Monitor California ISO power grid conditions, prices and renewable production, receive alerts and track calendar events with this free mobile application. ISO Today brings the world of energy data and news to your fingertips.
• View grid status and available capacity measured against the current demand and the forecasted peak.
• View breakdown of supply and renewables serving the ISO.
• Monitor emissions.
• View wholesale energy prices on the redesigned price map. Use the slider to easily filter out nodes based on Location Marginal Prices (LMP).
• Compare demand and net demand plus historic data, from 4/10/2018 forward.
• Users can continue to receive Flex Alerts to notify them when conservation is needed, get energy system notifications, along with ability to add ISO meetings and events to their calendar.
About the California ISO:
As the nonprofit public-benefit company ensuring reliability for most of California’s and a portion of Nevada’s high-voltage power grid, the California Independent System Operator (ISO) is helping advance a smarter, cleaner, and more reliable energy future. The ISO operates the West’s only competitive energy market that balances supply with demand and has a key role in achieving clean energy goals. For more information about California ISO, visit www.caiso.com.