A must have for Chrome-casters! In 3 years I've never ran across a video app or format that I wasn't able to cast. Also is the best option for streaming your own content you may have on your PC when you install Bubble server with built-in transcoder. Without this app I could not truly call myself a cord cutter. Well worth the purchase price.
App is good but the prob is mkv file not able to play from this application and the more video format which need to be play from this app don't know y the admin not giving resolution an request you please rectify thia
A great casting application. Great if you just want to listen to your favourite music for 15 minutes as well!
Recent updates seems to made this app unreliable, never making it though more that one or two songs before crashing. Uses huge amounts of battery even when not playing, and opens whenever I adjust volume in any other app! Used to be so much better.
It had become my favourite dlna app, but recently it has started failing to find my renderer and started consuming cpu and draining tablet battery while in background , causing other apps to jitter, while not showing up as an active app and resisting even a forced stop in the application manager. I guess I need to uninstall pending a fix.
Keeps crashing since last update. When manually scrolling through my large collection from my nas drive, or from my computer, the app crashes each time, previous version didn't do this... You have broke something in this update?
- fixed possible stuttering playing to Chromecast some videos requiring audio transcoding
- fixed Playlist track and video advance playing to Chromecast not always working
- fixed notification not always properly updated on Oreo 8.1
- new UPnP/DLNA renderers defaults settings for FFmpeg PCM audio decoding
- BubbleUPnP Server 0.9-update28 released, with support for off-loading FFmpeg PCM audio decoding for playback to external UPnP/AV renderers
- many obscure tweaks and fixes