to Google play music tracks media served from the xperia smartphone I'm using to write this review - and rendered onto my Smart TV...
It's great But after around 30 45 minutes of play through the PS4, it stops, says that you need to buy the license, which I have, but it still intends on it. I have turned off battery optimization for it, but still nothing.
Frustrating Stuttering and lagging when streaming. Optimized the battery side of the app still a problem.
- fixed failure to load Google Music Stations folder
- fixed Library Search screen not restored on orientation change
- fixed failure to load local filesystem .m3u playlists containing extended ASCII characters
- fixed JRiver Media Center failure to control BubbleUPnP (as a renderer) gaplessly
- fixed Chromecast local transcoding not working on Android Nougat
- local Chromecast v1 and v2 transcoding: 24 bit audio is not transcoded anymore to 16 bit WAV (due to fixed firmware)