All the Power and Versatility of the Real Estate Master IIIx calculator – on your Android Smartphone. And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an Android device to an iPhone or iPad, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
• All the real estate and finance functionality of the Real Estate Master IIIx calculator
• No learning curve -- just one powerful, easy-to-use calculator app
• Full User's Guide built in as well as ability to press and hold a key for specific help
The Real Estate Master IIIx mortgage payment calculator app from Calculated Industries gives Real Estate professionals the power, portability and ease-of-use of the Real Estate Master IIIx calculator on your Android Smartphone. Calculate complete finance and mortgage payment solutions with mortgage insurance, amortization, FHA, ARMs, rent vs. buy comparisons and more.
Ideal for new agents and professionals – anyone who doesn't require buyer qualifying functions
• Enter home loan scenario and quickly calculate PITI and other "what-ifs"
• Compare renting vs. buying finance costs, including estimated tax savings
• Calculate future values and property appreciation
• Instantly calculate your clients' real estate finance and mortgage payment questions
• Complete PITI payments, including FHA
• Amortizations with remaining balances
• Rent vs. Buy finance comparisons and estimated tax savings
• Future Value, property appreciation
• Automatic sales price and down payment calculations with LTV
• Bi-weekly vs. monthly mortgage loan comparisons
• Calculate APR for Truth-In-Lending Statements
• Combo Loans and Interest Only Payments
• Simplify complex ARMs
• Built-in Date Math function for closing and expire dates
• Amortization screen lets you see all amortization or mortgage loan data at once and e-mail it directly from the app screen on your phone
• E-mail home loan worksheets to your clients from your Android Smartphone
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
• Triple Zero Key Saves Time and Keystrokes
• Entry Editing Backspace – with a swipe of a finger
• User-Definable Preferences
Real Estate Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.