Monitor California ISO power grid conditions, prices and renewable production, receive notifications and track calendar events with this free mobile application.
• Monitor available resource adequacy capacity to identify when energy supply might be tight, up to 7 days in advance.
• View grid status and available capacity measured against the current demand and the forecasted peak.
• View renewables and supply graphs as stacked charts.
• View peak and daily production data for past dates on the renewables trend graph.
• View breakdown of supply and renewables serving the ISO.
• Monitor emissions.
• View wholesale energy prices on the price map. Use the slider to easily filter out nodes based on Location Marginal Prices (LMP).
• Compare demand and net demand plus historic data.
• Users can receive Flex Alerts to notify them when conservation is needed, get energy system notifications, along with ability to add ISO meetings and events to their calendar.
About the California ISO:
As the nonprofit public-benefit corporation ensuring reliability for most of California's and a portion of Nevada's high-voltage power grid, the California Independent System Operator (ISO) is helping advance a smarter, cleaner, and more reliable energy future. The ISO operates a competitive energy market that balances supply with demand and has a key role in achieving clean energy goals in the West. For more information about California ISO, visit https://www.caiso.com.